Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice. Suspension and handling is the reason I drive my car. Any fool and 400 horses can tear ass in a straight line but the boys are separated from the girls in the corners.

Be safe.

And, did I hear you say you went to the Hunt this weekend? Are you talking about Monmouth County? That's my old stomping ground and some great roads to twist through as well.

Nah, unfortunately they don't do the Hunt in Middletown anymore. I trekked it up to Far Hills, it was a hell of a great time. Hung out with my fraternity's Alumni group.

The bimmer is running beautifully. The handling is like a dream. After buying the car a year ago, I finally have it in top quality shape. It's a good feeling.

Good, I am more on here then Ji nowadays. Are you staying on this site now???

First day here. Probably going to split time. I had no problems at JI and enjoy the site but there are a few posters who I like and respect that I may only be able to interact with here. So, I'm open to new things. ;)

----Hey guys, obviously tonight everyone's a bit crazy, and no one really wants to talk football based on the game, but there is a good football board here too that all of us should get involved in as well----

Actually you don't want to go there right now. This boards looneys are getting their feathers all ruffled talking about Jets Armageddon. You're better off waiting a few days until most of the reasonable people are ready to talk about the game.

----Hey guys, obviously tonight everyone's a bit crazy, and no one really wants to talk football based on the game, but there is a good football board here too that all of us should get involved in as well----

That sounds like Commie talk to me. Don't tell me how to live my life.

Nah, unfortunately they don't do the Hunt in Middletown anymore. I trekked it up to Far Hills, it was a hell of a great time. Hung out with my fraternity's Alumni group.

The bimmer is running beautifully. The handling is like a dream. After buying the car a year ago, I finally have it in top quality shape. It's a good feeling.

Very cool. With this economy there are a lot of smokin' deals right now in the automobile industry. I'm trying to keep myself from doing something stupid since I've only had my car 4 years and I love it. I usually buy a car, maintain it really well and drive it for at least 6 or 7 years.....but I'm getting a 4 year itch I guess.

Actually you don't want to go there right now. This boards looneys are getting their feathers all ruffled talking about Jets Armageddon. You're better off waiting a few days until most of the reasonable people are ready to talk about the game.

Oh, so it really isn't much different than JI? :P Burn down the stadium, fire Tangini, move the team to LA kinda talk happens here too?

Sorry. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted the "shiny object thing" and completely didn't realize it was Palin and McCain. I'll take it off.

Not a big deal.

It really is the only reason most of us get along so well here.

I'm glad this board doesn't have a politics forum. The JI one was really strange - I'd keep reading it at work and it would make my blood boil because half of the posts were sheer idiocy but I'd keep reading it anyway, and then I'd start typing off masters-thesis length responses to those posts that I was just SURE would cause people to see the errors in their ways, but then I'd delete it all because I'd realize it was useless and the end result was that I'd actually get worked up about it for several minutes. All this is surely the sign of a mental disorder and I think I'll be happier here without the catalyst.

Archived