What the hell is the deal with Michael Jordan and the Hitler moustache?

Klecko73isGod

The mustache doesn't remind me of Hitler. I don't see what the big deal is. Hitler was a vegetarian, how come people don't complain about vegetarians. Hitler was behind the VW Beetle and all the hippies drive them. Hitler invented the term "assault rifle" and people use it anyway. Chill out on the Jordan-Hitler comparisons.

The mustache doesn't remind me of Hitler. I don't see what the big deal is. Hitler was a vegetarian, how come people don't complain about vegetarians. Hitler was behind the VW Beetle and all the hippies drive them. Hitler invented the term "assault rifle" and people use it anyway. Chill out on the Jordan-Hitler comparisons.

Whaaa??? :confused0082:

Understood and a great post, but anything that's evocative, as in remindful, will always be evocative, because evoke is the word. It would be like me walking around with earplugs and a blindfold. I'm really not trying to be Helen Keller, but what's my point?

Understood and a great post, but anything that's evocative, as in remindful, will always be evocative, because evoke is the word. It would be like me walking around with earplugs and a blindfold. I'm really not trying to be Helen Keller, but what's my point?

You are one facinating chickita, Jeto.

BTW - will you be at the Jets/Pats game in "whatsthenewnameanyway" Stadium? By hook or by crook, I'll be there. Would love to visit and chat. I promise to keep my Bill Belichick Mask and Hoodie at home. :)

People need to hop off Jordan's nuts. Charles Barkley and everyone else is making a big deal outta this. If he likes the way he looks, then so be it. Leave the guy alone.

With that being said:

Kobe Bryant > Michael Jordan. :D

You are one facinating chickita, Jeto.

BTW - will you be at the Jets/Pats game in "whatsthenewnameanyway" Stadium? By hook or by crook, I'll be there. Would love to visit and chat. I promise to keep my Bill Belichick Mask and Hoodie at home. :)

I'll be there in my seats for the indigent homeless! Nosebleed! It's tough for me to accept how much I got screwed after being a fan since time immemorial. Woody Johnson should only get hit by space junk, T.

Archived