****THE OFFICIAL I WENT TO BED THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, thats my plan. Im going to stay up as late as I possibly can searching every football related site I know of looking for some FA info regarding the Jets.

Who's with me?

As much as i admire and share your enthusiasm bud, i'm going to have to pass on this one. I look forward to seeing all the information though, i'll be waking up around 7 so i'll see how your doing than!

As much as i admire and share your enthusiasm bud, i'm going to have to pass on this one. I look forward to seeing all the information though, i'll be waking up around 7 so i'll see how your doing than!

Ill be dead by then.

And there may not be any info whats so ever.

I remember staying up till 1AM last year for this...

Nothing happened until that afternoon/night.

PFT just announced the same 3-way trade, which that obscure rocky mountain news article mentioned. Can't help but wonder if PFT is just a day late and a dollar short, so to speak, or if that trade had legitimate legs to it. I'm assuming they are using "sources" as that rocky mountain paper and it has no validity, but i figured i would mention it anyway..maybe help ggm with his all nighter.

"Profootballtalk.com reports the Jets, Lions, and Broncos are discussing a three-way trade that would send Shaun Rogers to the Jets, Dewayne Robertson to Denver, and Domonique Foxworth and a second-round pick to Detroit.

What is this, the NBA? A three-way deal, especially involving players of this magnitude, would be unprecedented in the NFL. Still, each team would be getting a piece it desperately needs. We'll have to see how salary situations unfold and whether Detroit can work Jonathan Vilma into the blockbuster."

Yes, thats my plan. Im going to stay up as late as I possibly can searching every football related site I know of looking for some FA info regarding the Jets.

Who's with me?

I'm with you GGM. Hell I pull all nighters EVERY freakin nite so WTF. :biggrin:

Thanks! It's a great board, and I'm looking forward to a productive off-season (but then again, it is the Jets!) :)

Dont worry, we here at JN will have a productive off season ranting about the non productive off season of our favorite teams, and if all else fails, there is baseball

Hey guys... Just read through the news posted here on the forum.

Gotta go grab dinner then Ill be back to do my pre signing period rumor/news checkup to get ready for midnight.

P.S. - I'll be making a "FA NEWS THREAD" that I ask be for posts involving NEWS ONLY. It would be sort of like the threads KJ used to post, but gathered over a period of time instead of just that day.

Anyway, more on that later. Right now I have to eat relax, and get ready for what I hope will be a good night/morning. :Nuts::penguin:

Hey guys... Just read through the news posted here on the forum.

Gotta go grab dinner then Ill be back to do my pre signing period rumor/news checkup to get ready for midnight.

P.S. - I'll be making a "FA NEWS THREAD" that I ask be for posts involving NEWS ONLY. It would be sort of like the threads KJ used to post, but gathered over a period of time instead of just that day.

Anyway, more on that later. Right now I have to eat relax, and get ready for what I hope will be a good night/morning. :Nuts::penguin:

Hey GGM, if you want to make an official FA news/transactions repository thread that you're going to update often I will pin it for you. even though Max hates sticky's. ;)

Haha i was wondering when you would be coming on, i was meaning to ask how your all nighter went. I had full intentions of seeing how you were at 7am, but i decided that i would get up at 9:30 instead..ahh the life of an undergrad haha.

Im pulling the all nighter tonight into tmrw dude, for the start of free agency.

Archived