FIRE MANGINI NOW!!!!!!!!!

JETSFAN5180

Has nothing to do with Mangini, U guys are sick. Wonderful 3rd Qtr huh, I knew the refs will make their presents known. Its Mangini's fault that Feely missed a FG? give me a break. Everyone let the hype get in their head about Favre, its the samething, refs always give them the calls. That PI was horrible in the 3rd QTR also was the "roughing the passer" in the 4th. They threw Favre on the ground many time after he threw the ball.Different year same BS. Its ridiculous.

A Little drunk n pissed sorry about the grammar. ****! LOL

Christ...... Mangini is not a bad coach..... Yes he got outcoached today, it happens to the best of em'.... Your team will still be in the thick of things, trust me.

SP there's no talking sense in to some of these guys right now. They're way too emotional, it's fresh off a loss to the hated divisional rival.

You're right though. Mangini is not a bad coach and our team was not eliminated from the playoff race so we'll survive.

Wait until next week, when we blow the doors off SD. Then it'll be a 48 hour circle jerk.

SP there's no talking sense in to some of these guys right now. They're way too emotional, it's fresh off a loss to the hated divisional rival.

You're right though. Mangini is not a bad coach and our team was not eliminated from the playoff race so we'll survive.

Wait until next week, when we blow the doors off SD. Then it'll be a 48 hour circle jerk.

I don't know how anyone can feel good about Mangini right now. They needed 3 goal line pass breakups in the 4th quarter to hold on against the Dolphins and they looked grossly unprepared today.

The play calling is pathetic. I sat here and correctly called about 60 percent of the plays. This is what coaches are responsible for.

Mangini has ridden a weak schedule in 2006 and has not progressed since then. If this team doesn't show marked improvement, I'm sorry, but he has to go.

If Woody was more interested in winning than selling PSLs, he'd be calling Bill Cowher tonight.

I don't know how anyone can feel good about Mangini right now. They needed 3 goal line pass breakups in the 4th quarter to hold on against the Dolphins and they looked grossly unprepared today.

The play calling is pathetic. I sat here and correctly called about 60 percent of the plays. This is what coaches are responsible for.

Mangini has ridden a weak schedule in 2006 and has not progressed since then. If this team doesn't show marked improvement, I'm sorry, but he has to go.

If Woody was more interested in winning than selling PSLs, he'd be calling Bill Cowher tonight.

You're crazy, its Mangini fault Feely missed a FG? Its Mangini's fault they called a BOGUS PI on offense in the 3rd? Its Mangini's fault they called a BOGUS "roughing the passer" in the 4th to seal the victory? I don't see how you "fire mangini now".....Give me a break.

Seriously? You're a football genius then. Next week we'll sit in a chat room together during the game and put that 60% to the test.

Yup lets fire the coach 2 games into the season. You win the "Stupidest Post of the Day" award. Just stop watching till 09' will you? You're unreal. :P

Unreal this team was built to WIN NOW.......... You are the stupidest poster of the day expecting anyone to be happy with a LOSS to a team without its franchise QB!!!!!!!!

It's not hard. If the running back is 7 yards deep, it's a run. Every time.

Empty backfield, it's a pass.

That's at least 50 percent, and I got lucky on the other 10 percent ;)

It's even easier to gameplan against when you realize that most of those passes are going to be behind the line of scrimmage. Seriously, why are those in the playbook?

Yup lets fire the coach 2 games into the season. You win the "Stupidest Post of the Day" award. Just stop watching till 09' will you? You're unreal. :P

lol to thai jet

its the truth.

Everyone needs to chill out

Like I said in other threads its only GAME 2 and everyone is well jumping off the band wagon because we lost....Come on guys, have faith in the team!!

The team will live and learn from mistakes

yes they were this game poorly coached, they let the pats take the croud right out of it. they didnt take advantage of alot of opportunities. how could u be in the red zone 4 times and come out with 3 points. come on now thats unexceptable no matter how good a defense is

I agree! I am disgusted with the gutless wonder: Mangreeni!

Two games into the season -take a deep breath. the play calling for me was not creative -it looked more like Chad's plays than the plays we should have with brett.

yeah poor playcalling helped our demise. but it seems we were just plain outplayed.

I caught a blurb of favre's postgame talk & he said irregardless of the playcalling, we had a lot of plays we just didn't make.

he both didn't like the plays or the execution of them.

I agree with you 100% especially about calling Cowher. This is an overmatched coaching staff. On top of everything why is Graham punting in the NFL and why do we never have a kicker who can put the ball in the end zone?

By the way Rillo, you are totally wrong complaining about bad calls by the ref. That has nothing to do with why they lost. If Brady were there they would have lost by 28 points.

Archived