AJ Feely seriously? NE will win by 3

PatriotReign37

You read it here first. Not a paper airplane game, but close.

NE will play bend dont break defense. Farve will get his passing yards, but be forced to operate in the redzone where there is less field.

Come on now, yeah that was Chad's problem, but that is not a Favre weakness. If your plan is to let us get to the redzone everytime we have the ball, we will win this game, guaranteed.

What a joke. Favre is king of the red zone. That is the real value of Favre over Chad. Red zone TDs instead of FGs. Yeah, the Jets will have a few long TD passes this year. But it is Favre's arm strength that allows him to make those tight slant passes in the end zone between defenders that Chad was not suited for. We all got mad at the Jets OCs for always calling those dopey fade passes. The fact is, Chad could throw those very well (see last weeks throw to Martin), but we have always had 5'10" or 5'11" receivers. And the OCs were limited in what they could call with Chad's arm.

the funny thing is none of us here are coming out and proclaiming this is an easy Jets victory-we are all, I'd say to a man and woman cautiously optimistic-then again, it's what we've come to expect from idiotic Pats fans over the last 7 years on the boards

NE will play bend dont break defense. Farve will get his passing yards, but be forced to operate in the redzone where there is less field.

favre is very good in the redzone, keller will catch a TD

you read it here first

since all our wide recievers & running backs run under a 5 sec 40 time, I expect our time in the redzone be under 2.5 seconds ;)

Come on now, yeah that was Chad's problem, but that is not a Favre weakness. If your plan is to let us get to the redzone everytime we have the ball, we will win this game, guaranteed.

The Pats used to clog the middle of the field ecause CP could not throw outside the numbers. No way they can do that with Favre, who also happens to be a superior thrower inside the hashes.

you lose. the defense may be fine, but the Pats offense is now crippled, cassel may be a veteran, but he's never played against a pro defense before, the speed is vastly different.

LOL. Technically he is right. The Jets did sign "a Jay Feely".

You do have to love when people come here to talk smack and trip over their own feet.

You know who I meant.

No smack just making a prediction. I've read all week how the Jets are going rooll right over NE now that Brady is gone. I dont see it that way at all. I believe the Jets are way over confident that this game is in the bag.

You know who I meant.

No smack just making a prediction. I've read all week how the Jets are going rooll right over NE now that Brady is gone. I dont see it that way at all. I believe the Jets are way over confident that this game is in the bag.

Jets fans are feeling good for the first time in a long time. But that doesn't have any impact on what the team feels.

There is no way that the Jets players are going to over look the Pats. They were 16 and 0. They have won 800 straight times against the Jets.

You know who I meant.

I assume you mean many fans and media are over confident. Surely, you know that means nothing to the Jet players and coaches, which is all that matters.

Jets fans are feeling good for the first time in a long time. But that doesn't have any impact on what the team feels.

There is no way that the Jets players are going to over look the Pats. They were 16 and 0. They have won 800 straight times against the Jets.

This could be your year. Next year Brady will be back.

I would not count out the Patriots though, nor the Bills who have a better team than the Jets.

I would not count out the Patriots though, nor the Bills who have a better team than the Jets.

Oh, of course. This will be the great hope of desperate Pats fans after tomorrow. Until the Jets beat the Bills. Then they will go back to calling Mangini a rat.

Oh, of course. This will be the great hope of desperate Pats fans after tomorrow. Until the Jets beat the Bills. Then they will go back to calling Mangini a rat.

# 1 The Jets - Pats game is not over yet.

# 2 The Bills have a better team than the Jets.

# 3 I still call Mangini a RAT.

What proof is there? Fact is we're all 1-0. We know Miami is the weaker team but that's about it. Tomorrow we find out whose better out of the Pats/Jets. Until the Bills play us, we do not actually know.

What proof is there? Fact is we're all 1-0. We know Miami is the weaker team but that's about it. Tomorrow we find out whose better out of the Pats/Jets. Until the Bills play us, we do not actually know.

He's a Canadian Patriots fan, so the Bills are probably his second favorite team.

# 1 Yes, I am predicting the Jets will beat the Pats tomorrow. How bold of me. Especially on a Jets message board where I should contain my enthusiasm about my team. Certainly palls in comparison to your prediction in another thread that the Jets will never beat the Patriots again if they don't tomorrow.

# 2 Really? Maybe you should become a Bills fan. With Brady out for the year, it is a good time to jump off that Patriots bandwagon that you jumped on after 2001.

# 3 Of course you do. I am sure John Gotty called Rudy Gulliani worse things while he was in jail.

# 1 Yes, I am predicting the Jets will beat the Pats tomorrow. How bold of me. Especially on a Jets message board where I should contain my enthusiasm about my team. Certainly palls in comparison to your prediction in another thread that the Jets will never beat the Patriots again if they don't tomorrow.

# 2 Really? Maybe you should become a Bills fan. With Brady out for the year, it is a good time to jump off that Patriots bandwagon that you jumped on after 2001.

# 3 Of course you do. I am sure John Gotty called Rudy Gulliani worse things while he was in jail.

# 1 Well Brady will be back next year, so when I say never I mean in the next 5 - 7 years.

# 2 I am not a Bills fan, I am a Patriots fan and a fan of the NFL. I know you don't know it yet but the Bills have a very good team.

# 3 Jail? :) Maybe we should start a poll asking how many Jets fans think Belichick should go to jail.

Please let that be the NE strategy! We win by 3 scores if they do that.

Archived