Latest From Cimini

Favorite_Toon

Pure herseay that i would not take as fact. Anything for a story right now until April. you would not tip your hand over a month from the draft.

Leon Washington must be one confused running back this morning.

The Jets signed former Dolphins RB Jesse Chatman last night, according to the Palm Beach Post. Chatman, who knows O.C. Brian Schottenheimer from their days together in San Diego, will compete with Washington for the backup job behind Thomas Jones, Chatman

Pure herseay that i would not take as fact. Anything for a story right now until April. you would not tip your hand over a month from the draft.

Only 11???](*,)

Toon, if anything you're putting me off the idea of McFadden. If we do indeed draft him you should be sent packing from this place, you will turn into the McFadden version of BoomBoom. Only a lot less cool.

First off...If we take him... I will be happy.. and no need to be bounced off this place..cause I talk about other things other then mcfadden... I have been a jet fan for years..

And as for not being cooler then Boom Boom..lol you have nver met me..so u dont know that... if ya did you would see that your wrong again...

First off...If we take him... I will be happy.. and no need to be bounced off this place..cause I talk about other things other then mcfadden... I have been a jet fan for years..

And as for not being cooler then Boom Boom..lol you have nver met me..so u dont know that... if ya did you would see that your wrong again...

:-k:-({|=:-$:superman:

I have a headache now...

how can you have a discussion on an article that isn't even posted-it's not like it's too hard to copy and paste

March 11, 2008

Ranking the Top 3 most likely draft picks

Continuing a long-standing tradition (uh, like one year), The Jets Stream will provide a periodic draft update, ranking the prospects most likely to be chosen by the Jets with the 6th overall pick. The ranking probably will vary, based on new information, free-agent movement, etc.

A year ago, we touted CB Darrelle Revis very highly on our early lists, which began appearing about six weeks before the draft. In fact, I had Revis as my No. 1 guy on March 29. Of course, by the time the draft rolled around, I had completely over-analyzed the situation, dropping Revis from the top 5 and putting LB David Harris at No. 1.

Who

Cimini: Jets plotting to pick McFadden From Rich Cimini's blog:

"League insiders, observing the Jets’ plan of attack in free agency, say it’s looking more and more like the team is plotting to pick RB Darren McFadden - if he’s available with the sixth overall choice."

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/

I hate you so much.

Stop with the ****ing McFadden threads, we all ****ing get it

how can you have a discussion on an article that isn't even posted-it's not like it's too hard to copy and paste

March 11, 2008

Ranking the Top 3 most likely draft picks

Continuing a long-standing tradition (uh, like one year), The Jets Stream will provide a periodic draft update, ranking the prospects most likely to be chosen by the Jets with the 6th overall pick. The ranking probably will vary, based on new information, free-agent movement, etc.

A year ago, we touted CB Darrelle Revis very highly on our early lists, which began appearing about six weeks before the draft. In fact, I had Revis as my No. 1 guy on March 29. Of course, by the time the draft rolled around, I had completely over-analyzed the situation, dropping Revis from the top 5 and putting LB David Harris at No. 1.

Who

enough with the freaking mcfadden threads. every super bowl winner this decade utilized running back by committe. remember, the goal is to win the super bowl not pile up yards and have a great madden player.

i hope to god that someone is willing to move up to 6 to take dmc. the jets are finally in a great spot. by addressing the big holes in FA the jets can take the bap or better yet add an '09 #1 while moving down ~ 10 spots in rd 1.

if i am the jets FO i would trade #6, avoid the 20M signing bonus and add a 3rd this year and picks for 2009.

I love it. All the speculation. It's what makes the draft so much fun. What if this guy falls, and that got his girl knocked up, and this dude ran a 4.29. You've got to respect toon tough, he is sticking with mcfadden. I think I've switched like 8 times as to who I think would be best. lol.

I love it. All the speculation. It's what makes the draft so much fun. What if this guy falls, and that got his girl knocked up, and this dude ran a 4.29. You've got to respect toon tough, he is sticking with mcfadden. I think I've switched like 8 times as to who I think would be best. lol.

and thats why I hate it. Dumb speculation by dumb sports fans and writers who dont know the first thing about running a franchise.

I'll just keep my brain turned off until draft day and see who everyone picks. Debating it is an exercise in futility.

and thats why I hate it. Dumb speculation by dumb sports fans and writers who dont know the first thing about running a franchise.

I'll just keep my brain turned off until draft day and see who everyone picks. Debating it is an exercise in futility.

Dumb sports fans? speak for yourself jrkoff... thats whats makes things fun..debating and hearing other peoples opinions.. and when draft day comes.. it makes things even more interesting..

Debating anything here is an exercise in futility.

Dumb sports fans? speak for yourself jrkoff... thats whats makes things fun..debating and hearing other peoples opinions.. and when draft day comes.. it makes things even more interesting..

sports fans are dumb. sorry you disagree. but you dont know how to run a football franchise. neither do I. neither does anyone here.

I didnt say you cant debate and discuss.

I didnt ask for anyone to stop.

I personally hate pre draft talk. It is a waste of time. And come the day of the draft everything you have said and talked about means nothing.

I love the NFL draft. I hate all the pre draft hype.

You want DMC? Fine. I dont care who you want. You arent drafting for my team so I dont care.

Debating anything here is an exercise in futility.

Yeah, but who am I going to talk about it with? My wife, yeah right. To her credit she sits still and listens to me. But she can't really offer anything. Most everyone else here in Florida likes one of the three teams here. I do agree though about sports fans being stupid. Most really are. Especially the ones who just spout your team sucks!!! They can't carry on a decent sport conversation.

sports fans are dumb. sorry you disagree. but you dont know how to run a football franchise. neither do I. neither does anyone here.

I didnt say you cant debate and discuss.

I didnt ask for anyone to stop.

I personally hate pre draft talk. It is a waste of time. And come the day of the draft everything you have said and talked about means nothing.

I love the NFL draft. I hate all the pre draft hype.

You want DMC? Fine. I dont care who you want. You arent drafting for my team so I dont care.

I have to agree, all the draft hype gets old after you see the 73rd post talking about the same guy a-la DMC. Conversation about him is fine and all, but how many different angles are people going to come up with to make YET ANOTHER thread about him? (a-la Toon)

if Mcfadden falls to #6 with Gholston and the Jets can't trade down, it does seem like it would be hard for the Jets to pass over Mcfadden for Gholston, even with all his character issues, etc. On the other hand, the thought that New England would probably take Gholston doesn't sit too well either.

Then again if Walsh really has something it probably won't matter who the Pats pick up in the draft ;)

Hopefully league insiders are wrong. Bust DMC would be a horrible pick and would leave this team a playoff contender at best. It would not help the organization at all.

How in the world would you know this?

Go back to worrying about paying an extra 250 for your tickets.

(for the record, I'm not a DMC supporter or hater... just hate ridiculous comments)

Archived