Chargers fire back at LT- PFT

Kentucky Jet

Chargers not pleased with Tomlinson's comments

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 2, 2010 7:14 PM ET

As LaDainian Tomlinson's skills decline, his excuses multiply.

His latest tone deaf complaints directed at the Chargers has not pleased his former teammates, according to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

No players would go on the record, but Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith did. He wanted to respectfully stay silent regarding Tomlinson's words, but these words aren't hard to interpret.

"I'm not concerned," Smith said. "I'm just excited about the upcoming year and looking forward. Having outstanding players throughout your team is vital to winning a championship, no doubt about that.

"But having the right team and trying to put that team together is the ultimate challenge and it's a yearly challenge. Because it's the team that will win a world championship -- not a bunch of individuals who happen to be extremely talented and focused on themselves first."

Boom. Roasted.

Look, we have no doubt Tomlinson is a great guy off the field. But his me-first act over the last couple of years is now a part of his legacy.

Tomlinson's comments were galling because the Chargers bent over backwards to be sensitive to his place in franchise history. He's a below average back. If he had a different name on his jersey, they would have benched him. Or cut him.

Tomlinson should be thinking about how he can improve, but instead he's blaming all his problems on the men that tried to help him.

This should end well in New York.

LT is lucky he got out of SD when he did that team will never win anything, they messed up when they got rid of old man shotty, aj smith and the rest of that staff cost SD at least 2 SB's.

LT isnt a me first guy, Chargers and their fans turn on there own quick, not like us where we know at the end of the day we are Jet fans, they seriously will root for another team.

lol LT is going to do just fine with our line and probably go over 1100 yards... welcome LT and screw SD

This article is 100% accurate. He's a whiny little bitch. But which comments made AJ fire back this way. I havent seen LT knock the Chargers, just more so saying the franchise went to a pass first offense. Excuses by LT but its not a knock on SD.

Also, I found this quote funny considering we bounced them from the playoffs....

" Because it's the team that will win a world championship -- not a bunch of individuals who happen to be extremely talented and focused on themselves first."

Honestly these "journalists" are the ones that are whiny bitches. I mean seriously look at them, they're like 12 year old malicious girls trying to stir up trouble.

Here's how it looks to me:

Abbie tells her "friend" Jill (Journalist) that Beth had a turkey sandwich for lunch today, and Abbie wishes she had had one too because it looked tasty.

Jill then immediately runs off to Beth and tells her "Abbie is pissed that you didn't offer her a part of your sandwich since she was hungry."

Beth gets angry and responds: "Tell that entitled bitch to go get her own sandwich, I'm not her slave."

Jill giggling like the little bitch she is now tells everyone what Beth says, hoping it'll get back to Abbie so that Abbie can respond too.

That's exactly what PFT is. A bunch of little whiny douches that go around stirring up **** and giggling like little girls over it.

Absolute non-issue. LT didn't say one thing that wasn't true and didn't even say anything negative, the man has a right to move on and have pride in himself.

Honestly these "journalists" are the ones that are whiny bitches. I mean seriously look at them, they're like 12 year old malicious girls trying to stir up trouble.

Here's how it looks to me:

Abbie tells her "friend" Jill (Journalist) that Beth had a turkey sandwich for lunch today, and Abbie wishes she had had one too because it looked tasty.

Jill then immediately runs off to Beth and tells her "Abbie is pissed that you didn't offer her a part of your sandwich since she was hungry."

Beth gets angry and responds: "Tell that entitled bitch to go get her own sandwich, I'm not her slave."

Jill giggling like the little bitch she is now tells everyone what Beth says, hoping it'll get back to Abbie so that Abbie can respond too.

That's exactly what PFT is. A bunch of little whiny douches that go around stirring up **** and giggling like little girls over it.

Absolute non-issue. LT didn't say one thing that wasn't true and didn't even say anything negative, the man has a right to move on and have pride in himself.

+1

Blame the Chargers for the fact that he's done. If by midseason he isnt 'back to form' he'll be sulking on the bench behind his blacked out visors like a whiny bitch.

Sweet jumpin' Jesus on a phucking pogo stick. How long are you going to be on the rag?

Yeah, The Chargers certainly aren't the team you look to as making smart personnel decisions. Their thoughts on LT are basically useless.

I don't think they are terrible. Maybe right around the middle. They did a nice job in trading away Eli for Rivers plus Roid-boy and Kaeding. Say what you want about them now but at the time they were tops at their positions, once upon a time.

I think they did aweful in dropping Turner for nothing. Their asking price was ridiculous, no reason to ask for so much and then get zero in return.

They drafted McNeil who had outpreformed brick for a number of years...drafted Sproles with good value...

IDK, they are ok, not terrible...just ok...IMO.

Blame the Chargers for the fact that he's done. If by midseason he isnt 'back to form' he'll be sulking on the bench behind his blacked out visors like a whiny bitch.

Not a chance. Everyone knows that is not part of his regimen until the post-season.

Joking aside, you are damn right he'll be on the bench... he is a backup.

Sure AJ Smith. You dumped Drew Brees. How's that working out for you? The Chargers are the yearly choking dogs of the NFL.

I can't believe how many great teams they've wasted in recent years. They're becoming the Cubs of the NFL.

+1

This article is 100% accurate. He's a whiny little bitch. But which comments made AJ fire back this way. I havent seen LT knock the Chargers, just more so saying the franchise went to a pass first offense. Excuses by LT but its not a knock on SD.

Also, I found this quote funny considering we bounced them from the playoffs....

Lets not forget him sulking on the sidelines, twice, during playoff losses.

LT was great, but he is an old running back.

**** PFT and their anti-Jet BS. I am willing to give LT a shot behind our O line.

And it was a good no risk move, but lets be serious. LT whines and sulks.

+1

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

What? Hypocrite much? Damn Pats trolls.

Sure AJ Smith. You dumped Drew Brees. How's that working out for you? The Chargers are the yearly choking dogs of the NFL.

for nothing

if they had traded Brees that is one thing

but they got NOTHING for him

and they traded superbowl champ Eli Manning too

I hate to say it but I think SD fans view LT the way Jets fan viewed Kerry Rhodes. I know LT has had a HOF career but he's missed some key games for them.

31 TD in a season

kerry rhodes will never do whatever the defensive equivalent of that is

but i see the point about missing key games

+1

Did you happen to see Tom Brady on the sidelines during the beatdown the Ravens handed them in January? :Nuts:

Archived