The official beat the Giants Sunday thread

faba

Jets you have to beat the Giants for the sake of all us loyal Jet fans.

Show some pride and win this one for the fans of the old AFL especially.

I admire you.

you certainly have more faith in this team than I do.

I can't see how we have a remote chance in this one.

Historically, the Jets have in most cases bounced back from a clunker to have a good game the following week. This has certainly been the M.O. in the Chad era. He will manage to do enough to have some people saying "maybe we can win with Pennington after all". Hopefully that works on Sunday because losing to the Giants is cruel and unusual punishment.

I Hope Chad has his dancin' shoes on sunday, cuz he will need them to get away from the

Gints DE's. Lets hope chad can leave the game on his own to feet and not in an

ambulance.This will be fun to watch :character42:

Fun to see Pennington get hurt?

Dear Jets,

Please beat those ****sucking, mother****ing, smegma-slurping, ****-eating scumbag New York ****ing Giants. Thanks!

Your pal,

Bob

Well, everything has been said perfectly here, i am not even gonna attempt to continue in this threadas it could not improve on this.

the dude said they are smegma-slurpers, i don't even know what that means but i like it!

it is not funny, but there is a chance CP gets buried in the endzone next to jimmy hoffa if the gints come out like they did this past week.

Yeah I hate to say it but the Giants look like they could be a force this year.

Jets you have to beat the Giants for the sake of all us loyal Jet fans.

Show some pride and win this one for the fans of the old AFL especially.

Wow, this destroys DWC's record for earliest game thread...:rl:

Ya, we need to win regardless of who we put out there to do it. ::GoJets:

Wow, this destroys DWC's record for earliest game thread...:rl:

Ya, we need to win regardless of who we put out there to do it. ::GoJets:

I am early in the week because I want us to beat the Giants so bad. I do not want the Giant fans to gloat to add insult to this season so far.

Does he have the Jets blessing? cause its their luck he's messing with.:fighting0038:

We're all going to the game, it's up to you to right the ship here on the board Saturday night.

Will you accept this mission I am bestowing upon you?

We're all going to the game, it's up to you to right the ship here on the board Saturday night.

Will you accept this mission I am bestowing upon you?

Yeah, but you better have at least 1 mod here making sure no one posts at 9pm like last week...:Nuts:

I'll probably do the post a little earlier then usual this week, around 1215 or so...:penguin:

Yeah, but you better have at least 1 mod here making sure no one posts at 9pm like last week...:Nuts:

I'll probably do the post a little earlier then usual this week, around 1215 or so...:penguin:

I might be here a little after midnight, so stay on your toes. ;)

Yea what have the giants done other than that. Look at the last 10 years. We've been the better team.

True, I mean at least we've BEEN to a Super Bowl in the last decade.....

Oops, wrong team again!

But I see what you mean. That 3-way tie division title and trip to the division round in 2002 really showed our dominance over NY.

True, I mean at least we've BEEN to a Super Bowl in the last decade.....

Oops, wrong team again!

But I see what you mean. That 3-way tie division title and trip to the division round in 2002 really showed our dominance over NY.

The giants haven't won a playoff game since they blew out the vikings in 2000. What did the giants do in 2002 anyways? Oh yea thats right they were choking to the 49ers.

We will win here. The Jets are gonna come back with a vengeance after they had that win stolen from them from the jills. The giants will think their hot sh*t coming into next Sunday and we will show them this always has been our city.

Yes, we will win, I'm doing the gamethread again.:Nuts:

Archived