Getting a new Jersey, any suggestions?

AVM

Im really struggling with getting another players name, as NS mentioned in his thread. My first was Wayne, and then 2 years later he had the bad concussion in SD, never played again. Then was Curtis, following his rushing title year, and you all know that story. I FINALLY got the Chad jersey I'd been wanting for years this summer, and we see the season he's having. So....

Im considering a customized Titans jersey for one(gold and blue were also my high school colors), but my number is 10(I've had it since tee-ball), so that really goes right along with Chad.

2ndly, one of the stitched Namath jerseys from Reebok. Only costs $125+shipping, which is a pretty good deal, and you can never go wrong with one of the guys like Namath/Klecko.

Lastly, I could go with a white(away) jersey, of a current player...but since Cotchery went to NC State, that takes him out, and Penny, Vilma, Coles, Jones, and Miller all have questionable futures with the team in the next couple years. Theres always Revis, but he's still a rook, so you never know. Harris would be great, but see Revis.

Anways...sorry for a REALLY long post, but I'm putting a lot of thought into this one, since I've been pretty unlucky with jersey selection up to this point. Any input is appreciated!

Get Brad Smith #16. Forget the jack-of-all-trades stuff, I have been saying all along this kid is going to be a very good WR. For a guy who just started playing the WR position last year as a rookie, and with all of this other stuff they throw at him, he has already blown by McCareins and is a solid #3. He will replace Coles when LC retires and Cotchery and Smith will give the Jets an excellent duo for years to come.

Im really struggling with getting another players name, as NS mentioned in his thread. My first was Wayne, and then 2 years later he had the bad concussion in SD, never played again. Then was Curtis, following his rushing title year, and you all know that story. I FINALLY got the Chad jersey I'd been wanting for years this summer, and we see the season he's having. So....

Im considering a customized Titans jersey for one(gold and blue were also my high school colors), but my number is 10(I've had it since tee-ball), so that really goes right along with Chad.

2ndly, one of the stitched Namath jerseys from Reebok. Only costs $125+shipping, which is a pretty good deal, and you can never go wrong with one of the guys like Namath/Klecko.

Lastly, I could go with a white(away) jersey, of a current player...but since Cotchery went to NC State, that takes him out, and Penny, Vilma, Coles, Jones, and Miller all have questionable futures with the team in the next couple years. Theres always Revis, but he's still a rook, so you never know. Harris would be great, but see Revis.

Anways...sorry for a REALLY long post, but I'm putting a lot of thought into this one, since I've been pretty unlucky with jersey selection up to this point. Any input is appreciated!

If you curse the player if you buy their Jersey, why not buy Tom Brady

Cotch, Baker, or Leon...They definately be with the team next year...

I gave Leon some thought for the white, but I worry he wont stay long, as the team doesnt seem to think high enough to sign him to the big time deal he could possibly garner if he continues to play as he already is.

I gave Leon some thought for the white, but I worry he wont stay long, as the team doesnt seem to think high enough to sign him to the big time deal he could possibly garner if he continues to play as he already is.

I doubt Washington's going anywhere. You could make the case he's our best player. If you want security, I'd say Mangold.

Get a Cotchery Jersey. He's a pimp and the best player on the JETS. He's also signed for at least five more years (THANK GOD). Rhodes isn't signed yet. If you are a smaller guy, I would get a Leon jersey! He's probably got the coolest style of all the Jets and in a small package he real big time player.

Archived