Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packers are asking for a 1st round pic. no thank you. not even a second for a guy that will only give you one or two years.we are not a qb away from winning the super bowl. we will probably win a playoff game with him.save the pic for younger players that will help this team win for now,and the future

Brett Favre is no where near a 1st round pick, nor is he worth a 2nd.

The Packers are mostly letting Favre go not for something in return but just to get over this problem. Of course the Packers want the most they can get but no way in hell they'll be getting a 1st or a 2nd.

Brett Favre would be a GREAT aquisition and if anyone thinks otherwise they are clueless. The Jets are a win now, Super Bowl Bowl contending team with Brett Favre on the roster. This team will have a very, very good defense and a solid running game, exactly what Favre at this stage of his career needs to help his passing game get a team into the Super Bowl.

Brett Favre would be a GREAT aquisition and if anyone thinks otherwise they are clueless. The Jets are a win now, Super Bowl Bowl contending team with Brett Favre on the roster. This team will have a very, very good defense and a solid running game, exactly what Favre at this stage of his career needs to help his passing game get a team into the Super Bowl.

If we have Favre our running game would be much better than solid IMO.

Personally, I dont want him... I dont think he's the answer.

But I will root for whoever is behind center down in Miami week 1. I root for the name on the front, not the one on the back.

Well duhhhhh! That my friend would be Allen Iverson.

I agree, it at least looks that way on paper. Might not work out that way though. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Wow, your a funny kid.

you post here 20 times a day and you follow EVERY post of mine with your friend Irish Jet.

let me ask, do you have any friends??

have you ever felt a vagina before??

ever get a raise at whatever fast food restaurant you were last employed at before getting fired for hitting on the one-armed grilling lady?

packers are asking for a 1st round pic. no thank you. not even a second for a guy that will only give you one or two years.we are not a qb away from winning the super bowl. we will probably win a playoff game with him.save the pic for younger players that will help this team win for now,and the future

hey Bear how's that little baby boy doing?

I agree. And I think the Jets will not have to give up that much for him. The Packers are desparate to end this and get him to an AFC team. The only question is the money and our cap flexibility.

I would cry too .. I have mixed feelings on this one one hand it would be fun for Brett to play on our beloved team -- ont the other I dont see chapionships awaiting us -- what the hell sign him...

the good news SloMo would be the attention our team would get ya know? Kinda like we did with Parcells coaching. I mean it always has to be about someONE other than the whole team for us to GET some national press so I say: why not

Whyin gods name would they want Chad Pennington?

Offer the 2nd, get it done. If he gets us to the AFC CHampionship game, upgrade it to a 1st.

they have 3 QB's who haven't started a game if the Jets get Favre...

they would probably want some kind of backup with experience

Archived