Hey Brett Favre..Why is there a FORK sticking out of your back???

Smizzy

Favre gives them a chance to win games by himself. He is what they new they were getting. The all time interception leader. Yes there are bad plays and they will work to minimize them.

I have seen nothing to lead me to believe that he is "done". Past his prime, best years behind him, possibly. Done? I haven't seen it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over all, Favre played a solid game. I am thrilled we won. That said, that int was inexcusable. The play call was bad, but Favre under pressure never should have thrown a high risk deep out when the only way we can lose the game is do something like he did. Three runs into the line would have wasted 3 minutes and made a Bills comeback unlikely. Knowing his reputation I am still surprised a HOF guy would make a dumb play like that at that point in the game.

Stop using the QB's on this team as the scapegoats... Favre had a GREAT year last year... and Chad is having a good year this year...

There comes a time when you need to open your eyes and realize its the coaching not the player.

The coaching staff had a VERY good game today. Great game plans. They settled down after the team had a rough start. Good job all around.

Over all, Favre played a solid game. I am thrilled we won. That said, that int was inexcusable. The play call was bad, but Favre under pressure never should have thrown a high risk deep out when the only way we can lose the game is do something like he did. Three runs into the line would have wasted 3 minutes and made a Bills comeback unlikely. Knowing his reputation I am still surprised a HOF guy would make a dumb play like that at that point in the game.

coles was wide open on a comeback

The coaching staff had a VERY good game today. Great game plans. They settled down after the team had a rough start. Good job all around.

Elam Int was the game changer and potentially saved EM's job

they also could have challenged a spot and failed to do

you may be impressed, give jenkins and revis to cowher and see what happens

you may be 2nd mvp for thread start

The mistakes all stem from the playcalling, especially the pick 6... that was the exact same play that got Chad nad Kellen picked last season... the JETS telegraph it and the CB's jump it... every time.. thats coaching...

How can you say the CS did VERY good when the JETS were 1/5 in the redzone... this isnt Herm Edwards... you should have higher expectations than 20% in the redzone...

The mistakes all stem from the playcalling, especially the pick 6... that was the exact same play that got Chad nad Kellen picked last season... the JETS telegraph it and the CB's jump it... every time.. thats coaching...

How can you say the CS did VERY good when the JETS were 1/5 in the redzone... this isnt Herm Edwards... you should have higher expectations than 20% in the redzone...

Oh okay. The play call. What name do they call, "Get hit as you throw and underthrow single coverage?" Not sure what name that goes by.

The coaching staff just coached their best game in a long time today.

Here we go, people coming out of the woodwork to get their cookies for not wanting him. What a bunch of miserobs. We won today!

Please spare me this BS. I was absolutely ****ing roasted for not wanting Favre at the time and he's been average to this point. The D won us the game today, giving up 10 points and scoring another 7. Two weeks in a row Favre has ALMOST cost us the game, and I know we won, which is great but this game is not on Favre. He's been average at best this season.

Please spare me this BS. I was absolutely ****ing roasted for not wanting Favre at the time and he's been average to this point. The D won us the game today, giving up 10 points and scoring another 7. Two weeks in a row Favre has ALMOST cost us the game, and I know we won, which is great but this game is not on Favre. He's been average at best this season.

average QBs dont throw for 6 tds in one game

Since when are we not allowed to point out negatives?

I'm thrilled with the win today and the defense was sensational. I'm starting to believe in this team again but Brett Favre is not the reason. Sugarcoat it all you want but two weeks in a row he has thrown pick 6's in absolutely critical situations when we simply should be playing it safe. It's like he's trying to snatch defeat at the jaws of victory or something.

Like I said, I'm happy with this team but Brett HAS TO step up and play better if we're going to be a contender down the line. The defense can't continue to carry this team.

Assuming that Favre did the exact same thing in the 2nd half that he did in the 1st half, here are what his numbers would be this season:

322 of 470 for 3,222 Yards 30 TD, 22 Int - 89.5 Rating

That would be better than his 2005 and 2006 seasons. Last year the #s he put up, well I don't think anyone expected him to throw for 4,000 yards and have almost a 100 rating in doing so.

His interceptions are a concern. We all knew he would throw them but the timing of his here have been bad. That being said, I stand by my statement that I have not seen anything from him that leads me to believe he is done.

He didn't have a full camp, he has been injury free and still looks great physically. I loved how he played overall.

We are but sometimes it seems that's all we do.

No, that's not what I'm doing. I pointed out that I'm thrilled with this victory, we're right back in the race for this division and our defense stepped up in a big way. I'm just not so delusional that I can't see how poorly our QB has played over the last 4 games.

Assuming that Favre did the exact same thing in the 2nd half that he did in the 1st half, here are what his numbers would be this season:

322 of 470 for 3,222 Yards 30 TD, 22 Int - 89.5 Rating

That would be better than his 2005 and 2006 seasons. Last year the #s he put up, well I don't think anyone expected him to throw for 4,000 yards and have almost a 100 rating in doing so.

His interceptions are a concern. We all knew he would throw them but the timing of his here have been bad. That being said, I stand by my statement that I have not seen anything from him that leads me to believe he is done.

He didn't have a full camp, he has been injury free and still looks great physically. I loved how he played overall.

Look what he's done over the past 4 games, that's what worries me.

No, that's not what I'm doing. I pointed out that I'm thrilled with this victory, we're right back in the race for this division and our defense stepped up in a big way. I'm just not so delusional that I can't see how poorly our QB has played over the last 4 games.

He hasn't played great. Today was a good step in the right direct. He managed the game well, lol.

Do you want a cookie cookie? It's not BS. We all know Favre hasn't been the best but does that mean you (a collective you to all the people who are complaining after a win) have to declare that you were right? Big F-cking Deal. Life goes on and it's too late to take it back, and even if we could, I wouldn't. Personally I am happy we had the balls to go out and bring Favre in. I guess I am sorry you have to be so unhappy while this football season unfolds. Again I am sorry for your loss.

Do you want a cookie cookie? It's not BS. We all know Favre hasn't been the best but does that mean you (a collective you to all the people who are complaining after a win) have to declare that you were right? Big F-cking Deal. Life goes on and it's too late to take it back, and even if we could, I wouldn't. Personally I am happy we had the balls to go out and bring Favre in. I guess I am sorry you have to be so unhappy while this football season unfolds. Again I am sorry for your loss.

I'm not unhappy at all, I'm concerned about our QB play, that's it.

I didn't want Favre and got killed for it, I still think I'm right for not wanting him because I don't think he's done too much to help this team. Like I said, I had to take so much **** from so many people because I shockingly didn't think Favre would get us to a SB. Why does this site have to be some kind of circle jerk because we won a game? I'm pointing out what I'm concerned about going forward which just happens to be the play of one Brett Favre. If he keeps playing like he has over the last 4 weeks, then we aren't doing much this season.

Archived