Can we please stop this BS once and for all - JI and JN

Bergen Jet

he's passionate I'll give him that. not sure what went down exactly but I always liked hammer. I have seen posters change though.take jetman for instance. he pretty much done a world tour of change since his turkey leg days

I have two words for you: Sarah Palin.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You missed the one where he said the Jets were going to the Super Bowl this year, maybe after the Az game... :rolleyes:

Although Matt Jones did have a nice game last week...except dropping that last pass in the end zone...

Gotta love ham and his roller coaster rides..

Pyper got banned by Buzz just before I became a mod during the Spygate Purge when Chowds were getting banned left and right and Shasta was starting new accounts on an hourly basis.

I can't honestly say Pyper didn't deserve a banning but it shouldn't have been permanent.

No, you're wrong. I saw it go down. it was by Chesapeake for starting a thread saying Mangini had man boobs. (banned for that? are you ****ing kidding me?) :lol:

I can understand why he was pissed. Chesapeake has very thin skin, he would never cut it here.

No, you're wrong. I saw it go down. it was by Chesapeake for starting a thread saying Mangini had man boobs. (banned for that? are you ****ing kidding me?) :lol:

I can understand why he was pissed. Chesapeake has very thin skin, he would never cut it here.

He wasn't banned permanently for that.

He was banned when he went ballistic on someone with a ridiculous, profanity laced and hysterically funny defense of Belichick.

He wasn't banned permanently for that.

He was banned when he went ballistic on someone with a ridiculous, profanity laced and hysterically funny defense of Belichick.

He was ok though. much better than reading MACPAC's drivel.

"Mike Williams will be a shoe-in for the HOF"

"Matt Jones will make an immediate impact in the NFL and will be an annual Pro-Bowler for years to come".

"The Pig is Ripe for Slaughter"

This is too funny. You complaining about anything Hammer posts, when at least he comes up with something that, at least, smells new.

(Bad smells being something you have trouble with, of course)

Yeah, right, good luck. It's the same **** over there, too. Big time.

You people are like the Capulets and Montagues, except much less better looking. This recent feud/revolution/exodus only made it worse on JI, and I'm sure over here too.

I'm about ready to swear off Jets forums forever because of this nonsense.

No you aren't. I know you aren't... As long as SAR is around to talk about watches and underage poon, PaulieC will be on the internets with him...

I'm looking forward to the thread in a few months reminiscing about the time the JI people came over to JN and pretended to be productive members of the site and played Max like a fool.

Yeah. Looking forward to that.

Ask Max if I would ever be a part of something like that...

I'm looking forward to the thread in a few months reminiscing about the time the JI people came over to JN and pretended to be productive members of the site and played Max like a fool.

Yeah. Looking forward to that.

When did posting on boards become productive???

Gotta love ham and his roller coaster rides..

This is why I would die laughing when pretty much EVERYONE at JI would list Ham as the best poster, or a top-5 poster at JI. I never had anything against him personally, but the dude is so volatile that 99% of the time he doesn't even think about what the hell he is writing. However, since he uses BIG BOLD RED LETTERS, and tons of smilies, and his posts were long, and above all else, he was a mod, everyone kissed his *ss like he had a clue about what the hell he was talking about.

Never understood it...

This is why I would die laughing when pretty much EVERYONE at JI would list Ham as the best poster, or a top-5 poster at JI. I never had anything against him personally, but the dude is so volatile that 99% of the time he doesn't even think about what the hell he is writing. However, since he uses BIG BOLD RED LETTERS, and tons of smilies, and his posts were long, and above all else, he was a mod, everyone kissed his *ss like he had a clue about what the hell he was talking about.

Never understood it...

Well, that's just like your { opinion }, man.

Huh?

I think he is pointing out that you used BIG BOLD RED LETTERS in your post.

I am not a fan of the Ham bashing. He is overly emotional but at the end of the day he seems to be a good dude and he also is a pretty solid poster/blogger IMO.

Hell... I am not a fan of any of the bashing that is going on in this thread. The purpose of it was to try to get people to stop the "border war" but I guess it was nothing more than a futile attempt. ;)

I think he is pointing out that you used BIG BOLD RED LETTERS in your post.

I am not a fan of the Ham bashing. He is overly emotional but at the end of the day he seems to be a good dude and he also is a pretty solid poster/blogger IMO.

Hell... I am not a fan of any of the bashing that is going on in this thread. The purpose of it was to try to get people to stop the "border war" but I guess it was nothing more than a futile attempt. ;)

Hahaha!

I used the big bold letters as a joke talking about him using BIG BOLD LETTERS. Did that really go over his head (and yours?)?

Et tu', Bergen?

The squiggly brackets - another Hamism...

I felt like I was reading C++ code instead of a post on a football message board.

Haha.

I thought you were disagreeing with me at first. My bad brother.

Again, I don't think I hate him personally (although EY is my interwebz boy and if anyone talks to my boys like that in real life, I don't like them), but truth-be-told, he is not a good poster. For every coherent, sensible thing he'd type, he'd type something else equally or more irrational the very next day. But due to his moderatorship, people would swoon....

No, it didn't go over my head. I thought his response went over yours though. ;)

We were both wrong. He was using the squiggly brackets Ham used to quote words in.

Seems like it was awfully breezy in here for the both of us. ;)

Haha.

I thought you were disagreeing with me at first. My bad brother.

Again, I don't think I hate him personally (although EY is my interwebz boy and if anyone talks to my boys like that in real life, I don't like them), but truth-be-told, he is not a good poster. For every coherent, sensible thing he'd type, he'd type something else equally or more irrational the very next day. But due to his moderatorship, people would swoon....

Even before he became a mod, people were just always impressed by his giant...

post count.

Archived