Bryan Thomas is a steaming pile of dookie: Quote from NYDailynews

Barton

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/12/19/2007-12-19_leon_washington_comes_up_empty_in_pro_bo.html

Thomas (2-1/2 sacks), sensing his slump a few weeks ago, said he started putting in more work after practice. Each day, he and LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson go one-on-one in a hurry-up, pass-rushing drill - six rushes in rapid-fire succession.

"Early in the year, I wasn't doing certain things to try to get better," Thomas said. "I realize now that you have to keep working at your craft."

-----------

Gee, really? How big of a dumba** are you, Bryan? :-k

PS: Go Packers. Bryan Thomas is a steaming pile of dookie!

bryan thomas has scammed us twice. once to draft him, and once to resign him. He is my least favorite jet of all time, and that is a damn long list.

not mine md...I always liked the guy and had high hopes for him this year. He has never been a complainer and has never missed a game since he's been here-BUT....with all that having been said-he needs to sit behind David Bowens who SHOULD be starting in his place as he is a playmaker

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/12/19/2007-12-19_leon_washington_comes_up_empty_in_pro_bo.html

Thomas (2-1/2 sacks), sensing his slump a few weeks ago, said he started putting in more work after practice. Each day, he and LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson go one-on-one in a hurry-up, pass-rushing drill - six rushes in rapid-fire succession.

"Early in the year, I wasn't doing certain things to try to get better," Thomas said. "I realize now that you have to keep working at your craft."

-----------

Thomas may have just taken the lead in "Dooshie of the year"

You have been in the league how many years and you are just realizing now that you have to keep working at your craft ?

What a joke. The guy put in the extra work last year for a contract and then goes back to being a joke.

You know that just p!sses me off as a fan to no end.

Cut his @ss now.

OMG no wonder DBrick is only marginal. He is practicing with Thomas. Damn get someone in there that he actually has to block if they want him to improve.

:rl:

I have said it before,,DBrick needs to bulk up,,BUT, the bigger problem is he reads too much and is too damn smart,,

where are the dumb oaf OL when we need them?

I have said it before,,DBrick needs to bulk up,,BUT, the bigger problem is he reads too much and is too damn smart,,

where are the dumb oaf OL when we need them?

there is probably some truth to that. just get a mauler that doesn't know any better than throwing his man to the ground.

I can live with brick, he's decent, if we can get a good run blocking RT, and LG, we really will look fine in the running game. Who knows, maybe when kellen isn't running for his life he will be able to put the ball on the receivers...

-----------

What do you care? you are a Packers fan.:lol:

not mine md...I always liked the guy and had high hopes for him this year. He has never been a complainer and has never missed a game since he's been here-

You can say the same thing about Shawn Ellis. Funny that, both of them haven't done sh*t since re-signing.

THIS IS HOW WE ROLL, BABY! TALKING 'BOUT THE GREEN!

Tell me again....why did we draft this guy?

From The Sporting News circa 2002...Notice how we drafted McGraw in the second round...is he still in the league?

www.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams/jets

DRAFT DISH:. The team was criticized for failing to address its need at corner back, but in truth it improved the secondary by taking DE Bryan Thomas. A strong pass rush makes the secondary look good, and the Jets' pass rush will be much improved with Thomas, who has the potential to be an explosive edge rusher. The Jets were among the worst sack-producing teams in the league last season. DE John Abraham had 13 sacks, but Shaun Ellis, a No. 1 pick in 2000, failed to establish himself as a reliable No. 2 rusher. With Thomas on the opposite side, teams won't be able to double-team Abraham. The knock on Thomas is that he's a liability against the run. That won't be much of a problem next season because he'll be used as a situational pass rusher. In the future, he will be a full-time end. ... FS Joe McGraw had only nine interceptions in four college seasons, but the Jets fell in love with his offseason workouts, which isn't necessarily good. He could be the next John Lynch or the next Scott Frost. As a rookie, his only chance to play will be on special teams. If incumbent FS Damien Robinson has another subpar season, McGraw could take over in 2003.... The team needed a sturdy blocker to complement TE Anthony Becht, but TE Chris Baker is another receiving type. The Jets still lack a tough, in-line blocker at the position.

From The Sporting News circa 2002...Notice how we drafted McGraw in the second round...is he still in the league?

IMO, McGraw gets a bum rap as a bad pick. I thought he played fairly well and was a big hitter. He had concussion problems, which as we know is a big problem in the NFL. They managed to get a late pick for him when the moved him to the Lions. He's still in the league, but with the Chiefs. I guess we'll see him the last week, but I'm not sure how much he plays or if he's hurt.

-----------

Are you kidding me, "I wasn't doing certain things to get better." What the hell do you think you should be doing. Are defense is putrid and he is part of the reason.

Archived