Idea of black jersey

shawnryan31

I was just wondering if the Jets would come out with a black Jersey or any possiblity of the Jets have an Alternative Jersey?

That would be horrible. I still don't know why some teams (Ravens & Jags come to mind) use black as an alternate jersey.

That would be horrible. I still don't know why some teams (Ravens & Jags come to mind) use black as an alternate jersey.

Those are the best jerseys either franchise has, and that includes the Eagles as well but it looks best when its black on black.

Those are the best jerseys either franchise has, and that includes the Eagles as well but it looks best when its black on black.

The Jets have have very cool uniforms. Why would they go with black? The only reason I can think of is Woody is looking for another cash grab.

I remember a picture from 3 years ago with Vilma wearing one-It looked badass-I wish we'd get away from the green altogether-it's an unlucky color-ever notice how many teams with blue in their unis get to the SB? How many green winners have there been? one?

I remember a picture from 3 years ago with Vilma wearing one-It looked badass-I wish we'd get away from the green altogether-it's an unlucky color-ever notice how many teams with blue in their unis get to the SB? How many green winners have there been? one?

ya either dump the green or move the franchise to Dublin :D

Well, in the Super Bowl era we have:

Jets: 1

Packers: 3

Eagles: Went to two Super Bowls, but never won

However, the Pack have much more than 3 championships.

Well, in the Super Bowl era we have:

Jets: 1

Packers: 3

Eagles: Went to two Super Bowls, but never won

However, the Pack have much more than 3 championships.

yup that's right Joe-I forgot about the Packers-we maybe shouldn't even count those first 2 though as it was almost like a pro team vs an Arena league team-I watched both those Super Bowls and they were GREAT Packers teams-

I just HATE the Jets being called Gang Green-like we're some kind of friggin disease-that started during the Klecko/Gastineau years and I never liked it from the start

hey pipsqueak,,dont show up us old men like that,,

:D

hey the kid was right SJ-when you're right you're right-at least 124 can correct you without resorting to questioning your intelligence-some of the young dudes around here are very cool that way

hey the kid was right SJ-when you're right you're right-at least 124 can correct you without resorting to questioning your intelligence-some of the young dudes around here are very cool that way

yup,,thats why i put smiley in there,,he is cool in my book

yup that's right Joe-I forgot about the Packers-we maybe shouldn't even count those first 2 though as it was almost like a pro team vs an Arena league team-I watched both those Super Bowls and they were GREAT Packers teams-

I just HATE the Jets being called Gang Green-like we're some kind of friggin disease-that started during the Klecko/Gastineau years and I never liked it from the start

would you rather be a purple people eater???

we did have black in our uni's at one time:

In 1990, the uniforms were updated with a darker shade of green, black trim around the numbers, striping, and helmet, a black face mask, and green pants for road games.

Those uni's were sweet with the black trim around the numbers.:)

I like our uni's we have today. No need to change it, until we open the new stadium.

Those black jerseys look like an afterthought. Kind of "Oh we need a black alternate jersey", and they spent 2 minutes on the idea.

I'd like to see the 90's jerseys come back once in a while, though.

I can't stand the 80's/90' jerseys! and Don't want black!

I was just wondering if the Jets would come out with a black Jersey or any possiblity of the Jets have an Alternative Jersey?

Coincidentally I was thinking about this the other day. I always liked how the black jets jersey looked. I wouldn't mind it all being used as an alternate jersey.

Archived