Jets- Steelers predictions

faba

After Curtis comes back for his last visit and sees what an embarressment this team has become he will announce he is re-signing with the Patriots for a day so he can retire as a patriot so that when he is announced he is going into the H.O.F. that he will go in as a Patriot (even if almost all of his yardage is as a JET ) so he can be associated with winners as opposed to this group of losers ,yea the partiots cheat but they won and Curtis wasn`t there when they were caught.

I can never predict a Jets loss but this team gives me no confidence to win much less against a good team

Jets 21 Steelers 20

We will probably lose, but I think we see a jump up in the quality of Kellen's game towards the end of the game, which will leave us excited for the future.

In a close one....

The scenario:

0-0, 1:43 left in the game, Pitt ball on there own 3 yard line, 3rd down and 7

Rhodes blitzes and sacks Big Ben for the safety and the 20,000 Jets fans are waving there weiner sticks or whatever.

THEN.....

2-0, Pitt drives the ball down to the Jets 48, 3rd down and 17 with 18 seconds left

20,000 Jet fans cheering defense and then.... Big Ben completes to Ward for a gain of 25, they spike the ball on comes Reed for the game winning field goal, it goes wide...game over, BUT wait, Mangini called a timeout. Reeds second chance, is good!!! 45,000 Steeler fans wave there terrible towels..

JETS 2

STEELERS 3

Clemens 28-28 324 yards, 0 interceptions

I wonder if this 2007 team will make it on the next Jets dvd, also im sad we lose a home game this season, but thanks to the die hards we dont have to travel far for an away game this weekend. I'm keeping the wine drinker home for this one, it could get ugly and we dont need closet giant fans behind us.

I wonder if this 2007 team will make it on the next Jets dvd, also im sad we lose a home game this season, but thanks to the die hards we dont have to travel far for an away game this weekend. I'm keeping the wine drinker home for this one, it could get ugly and we dont need closet giant fans behind us.

If Ted isn't coming then who will? Will he be able to party like the rest of us?

Ted can deff party but his habitual wine drinking has become an issue, remember we are going to be in enemy territory (i cant believe im even saying this)

I really do not think there will be more Steeler fans than Jets fans. I think it will be about 60-40, but it may feel like more Steeler fans because a lot of Jets fans will lose their fire and will remain seated for the game.

He is getting annoying with the wine though. I agree. :)

I really do not think there will be more Steeler fans than Jets fans. I think it will be about 60-40, but it may feel like more Steeler fans because a lot of Jets fans will lose their fire and will remain seated for the game.

When you run into a Steelers fan ask him/her if they are from Western Pennsylvania.

F the Steelers "fans"

Well as long as Curtis gets the respect he deserves Sunday then I dont care what happens. The plan on Sunday is for him to usually pick up the liquor before he comes by and every Sunday he walks into my house with a bottle of wine and every Sunday I ask him why and his reponse "it gets me f**ked up" and my response "so does beer a$$hole" haha. i think a power hour should be in effect sunday nice and early.

I mean Ted finds out Tyson gets his Rhodes jersey signed and gets made fun of for drinking wine, maybe will take it easy on him sunday

wine is for Giants fans lol

Don't forget the cheese and crackers.

And man we should've taken a picture of Ted when he saw Tyson's autographed Rhodes jersey. It looked like he had just taken a shot in the heart. He almost jizzed his pants. :lol:

Don't forget the cheese and crackers.

And man we should've taken a picture of Ted when he saw Tyson's autographed Rhodes jersey. It looked like he had just taken a shot in the heart. He almost jizzed his pants. :lol:

Haha. The Rangers two nice wins (devils, flyers), Knicks win a road game tomorrow night and a Jet win on Sunday, then Ted can drink all the wine he wants.

Archived