Letterman in Divorce battle and he is a FREAK!!!!

SouthernJet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not very objective eh? This was apparently written by a man hating lesbian, or a rag that was cheated on or dumped by someone.

Or, someone whos had their fair share of sexual harassment. Letterman used his position to get sex from his employees. No, he is not CBS, but he is the whole TV show.

I wonder if more women will come out suing the network for sex harassment?

It's just like your political posts. You post bullsh!t and hope nobody checks.

huh, the national links are there..

get over yourself,,just beacuse someone u crave is a freak dont piss on me..damn,,

I just post what is already out there..I didnt make anything up..Just cause you dont like some of the entertainment news sources, dont blame me..

Keeps getting better..From todays NY Post

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dave_pulls_stupid_trick_on_wife_PgkRtBYdyV6TUPpZ3i1x7L

Dave pulls stupid trick on wife in Caribbean

By LARRY CELONA and DAN MANGAN

Last Updated: 10:20 AM, October 9, 2009

Posted: 4:19 AM, October 9, 2009

And the No. 1 reason David Letterman is a cad: The "Late Show" host brought the assistant he was sleeping with on Caribbean vacations with his wife and their young son, sources told The Post.

Letterman's wife, Regina Lasko, had no clue the comic was having an affair with his pretty, much younger assistant Stephanie Birkitt -- a $200,000-a-year employee -- when she was tagging along on the cozy, romantic trips, sources said.

Lasko, 48, "has to be really, really pissed" to learn recently that Letterman was so brazen as to have invited his paramour on vacations with their 6-year-old son, Harry, a source said.

At least one jaunt was to the Caribbean island of St. Barts.

Lasko -- a former show staffer herself who married Letterman in March after 23 years as his girlfriend -- believed that Birkitt was only an innocent "friend" and "co-worker" at the time. Letterman also brought other friends and co-workers along for the ride.

The Post previously revealed that Birkitt, 34, and Letterman, 62, took hikes together last fall at his eastern Montana ranch.

Birkitt, a longtime "Late Show" staffer, was identified as Letterman's lover last week when her ex-boyfriend, CBS News journalist Robert "Joe" Halderman, was arrested for allegedly blackmailing the comic with threats to reveal his dalliance with Birkitt.

Halderman, 51, had first learned of the on-again affair in December, when he read Birkitt's diaries. They decided to stay together after Birkitt vowed to stop having sex with the multimillionaire TV funnyman.

But Halderman, a hot-shot "48 Hours" producer, went ballistic and dumped Birkitt after spotting her and Letterman making out in a parked car in the driveway of Halderman's Norwalk, Conn., home, where she, too, lived.

"He sees the two of them . . . in a very passionate embrace," said Halderman's buddy, Dr. Bob Arnot, on ABC's "Good Morning America" yesterday.

"He is beside himself. He really believed that he was being played; that Joe is the 'backup guy,' " said Arnot, citing Halderman's own claims to him. "At this point, he's just enraged."

Sources earlier told The Post that a jealousy-driven Halderman allegedly cooked up the extortion scheme to get "revenge" on his rival for Birkitt's affections.

"This wasn't about money," said a source. "It was about making Letterman miserable . . . He wants to hurt Letterman as much as he can -- and he wanted to hurt the girl, too."

At 6 a.m. on Sept. 9, Halderman allegedly handed Letterman's limo driver a package containing a screenplay outline about a philandering talk-show host and excerpts from Birkitt's diaries about sex with Letterman.

Sources said Halderman indicated he wanted to hear back from Letterman by 8 a.m. that same day. At 8:30 a.m., sources said, Halderman attended a memorial service for CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite.

On Oct. 1, Letterman stunningly disclosed on his "Late Show" that he had had sex with multiple show staffers, and had been the target of a blackmail plot.

On Monday, Letterman again mentioned the scandal on air, apologizing to Lasko and saying she had been "horribly hurt by my behavior" and that the affairs "are in the past."

FoxNews.com reported that Letterman made the mea culpa at Lasko's insistence. It "wasn't something Dave wanted to do at all," a source said.

"He wanted the whole thing to blow over," said the source, who is close to Lasko. "But Regina told him he better make an apology to let everyone know how sorry he was for how much he hurt and humiliated her."

FoxNews.com said Lasko demanded Letterman go over with her what he was planning to say, and she was willing to allow him to make "one or two jokes . . . as long as they weren't at her expense."

But Lasko "was not happy at all" when Letterman made additional remarks, and "felt like Dave's humorous take on the apology lessened the sincerity of it," the source said.

huh, the national links are there..

get over yourself,,just beacuse someone u crave is a freak dont piss on me..damn,,

I just post what is already out there..I didnt make anything up..Just cause you dont like some of the entertainment news sources, dont blame me..

Who's he going to blame ? the freak ? :biggrin:

Now colleges are saying stay away :rl:

College to interns: Stay away from Letterman

NY POST STAFF REPORT

Last Updated: 4:39 PM, October 13, 2009

Posted: 12:05 PM, October 13, 2009

A Connecticut college has warned students interning for late-night, skirt-chasing TV funnyman David Letterman to stay at arm's length from the host.

A rep from Quinnipiac University told the celebrity Web site TMZ that "due to recent circumstances we will have a discussion with those in charge of placing our interns at the David Letterman show in the future."

In the statement, the school added, "We will diligently oversee this internship program to ensure that our interns are out of harm's way."

The "Late Show" host recently revealed that he had allegedly been the target of a $2 million blackmail plot after CBS News producer Robert "Joe" Halderman, 57, accused the comedian of carrying on a sexual relationship with his former gal-pal Stephanie Birkitt, according to authorities.

Letterman admitted that he did have a relationsip with Birkitt, 34, who worked for the show as an intern and was promoted to be his personal assistant and appear in on-air bits, along with other female staffers.

The Post reported on Oct. 4 that the randy comic's Midtown office has all the trimmings for a bachelor on the prowl, including a fold-out couch and a kitchen.

Located in the cavernous Ed Sullivan Theater, Letterman's office comes with a reception area as well.

Now colleges are saying stay away :rl:

College to interns: Stay away from Letterman

NY POST STAFF REPORT

Last Updated: 4:39 PM, October 13, 2009

Posted: 12:05 PM, October 13, 2009

A Connecticut college has warned students interning for late-night, skirt-chasing TV funnyman David Letterman to stay at arm's length from the host.

A rep from Quinnipiac University told the celebrity Web site TMZ that "due to recent circumstances we will have a discussion with those in charge of placing our interns at the David Letterman show in the future."

In the statement, the school added, "We will diligently oversee this internship program to ensure that our interns are out of harm's way."

The "Late Show" host recently revealed that he had allegedly been the target of a $2 million blackmail plot after CBS News producer Robert "Joe" Halderman, 57, accused the comedian of carrying on a sexual relationship with his former gal-pal Stephanie Birkitt, according to authorities.

Letterman admitted that he did have a relationsip with Birkitt, 34, who worked for the show as an intern and was promoted to be his personal assistant and appear in on-air bits, along with other female staffers.

The Post reported on Oct. 4 that the randy comic's Midtown office has all the trimmings for a bachelor on the prowl, including a fold-out couch and a kitchen.

Located in the cavernous Ed Sullivan Theater, Letterman's office comes with a reception area as well.

I need me one of those "Personal Assistants" as well. :fighting0002:

Letterman used his position to get sex from his employees. No, he is not CBS, but he is the whole TV show.

I found Letterman vaguely amusing, but was never a regular viewer. Too many other shows on at the same time I liked better.

It wasn't so long ago that it was considered perfectly normal for the boss to go out with and eventually marry his assistant or secretary. Now if somebody does that, it's supposed to be some sort of scandal.

People of opposite sex who spend time together will frequently develop an attraction. When do we dump this Junior Anti-Sex League stuff and go back to normal?

I found Letterman vaguely amusing, but was never a regular viewer. Too many other shows on at the same time I liked better.

It wasn't so long ago that it was considered perfectly normal for the boss to go out with and eventually marry his assistant or secretary. Now if somebody does that, it's supposed to be some sort of scandal.

People of opposite sex who spend time together will frequently develop an attraction. When do we dump this Junior Anti-Sex League stuff and go back to normal?

I think its flirting with distaster to have relationships inside the work place if you hold a postion of power. It might be acceptable in Europe and years ago, but its not today with all the sex harrasment lawsuits.

Too many things can go wrong and I'm willing to put down money that there is more failed relationships than there are success stories. One person should leave the company if you want to have a relationship IMO.

it's called "Dont sh*t where you eat"

Wow, likes to play Dress-Up!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE'S $300 MILLION DIVORCE

David Letterman's sensational sex scandal has triggered a $300 million divorce war between the 62-year-old talk-show host and his outraged wife Regina, say sources close to the star.

The couple - who lived together for years before marrying March 19 - are fighting over everything from his extensive property holdings to custody of their son Harry, 6, according to insiders.

"It's become a real battle," revealed a Late Show insider.

"Regina is humiliated, and she wants to get even with David for his public admission he cheated on her repeatedly during their 23-year relationship."

Letterman stunned his fans when he confessed on-air to having sex with female employees and revealed he had become the victim of attempted blackmail.

The kinky late-night host maintained a fully equipped love nest, likes to play "dress up" - and even had a girlfriend parade around with a set of pom-poms pretending to be a cheerleader.

Letterman owns a very successful production company - ironically named Worldwide Pants - plus a fortune in real estate, and boasts an annual income of more than $45 million.

Sources describe her as "mortified" that David carried on sexual relationships with a number of his female staffers - including former assistant Stephanie Birkitt.

Birkitt, now 34, lived with CBS' "48 Hours" producer Robert "Joe" Halderman, 51, the man who allegedly tried to extort $2 million from Letterman. AND according to sources, Stephanie was still seeing Dave on the sly!

Sounds like he just wanted a great sex life. That shouldnt cost him 300 million. but if it does, no worries...its just money. NOTHING is better than a great sex life,...well, except love.

DAVE SEX TAPE SHOCKER

Photo by: CBS

Scandal-plagued talk-show host David Letterman has been rocked by a shocking new bombshell - reports of a sex tape showing him with a female staff member.

A studio surveillance tape reportedly caught the 62-year-old star and a much-younger female co-worker in a compromising position - and it could shatter Letterman's already troubled marriage, say sources.

What's more, the tape could persuade worried CBS execs to hammer the final nail into the talk-show host's late-night career - and could play a key role in the trial of the producer who allegedly tried to blackmail him.

"If the tape makes its way into the criminal case, it'll explode his marriage to smithereens," revealed a close source.

"It's one thing for him to have publicly admitted to having had sexual relations with some women on his staff. It's another to see him in the throes of passion with one of those women.

"Dave apparently didn't know the location of the security cameras at his Late Show studio."

DAVE SEX TAPE SHOCKER

Scandal-plagued talk-show host David Letterman has been rocked by a shocking new bombshell - reports of a sex tape showing him with a female staff member.

A studio surveillance tape reportedly caught the 62-year-old star and a much-younger female co-worker in a compromising position - and it could shatter Letterman's already troubled marriage, say sources.

What's more, the tape could persuade worried CBS execs to hammer the final nail into the talk-show host's late-night career - and could play a key role in the trial of the producer who allegedly tried to blackmail him.

"If the tape makes its way into the criminal case, it'll explode his marriage to smithereens," revealed a close source.

"It's one thing for him to have publicly admitted to having had sexual relations with some women on his staff. It's another to see him in the throes of passion with one of those women.

"Dave apparently didn't know the location of the security cameras at his Late Show studio."

on the pool table?

I say this is a plain case of both sex and age discrimination.

David Letterman toils for years in clubs and in short appearances on television, perfecting his craft as a stand-up comedian before landing his job on The Late Show and eventually The Tonight Show. Yet one sex tape emerges and his career is supposed to be over.

Paris Hilton has no craft at all, yet she makes one sex tape and her career takes off.

All you people calling for Letterman to go-please explain this one.

I say this is a plain case of both sex and age discrimination.

David Letterman toils for years in clubs and in short appearances on television, perfecting his craft as a stand-up comedian before landing his job on The Late Show and eventually The Tonight Show. Yet one sex tape emerges and his career is supposed to be over.

Paris Hilton has no craft at all, yet she makes one sex tape and her career takes off.

All you people calling for Letterman to go-please explain this one.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that Paris is a single Ho, and single ho's make sex tapes. Thats what they do.

Dave is a married man and they may make sex tapes but its usually with the misses. He unfortunately was too horney to care about getting caught. I hope it was good ***** cause in my life I aint never seen no 300 million dollar coochie. Maybe Mick has.

DAVE SEX TAPE SHOCKER

Wow

The marriage is over. She is going to take him to the cleaners.

His job? Who the heck do you replace him with?

Archived