Newest JetNation Moderator ~ The Crusher

Maxman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't make that argument because Moderator B is so damned cool he is allowed. Allegedly.

If someone would do an IP check on Moderator A at the rival site, how many addresses would show up do you think?

Allegedly.

One would think that Moderator B would make that private. If not, how would Moderator B keep his job?

One could argue that Moderator B is even dumber than the person running the rival site.

You can't make that argument because Moderator B is so damned cool he is allowed. Allegedly.

Yes Thor that is a good point. Moderator B should definitely make the screen print gallery private.

What was not mentioned in this plan was that the webmaster of JN would obviously devise a great plan which ensured that moderators only went into the rival mod forum at 4am daily. The lull between the east and west coast shifts.

But there is no way that Moderator B would be allowed to keep his job after such a screw up. I agree with that.

Sperm, I would like to talk to you today at 11am. Oh and please bring your playbook. Thanks.

By turn you in I meant it in the hypothetical sense. Here is a totally made-up moderator forum scenario.

1. Moderator A from your board gets access to your competitors Moderator forum. For discussions sake, let's just say that Moderator A was going to be banned on the rival site and the person running that site isn't computer literate. Anyhow instead of banning the person, he is given complete access to the moderator forum.

2. For months a sneak peak could be gained at the competition's inner most thoughts.

3. Moderator B uploads screen shots to a file sharing host.

4. A user on the rival site, let's call this user WT runs a google search and finds the images. This user alerts the authorities and access is removed.

In this scenario the intel that could be retrieved is the weekly "Posters To Ban" list posted each Friday night by Green Jets & Bacon. Target marketing campaigns could be launched at those posters.

In theory of course. Non of this ever happened. That is how I would define it if it did happen. I mean really, who would be that bad with computers that they gave someone access like that? Just would never happen.

Darn screwy computers. Those things never work the way they are supposed to.

At least the two of you are smart enough to see thru this.

Max is no dummy, he will not finish last int this years Mod diet challenge.

Hey, you stole the joke I made about Rex and the Jets calling on Jamarcus. :cheers:

The beauty of this move is that Crusher can be bribed with food by Patsy fans.

Everyman has his price.

ySGGNYw_0Bo

If you throw in a sweater vest we have a deal

Getting mod favors just got easier

halloween%20party%20dangling%20donuts%202_thumb.jpg

Good way to lose a finger, hand, and forearm. Crusher takes big bites.

Crusher, does this mean you won't be funny anymore?

Does this mean you are going to lecture me about being childish, due to my proclivity for discussing pee's and poop's as often as I do?

You aren't going to keep a secret file just about the bad things I do and suddenly spring it on me in a grand scheme to get me banned... are you?

Does this mean you are going to lecture me about being childish, due to my proclivity for discussing pee's and poop's as often as I do?

You aren't going to keep a secret file just about the bad things I do and suddenly spring it on me in a grand scheme to get me banned... are you?

they have a dossier on every one of us 2-8

Fat people aren't funny we're jovial.

Your a freaking ape, why would I lecture you about talking about pee and poo when you typically throw them at people to get their attention?

I'm lazy,, if you would like a secret file with the bad things you do, please create it and PM it to me and I'll try and not lose it when I save it. Spring? Sounds like something I would have to move to do, no thanks and have a nice day.

yup! my two year plan to take jn down is finally taking form....five years later....;)

Last person I knew with a 2 year plan ended up working at Hooters.

I think it's a sin to charge a man 15 cents for Blue Cheese to go along with his already overpriced wings. It's ok to charge for celery, because people who eat celery to act like their trying to eat healthy while eating wings should go to hell anyways.

Last person I knew with a 2 year plan ended up working at Hooters.

I think it's a sin to charge a man 15 cents for Blue Cheese to go along with his already overpriced wings. It's ok to charge for celery, because people who eat celery to act like their trying to eat healthy while eating wings should go to hell anyways.

Bup-z pays 50cents extra for his Blue Cheese.

First crusher steels kleck's jiftch, and then takes his dream job..

:bwahaharoll:

:gay: and nobody likes you.

Archived