Kansas City in revolt!!!!

MSGold12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That didnt take long...how come it took most Jets fans FIVE years to figure the Fraud out????

Check it out:

www.firehermedwards.com

Enjoy!

wow...that's pretty damn funny, i need to remember to look at that link when i get home.

it took us so long because we were making the playoffs and nearly made a championship game (granted we would have taken that next game in the rear.

wow...that's pretty damn funny, i need to remember to look at that link when i get home.

it took us so long because we were making the playoffs and nearly made a championship game (granted we would have taken that next game in the rear.

You mean backing into the playoffs, getting spanked twice by oakland once we got there, having our coach screw us out of a championship game appearance wiht his pu$$y play calling in Pitt, and also going 6-10 and 4-12 in between right?????

You mean backing into the playoffs, getting spanked twice by oakland once we got there, having our coach screw us out of a championship game appearance wiht his pu$$y play calling in Pitt, and also going 6-10 and 4-12 in between right?????

i dont know if you are trying to call me out for being a herm supporter, but i clearly think he is a deuschey now. I'm not going to go back on what i was thinking of him in the seasons we made the playoffs.

Yes, i do watch the games, but thanks for giving me a little Jet History 101, i needed that.

great post...:indifferent0023:

i dont know if you are trying to call me out for being a herm supporter, but i clearly think he is a deuschey now. I'm not going to go back on what i was thinking of him in the seasons we made the playoffs.

Yes, i do watch the games, but thanks for giving me a little Jet History 101, i needed that.

I'm not calling you out at all...I have no idea if you are a Herm supporter or not. My point is even when we were making the playoffs we were doing so in spite of him and not because. He was a Fraud from day 1 but between the playoff back ins and the adoring media, it took 5 years to get his piece of sh*t ass out of here.

Not taking quite so long in KC....even wiht a playoff back in last year.

(Not sure where I asked you if you watch the games either...or is that you trying to be sarcastic?)

Pretty good actually. Just gave the Broncos their worst home loss in their history.

That says much more about the state of the Broncos than the coaching change in San Diego. Shanahan was retarded for drafting Cutler, he should have drafted somebody like Ngata to shore up his horrendous defensive line which is worse than the Jets.

That says much more about the state of the Broncos than the coaching change in San Diego. Shanahan was retarded for drafting Cutler, he should have drafted somebody like Ngata to shore up his horrendous defensive line which is worse than the Jets.

wouldnt go that far....

Ya, its taking KC fans shorter because they see what he did to the NYJ...

That didnt take long...how come it took most Jets fans FIVE years to figure the Fraud out????

Why do people always say that?

Chiefs fans had a five year body of work to look at. Jets fans did not.

Chiefs fans had tons of Jets fans trying to warn them what a horrible coach this numbskull is. Jets fans had no one.

It's not the same situation. Do you say "Wow, it has taken Charger fans 2 weeks to figure out that Norv Turner sucks...it took Redskins fans years!". No, you don't. The ****tiness of Norv Turner and Herman Edwards is common knowledge. If anything, I think a lot of Chiefs fans were idiots because they thought they were getting a good coach, despite all the evidence against Herm and all the warnings we tried to give them.

Why do people always say that?

Chiefs fans had a five year body of work to look at. Jets fans did not.

Chiefs fans had tons of Jets fans trying to warn them what a horrible coach this numbskull is. Jets fans had no one.

It's not the same situation. Do you say "Wow, it has taken Charger fans 2 weeks to figure out that Norv Turner sucks...it took Redskins fans years!". No, you don't. The ****tiness of Norv Turner and Herman Edwards is common knowledge. If anything, I think a lot of Chiefs fans were idiots because they thought they were getting a good coach, despite all the evidence against Herm and all the warnings we tried to give them.

Well, I think Chargers fans are still in denial a little bit. They probably thought "no way could he screw up this juggernaut". But he has, last week's game notwithstanding.

I've been a Herm supporter since 2006. I supported his move to KC and I'll support his next move to New England. icon12.gif

Well, I think Chargers fans are still in denial a little bit. They probably thought "no way could he screw up this juggernaut". But he has, last week's game notwithstanding.

Herm got the KC job because Dick Vermeil (after a very successful season) recommended him and he is a former KC player.

Herm got the KC job because Dick Vermeil (after a very successful season) recommended him and he is a former KC player.

Oh, I was talking about Turner there. Someone else had mentioned the Chargers. But I'm glad the Chiefs fans are seeing through Herm faster than we did. It's crazy to think he dismantled that offense that fast.

Herm never played for KC.

Vermeil retired after a very successful season? such a success they missed the playoffs then made it the following year w/ Herm. So far in your post you are 0 for 2 on facts.

Herm never played for KC.

Vermeil retired after a very successful season? such a success they missed the playoffs then made it the following year w/ Herm. So far in your post you are 0 for 2 on facts.

Winning 9 games is better than winning 10 games?

Clearly you believe that the measure of a HC's success is how crappy everyone else did rather than how well his own team did.

2005 Chiefs: #6 offense (#1 in yards). 10 wins

2006 Chiefs: #15 offense (#15 in yards). 9 wins

2007 Chiefs: #31 offense (#21 in yards). 2-3 so far & looking awful

The only reason this downslide will finally taper off is because there are only 32 teams in the league.

If this is an improvement, it's lost on me.

He was well supported on ADDICTS for a long period of time. Some took 4 years to come around and still talk a big show but do they mean it?

yep a revolt w/ all 3 fans on that site:p Have you notied Herm has 2 wins w/ a team half as talented as ours while we have 1 win? I thought once Herm left our toubles were over? what happened?

Like a junkie and his heroine you can't stay away from a Hermy post can you?

As to the revolt...go check out a Chiefs board and then tell me how happy they are with Hermy. And the fact that someone even bothered to take the time to star a site like that tells me that there was plenty of support for it.

And lets see...wh have the Jets played compared to the Chiefs so far? Or does the actual opponent of the teams matter to you? He beat SD and aside form that beat a crap Minny team, and was embarrassed by "powerhouses" like Jax and Houston. yeah...he's great. Meantime we have had NE, @ Balt, and NYG. Give Hermy our sked and he's 0-5 right now. And his team, wiht Larry JOhnson, Tony Gonzalez, Dwayne Bowe, McIntosh, Kennison and Weigman on O and Hali, Allen, Johnson, Edwards, Harris. Law, Page and Surtain on D is "half as talented as ours? Yeah...you spew "truth". LOL!

When he flmaes out in his second city and two sets of fans bases hate him , will you still try to push your "truth"???? :rolleyes:

Clearly you believe that the measure of a HC's success is how crappy everyone else did rather than how well his own team did.

The only reason this downslide will finally taper off is because there are only 32 teams in the league.

Everyone knows the hermantors Motto:

DEATH TO OFFENCE!!!!

Winning 9 games w/ less talent and making the playoffs is better than winning 10 games and missing the playoffs. That great 10th win they got in '05 was meaningless as they were eliminated and they played a team that had their playoff position clinched and they treated is as an exhibition game.

Yep they are 2-3 and not very good but they are in full rebuilding mode, they ahve half the talent as the jets and twice the wins. KC beat 2 teams, each of which has at leats a win(SD has 2) while we beat 1 team that is winless.

And lets see...wh have the Jets played compared to the Chiefs so far? Or does the actual opponent of the teams matter to you? He beat SD and aside form that beat a crap Minny team, and was embarrassed by "powerhouses" like Jax and Houston. yeah...he's great. Meantime we have had NE, @ Balt, and NYG. Give Hermy our sked and he's 0-5 right now. And his team, wiht Larry JOhnson, Tony Gonzalez, Dwayne Bowe, McIntosh, Kennison and Weigman on O and Hali, Allen, Johnson, Edwards, Harris. Law, Page and Surtain on D is "half as talented as ours? Yeah...you spew "truth". LOL!

When he flmaes out in his second city and two sets of fans bases hate him , will you still try to push your "truth"???? :rolleyes:

Are you aserious? We have played ONE good team so far- NE. Baltimore has a decent record but they aren't very good, the Giants have beaten 3 bad teams, the Bills stink and we beat 0-5 Miami.

The excuses NEVER stop w/ you guys. Now it's the shed but last year when we beat up on and teams the sched was ok, right? How about the fact that we have much more talent than KC and we are 1-4 while KC is 2-3?

So yuo don't think KC could beat Miami, Bufalo or the Giants? Ok, whatever you say. heck I think they can beat Bal, Bal nearly lost to Ari, lost toCle and had to hold on against us and SF w/backup QBs. KC would easily have at least 2 wins w/ our sched. W/ the way we have played we'd have MAYBE 1 win and that's against Minny MAYBE.

Are you aserious? We have played ONE good team so far- NE. Baltimore has a decent record but they aren't very good, the Giants have beaten 3 bad teams, the Bills stink and we beat 0-5 Miami.

The excuses NEVER stop w/ you guys. Now it's the shed but last year when we beat up on and teams the sched was ok, right? How about the fact that we have much more talent than KC and we are 1-4 while KC is 2-3?

So yuo don't think KC could beat Miami, Bufalo or the Giants? Ok, whatever you say. heck I think they can beat Bal, Bal nearly lost to Ari, lost toCle and had to hold on against us and SF w/backup QBs. KC would easily have at least 2 wins w/ our sched. W/ the way we have played we'd have MAYBE 1 win and that's against Minny MAYBE.

Hmmm...so KC is "half as talented as we are" but you think they can "beat Bat and would easily have 2 wins wiht our sked"? That makes sense. Only a schmuck like you wouldd imply that Herm is SO good his team is actually OVER achieving!!!

And what a hypocrite you are. Every excuse and response you gave for Herm centered around our team not being as nearly talented as we all said it was...now, basically its the same team (maybe with less talent then when hermy was here) but its "twice as talented as KC". Yeah...more "truth" huh.

And KC is only half as talented as we are? How you figure that genius? By their 1800 yard, pro bowl RB? Their ROY candidate #1 WR? Their HOF TE? Their pro bowl C? And on D, I am sure Ty law and Patrick Surtain wuold take excpetion to being thought of as half as talented as revis and Dyson considering both have bene to pro bowls. Their LBs include Donnie Edwards and Nap harris...both of whom wuold start for us. And their DL may not have the "names" ours does but is very solid. Face it...that team is typical Herm. They should be MUCH beter then they are and they struggle because herm is such a conservative bafoon that he tries to win every game 7-6 but he runs such an undisciplined ship that only rarely does that work.

The jets are playing like garbage right now, the OL is a mess, the QB is deteriorating quickly and the D cant stop the run or rush the passer...thats why we are 1-4. You think they'd be any beter off with Hermy here? Please. But that the Jets are struggling has NOTHING to do wiht the fact that Edwards is a piece of sh*t who was almost just shut out at HOME by those powerful Jax Jags! The KC fans HATE him because unlike you they can see through his bullsh*t.

I'm curious when Hermy gets run out of KC in a year after destroying his second talented team he inherited if you;ll take your act over to a Chiefs board.

Talk to you later Mrs. Edwards.

Archived