****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Ravens, beat the Pats! Game Thread****

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike the Fins trolls, I fully believe that all our pats trolls are actually at the game, so I won't say anything about that. And they'll show up too, and I must tell my JN brothers and sisters right now:

DO NOT GO EASY ON THEM! THEY HAVE NEVER GONE EASY ON US! LET THEM HAVE IT!!!

Let us unite as one strong voice, and GIVE THEM HELL!!!!

Great gameplan by Balt today...lot of changeups with Ngata and Gregg at the line, they're shifting Johnson around a lot too...totally confusing New England's o-line. Jet fans need to be watching this because this is exactly what we're going to be seeing a ton of in the future once Rex lands a few more athletic linemen. The way Gregg and Ngata work off each other is pretty awesome.

Obviously we have a great defense, but having a player like Suggs, something we lack, makes the Raven's D a more dangerous one than ours. Damn you Gholston.

Rex is really a great coordinator because honestly the Jets don't really get much pressure from the DL...at all. Even with the blitzing, usually the Jets simply do not get there. But it's still the #1 defense and nobody seems to be able to score on it.

Once the Jets get some better pieces on defense, with Rex at the helm, it can go down in history as an all time great D.

ANOTHER INT AS IM TYPING THIS FOR THE RAVENS LMAO!!

Karma alone should take care of Indy..

I think the Chargers are the best team in football with the best "clutch" qb..

Karma?

I'll rely on facts and statistics 100% of the time over "Karma", thanks.

Funny as hell that you're the one relying on metaphysical points like "karma" and "clutch" rather than cold hard facts.

On an aside, love the BooBirds!!!

Archived