Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's at least as likely as anybody actually wanting to read facile football observations drowned in hamfisted postmod affectations.

Whatever dude, I honestly don't even know what your problem is at this point. I went directly to the site owner and spoke up for you more than once. If you'd like to take a few potshots at me because of that (which makes no sense), have at it, because I honestly don't care enough. In the meantime, I dropped in to say hi to a few people and that's that. I have no desire to get caught up in any of this.

Later folks.

Whatever dude, I honestly don't even know what your problem is at this point. I went directly to the site owner and spoke up for you more than once. If you'd like to take a few potshots at me because of that (which makes no sense), have at it, because I honestly don't care enough. In the meantime, I dropped in to say hi to a few people and that's that. I have no desire to get caught up in any of this.

Later folks.

I like you Doug. I dont know what you have against me though..

So much drama, this is so pathetic from grown men.

I, respectfully, disagree. These threads are what keep the boards interesting and drive the comedy train. I never understand why these threads are locked. An occasional blood letting is both healthy and immensely entertaining.

EY played a very good game. Don't forget about his post in the politics forum before those PMs, antagonizing Ham and begging for him to ban him. He put Ham in a corner, and left him no choice but to look stupid. EY is very smart, he set this whole thing up to come off as a victim. He was always so good in those JI Mafia games.

I am in no way defending Ham, and that his personal attacks weren't outrageous. But it could have easily been avoided.

Paulie, I see where you are coming from, I think we all loved JI, but what made JI, was it's people. As every company says "Our biggest asset is our people", JI without it's posters is just like any other website on the web. I don't want to talk with a bunch of guys with 17 different "Fire Mangini" threads. Sooth's attitude towards posters that help drive his website is "I don't give a ****, **** off", that was implicit in all the bannings that occurred over the past year and now it is explicit with his statements of such. I'm going to have to post here more often now only because the people I "know" are over here. EY is a very smart guy, but I saw the downward spiral in JI way before that, and you should have to.

I, respectfully, disagree. These threads are what keep the boards interesting and drive the comedy train. I never understand why these threads are locked. An occasional blood letting is both healthy and immensely entertaining.

Don't get me wrong, these threads are great, just utterly pathetic if you take a step back and look at it from a bird's eye view

Don't get me wrong, these threads are great, just utterly pathetic if you take a step back and look at it from a bird's eye view

Pathetic from the perspective of human beings interacting with one another? Certainly. But how many of us can make that claim, especially site operators whose name starts with "S"?

EY played a very good game. Don't forget about his post in the politics forum before those PMs, antagonizing Ham and begging for him to ban him. He put Ham in a corner, and left him no choice but to look stupid. EY is very smart, he set this whole thing up to come off as a victim. He was always so good in those JI Mafia games.

I am in no way defending Ham, and that his personal attacks weren't outrageous. But it could have easily been avoided.

I'm not saying EY is totally faultless in this. (It takes two people to have a disagreement) But at the same time, Ham's actions were much much worse and were unwarranted for what EY was saying. I don't think it's outrageous for people to not saying "_____ are the scum of the earth" Just don't make idiotic generalizations like that and its cool. But obviously Ham was unable to do a simple task like that.

That's one thing. i would not leave JI over something like that. I left because Ham further crossed the line by sending threatening and harassing PMs to EY and Sooth totally ignored it. That's why most people are leaving. I think EY is a good poster but i'm not leaving just because he decided to leave. It's the reason I posted.

Archived