Lets go METS!

PS17

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the Sawx slid past the Jays with no Holliday

A healthy dose of Santana would be nice

:confused:

The Jays faced Wake, Penny and Lester and scored 5 runs.

Halladay might have been able to steal one game, but with that offense maybe not.

Very nice. This is gonna be some awesome baseball weekend with Yanks-Phils and Sox-Mets.

Awesome is right. I hate it when the Red Sox play the Mets. A lot of emotion for me with both these teams. Should be a great series as will the Yanks / Phillies.

I never understood people who hate the OTHER NY team. Be it a Yankee fan who hates the METS or a JETS fan who hates the Giants etc. I find that its the older generation of SPorts fans who harbor ill feelings towards the other teams. Whats the point really? The Giants arent direct rivals of the JETS when it comes to FOOTBALL, they're in another CONFERENCE. Same with Yankee fans who hate the METS, they're in another league, so why waste energy hating them. There shouldnt be any conflicted feelings, especially when the METS are playing the REDSOX of all teams. Cheer for them, don some orange & blue if you can lol.

GO METS!!!! KICK SOME REDSUX ASS TONIGHT!!!! If the METS win, it's a win win situation for both our fanbases. Same if the Yanks win!

I never understood people who hate the OTHER NY team. Be it a Yankee fan who hates the METS or a JETS fan who hates the Giants etc. I find that its the older generation of SPorts fans who harbor ill feelings towards the other teams. Whats the point really? The Giants arent direct rivals of the JETS when it comes to FOOTBALL, they're in another CONFERENCE. Same with Yankee fans who hate the METS, they're in another league, so why waste energy hating them. There shouldnt be any conflicted feelings, especially when the METS are playing the REDSOX of all teams. Cheer for them, don some orange & blue if you can lol.

GO METS!!!! KICK SOME REDSUX ASS TONIGHT!!!! If the METS win, it's a win win situation for both our fanbases. Same if the Yanks win!

I agree. I don't really care about the other NY teams. If they're in it and my team is not I hope they win it so at the very least it was a NY team and not a boston team that won the championship.

I agree. I don't really care about the other NY teams. If they're in it and my team is not I hope they win it so at the very least it was a NY team and not a boston team that won the championship.

Agreed.

Id easily root for the Mets over Boston in the WS.

LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!LET'S GO METS!!!!

I'm hoping that the Mets can win one out of three this weekend. Tonight being the most likely opportunity for a victory.

I remember they went to Fenway a few years ago and got smoked.

You have to give the edge to the Mets tonight with Santana on the mound and Dice-K making his 1st start since April 14th.

I missed this last night watching the game. Nice Office Space reference. Can't believe the Sox let this guy bring the sign into the ballpark. Not the best quality pic as my digital camera blows.

OFace.jpg

Archived