Rex "HEY MIAMI" Tshirt

joebabyny

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you ask a player to control their temper, when the coach can not do the same?

Both were obviously wrong, both were penalized.

The thing is that Rex does not appear to have lost his temper in the picture. It looks more like he was having fun with it and just got caught by some opportunistc douchebag.

Thanks to those that bought one so far! Keep 'em coming yo!

And I don't know the names of some of those that bought them, if you buy one shoot me a pm or reply here so I know who all the cool kids are.

Oh, and I don't really get the time to post on other forums, so if any of you that do could post a thread with a link to tailgatejoe.com that would rock!

How much goes to Jetnation?

Scott I am renegotiating my deal with tailgate joe, I want you to be my agent. I have two servers to pay for, the season ended earlier than the financial forecast called for and this guy is selling f u t-shirts.

I will let you know when the meeting is scheduled. :-P

Scott I am renegotiating my deal with tailgate joe, I want you to be my agent. I have two servers to pay for, the season ended earlier than the financial forecast called for and this guy is selling f u t-shirts.

I will let you know when the meeting is scheduled. :-P

Sorry, Tanny has advised me never to renegotiate a contract, lol

• 1 month later...
Thanks to those that bought one so far! Keep 'em coming yo!

And I don't know the names of some of those that bought them, if you buy one shoot me a pm or reply here so I know who all the cool kids are.

Oh, and I don't really get the time to post on other forums, so if any of you that do could post a thread with a link to tailgatejoe.com that would rock!

Hey Joe, I ordered one. Any word on when they will be shipped out?

Hey guys, gime your thoughts. I didn't have much to work with as it was a small low rez crummy camphone pic. Gonna speak to my screenprinter tomorrow. Would you buy one? I'll probably donate a buck or 2 from each sale to the Leukemia Lymphoma society.

EDIT,here's a final shirt. Your thoughts please.

t_shirt_template.jpg

I ordered two. One in L and one XL. I was told Id get it by Feb 22. I am still waiting!

Joebaby's a spammer and a scammer, he took you guys for a ride. I learned my lesson when I showed up to his tailgate and he tried to sell me some WoW gold and fake Nikes.

Edit: Pretty sure thats the 12th time I've used the WoW gold joke. But who's counting.

Joebaby's a spammer and a scammer, he took you guys for a ride. I learned my lesson when I showed up to his tailgate and he tried to sell me some WoW gold and fake Nikes.

Edit: Pretty sure thats the 12th time I've used the WoW gold joke. But who's counting.

HAHAHA! That made me laugh pretty hard, I'd keep that one in the repertoire. :cheers:

Archived