Newest JetNation Moderator ~ The Crusher

Maxman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who'dve thought Max and comp were chubby chasers.

There were a lot of clues. We are just good at hiding them. And we just got a few new hiding places, in Crusher's fat folds.

All of this trouble just to get back at me for one silly little modkill?

Geez, let it go already man.

LOL

I was thinking, "Damn, Bleedin' is going to be in a world of hurt now."

All of this trouble just to get back at me for one silly little modkill?

Geez, let it go already man.

Modkill? No idea what your talking about.

mazel tov crusher! :D

i hope you dont lose your funny the way max did when he became management. OY! :lol:

Thanks GG.

Good.

I always wondered what it would be like to have a direct line into the mod discussions.

Max is balking on the guaranteed money in my contract, discussions are at a halt.

Good.

I always wondered what it would be like to have a direct line into the mod discussions.

Be careful. Some people turn you in when you have access to the mod forum. I hate it when that happens.

Define "turn you in"....might not be all that bad.

By turn you in I meant it in the hypothetical sense. Here is a totally made-up moderator forum scenario.

1. Moderator A from your board gets access to your competitors Moderator forum. For discussions sake, let's just say that Moderator A was going to be banned on the rival site and the person running that site isn't computer literate. Anyhow instead of banning the person, he is given complete access to the moderator forum.

2. For months a sneak peak could be gained at the competition's inner most thoughts.

3. Moderator B uploads screen shots to a file sharing host.

4. A user on the rival site, let's call this user WT runs a google search and finds the images. This user alerts the authorities and access is removed.

In this scenario the intel that could be retrieved is the weekly "Posters To Ban" list posted each Friday night by Green Jets & Bacon. Target marketing campaigns could be launched at those posters.

In theory of course. Non of this ever happened. That is how I would define it if it did happen. I mean really, who would be that bad with computers that they gave someone access like that? Just would never happen.

This is the first improvement I've seen to this site since I signed up.

Still doesn't outweigh all the ways it's gone downhill, but it's a start.

I feel the need to chime in here and say, overall it will most likely continue to get worse before it gets better.

By turn you in I meant it in the hypothetical sense. Here is a totally made-up moderator forum scenario.

1. Moderator A from your board gets access to your competitors Moderator forum. For discussions sake, let's just say that Moderator A was going to be banned on the rival site and the person running that site isn't computer literate. Anyhow instead of banning the person, he is given complete access to the moderator forum.

2. For months a sneak peak could be gained at the competition's inner most thoughts.

4. A user on the rival site, let's call this user WT runs a google search and finds the images. This user alerts the authorities and access is removed.

In this scenario the intel that could be retrieved is the weekly "Posters To Ban" list posted each Friday night by Green Jets & Bacon. Target marketing campaigns could be launched at those posters.

In theory of course. Non of this ever happened. That is how I would define it if it did happen. I mean really, who would be that bad with computers that they gave someone access like that? Just would never happen.

Wow. I can only imagine if something like that actually happened in real life.

One would think that Moderator B would make that private. If not, how would Moderator B keep his job?

One could argue that Moderator B is even dumber than the person running the rival site.

One would think that Moderator B would make that private. If not, how would Moderator B keep his job?

One could argue that Moderator B is even dumber than the person running the rival site.

You can't make that argument because Moderator B is so damned cool he is allowed. Allegedly.

I can't imagine anyone being that bad with computers.

Archived