When you wake up tomorrow what do you expect/hope has happend to the jets?

Jetkid94

well when you get up and check the sports news do you expect any signings for the jets? and what do you hope you hear?

Im not expecting much to happen by the time I wake up, because im up at 5:30 for school but I hope a guy like Scott or TJ, or Greer is signed

even devery henderson signing would be nice

what is so special about tomorrow ? doesn't FA start over the wekend ?

I'll assume the point is what news I want to hear

so

I'd say

sign leonhard

sign scott

sign an RG known for punishing run blocking

sign a WR not named whoseyourmama

what is so special about tomorrow ? doesn't FA start over the wekend ?

I'll assume the point is what news I want to hear

so

I'd say

sign leonhard

sign scott

sign an RG known for punishing run blocking

sign a WR not named whoseyourmama

It starts tonight at midnight.

don't they have to wait until late afternoon just to make it look good to the commish that they haven't had the deal in place for a month ?

lol

some ideas

13. Nate Washington, WR, Steelers: The oft-overlooked playmaker has quietly averaged more than 16 yards per catch in his career. Washington is a speed receiver who shows a proclivity for making big plays on the outside. With several teams in desperate need of such a weapon, Washington is much higher on free-agent boards than most would believe.

14. Igor Olshansky, DE, Chargers: The hulking run stuffer is a proto-typical 3-4 defensive end. He plays stout against the run, freeing up linebackers by occupying multiple blockers at the point. Though Olshansky shows limited pass-rush skills, he is a high-motor player who falls into a few garbage sacks each year. With sturdy defensive ends valued at a premium, Olshansky is coveted by teams utilizing a 3-4.

19. Ronald Bartell, CB, Rams: A big, physical corner, Bartell showed tremendous improvement as a second-year starter. The fourth-year pro had three interceptions last season, including a pair against the 49ers in Week 16.

well when you get up and check the sports news do you expect any signings for the jets? and what do you hope you hear?

Im not expecting much to happen by the time I wake up, because im up at 5:30 for school but I hope a guy like Scott or TJ, or Greer is signed

even devery henderson signing would be nice

A new QB.

Archived