Chris Berman = Jets Fan

Well the Jets said g'bye to the dump in Queens and Chris Berman was present. I didn't know Berman was a Jets fan? Interesting. Isn't Stuart Scott as well? ESPN sure doesn't act like they love the Jets, blasting and ignoring them every chance they get.

610.jpg

88.jpg

He talks all the time about being in the upper deck at Shea for Jets games.

I just don't understand the feeling a lot of you have that espn, and other media outlets, hate us.. I just don't see it.

Well the Jets said g'bye to the dump in Queens and Chris Berman was present. I didn't know Berman was a Jets fan? Interesting. Isn't Stuart Scott as well? ESPN sure doesn't act like they love the Jets, blasting and ignoring them every chance they get.

I wouldn't let the hat fool you. I've always considered him a bit of a Bills fan just from hearing him talk.

How could you not know Boomer was a Jets fan???

Rich Eisen now of the NFL Network is also a Jets fan.

How could I not? I don't know, I guess I forgot? I'm sure I've heard it before, but I payed more attention to his highlight reels than anything else, which I miss dearly. Guess I should've known with the Curtis "My Favorite Martin" lines, eh? ;)

Rich Eisen is a Jets fan, yes, I do know that.

I love how a lot of announcers are Jets fans yet they get barely any air time.

michael imperioli is a big jets fan, as is gandolfini, kevin james and adam sandler.

with all these celeb fans no wonder Woody is going to charge PSLs.

I love the Celeb Cam at the games. Most times I am like who is that?

I wouldn't let the hat fool you. I've always considered him a bit of a Bills fan just from hearing him talk.

he is a jets fan #1,,he just picked bills all those years cause a) a good pick, they were good and B) he was BEST friends with deceased ex Bills GM John Butler

He tries to stay nuetral - considering that his job requires that he try to be. However, seeing how he is from Buffalo, and hearing him wax poetic about those SB bound Buffalo teams - I'm pretty sure he's a Bills fan.

He tries to stay nuetral - considering that his job requires that he try to be. However, seeing how he is from Buffalo, and hearing him wax poetic about those SB bound Buffalo teams - I'm pretty sure he's a Bills fan.

I/m pretty sure he's a J>E>T>S Fan.

he is not from Buffalo

He talks all the time about being in the upper deck at Shea for Jets games.

I just don't understand the feeling a lot of you have that espn, and other media outlets, hate us.. I just don't see it.

OK sarcasm aside,

Berman's dad used to be a season ticket holder both at Shea & NJ.

A few years back some of us at the draft asked him why he roots so hard for us at the draft & he told us the story of how he & his dad spent their Sundays at Shea.

He's more of a Jim Kelly fan & that's why he roots on ESPN for the Bills...

In that clip of all the Jets draft picks he mentions he's a season ticket holder.

rZxNeFLuY98

On the far left side when the camera pans back with everyone going nuts!

and you can see me say "what the F@@K!" just before Boomer talks...

Thanks Sperm!

According to Wikipedia, Berman was born and raised in CT.

Berman and his family currently live in Cheshire, Connecticut. He attended Brown University. He is an avid fan of the Buffalo Bills and is reported to have a very close friendship with former Bills quarterback and Hall of Fame member Jim Kelly.

On the far left side when the camera pans back with everyone going nuts!

and you can see me say "what the F@@K!" just before Boomer talks...

Thanks Sperm!

At what point? I didn't hear it.

Berman and his family currently live in Cheshire, Connecticut. He attended Brown University. He is an avid fan of the Buffalo Bills and is reported to have a very close friendship with former Bills quarterback and Hall of Fame member Jim Kelly.

right not raised in buffalo,,and its wiki, probably put in by someone due to his predictions,,he is a bills/jets/49ers fan..but not one mor ethan other,,if anything he is ajets fan 1st due to dad/broither/he goin for years as season tix holders

right not raised in buffalo,,and its wiki, probably put in by someone due to his predictions,,he is a bills/jets/49ers fan..but not one mor ethan other,,if anything he is ajets fan 1st due to dad/broither/he goin for years as season tix holders

...and you know all this because????? I mean, reading this thread, it appears that you and Baumer are Berman groupies.....yet it was proclaimed he was from Westchester NY - when that is clearly false.

...and you know all this because????? I mean, reading this thread, it appears that you and Baumer are Berman groupies.....yet it was proclaimed he was from Westchester NY - when that is clearly false.

it also says he went to the hackley school, in Tarrytown, kinda far from cheshire connecticut, you do know that parts of conn and westchester border each other?

Berman and his family live in Cheshire, Connecticut. [1] He is an avid fan of the New York Jets but is reported to have a very close friendship with former Bills quarterback and Hall of Fame member Jim Kelly.

BINGO:box:

Archived