Going to the free Justin McCareins signing tonight in Freehold

bdici

He's going to be signing for free at the grand opening of Pro Image in the Freehold Raceway Mall from 6pm-8pm tonight. I'm going to ask him when he thinks Kellen is going to be the starter on this team. Should be interesting.

$10 says JMAC drops whatever he gives him to sign :lol:

Oh man. He should most definitely THROW the pen at him - hard - and watch him bobble & then drop it. Then make a wise-ass comment about him needing some stick-'em on his hands, or "man you really can't catch for s**t" in front of the rest of his "fans" there.

Oh man. He should most definitely THROW the pen at him - hard - and watch him bobble & then drop it. Then make a wise-ass comment about him needing some stick-'em on his hands, or "man you really can't catch for s**t" in front of the rest of his "fans" there.

Or he could give him something and say "Hello Justin McStonehands, can you sign this for me?" :lol:

Here is a clip from a sick catch he had with the Titans. Say what you want but the guy has some skills that most WR's don't have and first class all the way.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=996595

Haha, nice clip there. I didn't think it was possible to juggle a ball that well. If he wasn't lying on his back, there's no way he would have caught it. Great catch my ass. Lucky is more like it.

He's going to be signing for free at the grand opening of Pro Image in the Freehold Raceway Mall from 6pm-8pm tonight. I'm going to ask him when he thinks Kellen is going to be the starter on this team. Should be interesting.
He should frequent the mall as much as possible. Subway is hiring.

He should frequent the mall as much as possible. Subway is hiring.

Could he actually hold onto all the stuff when he is making the sandwiches? That takes some hand coordination as well.

JMAC couldn't catch a VD in a whore house, I doubt he would fare any better at subway.

Archived