Bad Feeling About Brady

Maxman

I have a bad feeling that Brady is going to get hurt tonight. I have always admired him and his abilities so I hope it isn't try. Just have a really weird feeling that he gets hurt. I am seeing hyperextension.

Let's hope it is just a bad feeling and doesn't actually come true.

I have a bad feeling that Brady is going to get hurt tonight. I have always admired him and his abilities so I hope it isn't try. Just have a really weird feeling that he gets hurt. I am seeing hyperextension.

He will be just fine.

Yeah, I would never wish bodily harm on him.

med-cell-knee13.jpg

Is is bizarro day when bad = good?

I find it really classy when on a night when a murdered NFL player is honored with a moment of silence, that Jets fans wish harm on another NFL player. Nice.

Still classier than the New England fans who wished another 9/11 on NY after watching my Bill Belicheat video.

i have a bad feeling Tom Brady will be president someday

This ****ing guy can do whatever he wants. If he wants to be president...he wll...if he wants to own the first house on the moon to breed his own fleet of Model Qb babies...he ****ing will.

Like MJ...I expect him to play another sport...maybe work the bullpen for the Redsox .

anybody notice Mister Cheap Shot Vince Wilfat going low on Kyle Boller last night? Of course the Pats fans will not blink an eye because short of murdering a president any and everything they do is perfectly alright with them

Yeah, I caught that, another inadvertent, accidental ;) shot at the knees. I'm shocked Boller didn't get hurt on that play.

Yeah, I caught that, another inadvertent, accidental ;) shot at the knees. I'm shocked Boller didn't get hurt on that play.

yea he was limping off afterwards but ask any Pats fan about it and they'll just say it was an accident he didn't MEAN to hit him there-he was just trying to slow his momentum down-just like he did when he dove elbow first into JP Losman's knees-that's the way big guys like him put on the breaks

yea he was limping off afterwards but ask any Pats fan about it and they'll just say it was an accident he didn't MEAN to hit him there-he was just trying to slow his momentum down-just like he did when he dove elbow first into JP Losman's knees-that's the way big guys like him put on the breaks

They play dirty, and that is their culture up there. We all know from where and who it starts. Yet, people gripe about the Ravens being like the "prisoners" were out there.

And that reminds me, did anyone see Cindy screaming and yelling at the refs? Yet the refs were calling the Ravens "boy".

It is what it is.

They play dirty, and that is their culture up there. We all know from where and who it starts. Yet, people gripe about the Ravens being like the "prisoners" were out there.

And that reminds me, did anyone see Cindy screaming and yelling at the refs? Yet the refs were calling the Ravens "boy".

It is what it is.

and Vrable 2..

pretty sad commentary

these refs ought to be canned!!!!!!

And that reminds me, did anyone see Cindy screaming and yelling at the refs?

That is one thing that bugs me. A player should not be allowed to get in an officials face and yell and scream about a call/non-call. That should be an automatic 15yd personal foul. If that happens in any other sport they get penalized or ejected. But not in the NFL. Guess you have to go all Bart Scott on them.

It does look bad when a call isnt made and a team complains about it then later a questionable call is made on the same sort of play. THAT is something I have an issue with and needs to be addressed. Manning does it. Brady does it. Favre does it.

ALong with timeouts being called from the sideline. That needs to be changed. Only allow the players on the field call timeout.

So the Pats complain about non-calls, the Ravens complain about calls yet it's the Pats that are thugs. Okay. Ray Lewis is an unconvicted murderer - but the Pats are criminals. The Ravens talk trash before, during and after the game, but the Pats blow because a few of them speak their mind to a ref. The only thing I can give you is Rodney dogging Billick. I have no idea why it happened, but Rodney should have taken the high road there. That was punk behavior. Something the Ravens are quite familiar with.

You are all such sheep. Try reading the stories about how the Ravens were wrong, or how the ravens were mugging every receiver, or how the ravens held on almost every play. You can't see beyond your own hatred of the Pats. Shoot, you all make me look objective.

Nobody screams and yells at the refs more than Tom Brady. And considering his career was made on a bad call, he should keep his mouth shut on the field for the rest of his life. What a piece of sh#t.

Garb, you are the ****ing sheep, you frickin blind schmuck.

You are all such sheep. Try reading the stories about how the Ravens were wrong, or how the ravens were mugging every receiver, or how the ravens held on almost every play.

That nonsense must only be in the Boston papers....they could never pass that dribble off to the rest of the nation....but you chowds will believe just about anything.

Why am I not surpised. This blog is Wicked awesome...

Oh laugh, would yah!

'wanna laugh? I have the receptionist looking up a song for me. I didn't do much Fri nite. Ended up watching a rerun (because of strike I think it was a 1995 espisode?) of Jay Leno. Anyway, there was David Hasselhoff, pre drunk cheesburger video, singing his version of "Falling in Love Again." I love that song - well, not him singing it - but that song! So, I can't find it. I don't even know who did the original. Not sure who/what group sang the version I like.

You know?

Oh laugh, would yah!

'wanna laugh? I have the receptionist looking up a song for me. I didn't do much Fri nite. Ended up watching a rerun (because of strike I think it was a 1995 espisode?) of Jay Leno. Anyway, there was David Hasselhoff, pre drunk cheesburger video, singing his version of "Falling in Love Again." I love that song - well, not him singing it - but that song! So, I can't find it. I don't even know who did the original. Not sure who/what group sang the version I like.

You know?

sIcW6luYRPY

or

SgtN1E2kHmU

or

xZs4svzVX_4

Archived