56 new posters in the past 24 hours !?!

shawn306

Thanks. :D

Welcome Jet Blast!

Does this site come with a free buffet? Or even a continental breakfast?

Daaa Crusher!!!!!!!!!!!!

In any event, remember that there is a profile pic AND avatar pic on your User CP section. Add your Crusher pic to both.

It's great to see the familiar avatars here.

Hey Jet Blast, welcome! Hope you're sticking around...

Thanks.

I came here as a guest at first, so I could find out what happened during the JI nuclear meltdown. I was not online until after the game and virtually all traces of it have disappeared over there, but for a few passing references. I have no personal issues with any mod or poster over there, but the censorship and secrecy mentality annoys me.

Many of my favorite posters have made the move so I will be sticking around here, but I am undecided whether or not I will still go over there. It seems much more laid back here and I like that already.

Thanks.

I came here as a guest at first, so I could find out what happened during the JI nuclear meltdown. I was not online until after the game and virtually all traces of it have disappeared over there, but for a few passing references. I have no personal issues with any mod or poster over there, but the censorship and secrecy mentality annoys me.

Many of my favorite posters have made the move so I will be sticking around here, but I am undecided whether or not I will still go over there. It seems much more laid back here and I like that already.

Hey neighbor....I see you live by me...Do you watch Sunday football out or home?

Thanks.

If you don't like the censorship, check out the article that is going on our front page tomorrow. No way that would be run elsewhere (blasting the Jets). :winking0001:

Everything is relative, but the exodus did cause an impact.

Look at it this way, JI's total membership is 13,752 while JN's 3,863.

But look at the number of current active users: JI has 90 members and 151 guests while JN has 79 members and 90 guests.

Just absorb that for a minute. JI has 10,000 more members than JN, but only, currently 11 more active at the moment.

Hey neighbor....I see you live by me...Do you watch Sunday football out or home?

Howdy neighbor!

In a typical season I get to the stadium once or twice, go out once or twice (usually the night games- if any) and watch the rest from the comfort of my living room.

What town are you in?

Everything is relative, but the exodus did cause an impact.

Look at it this way, JI's total membership is 13,752 while JN's 3,863.

But look at the number of current active users: JI has 90 members and 151 guests while JN has 79 members and 90 guests.

Just absorb that for a minute. JI has 10,000 more members than JN, but only, currently 11 more active at the moment.

Wow. Sooth has to be ****ting on himself right now. I know he says it does not bother him that a lot of people left but you know it really does.

Archived