Michael Vick for MVP

Blackout

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah runner up Phillip Rivers leads the league in every passing category and has not played 1 down with a number 1 WR, and put up 300+ yards without a NFL caliber WR or TE his last week, its his to lose as long as the Chargers go and win that division.

If Vick finishes with the best record and keeps posting these outrageous stats. He HAS to get it.

Have gained a lot of respect for him, even if I don't like him. Not many people thought he could get back to where he was, nevermind go to a whole new level. Right now he's turing into what he was supposed to be in Atlanta and so much more.

That pass to Jackson which went 65 yards through the air was unreal.

I think so. He will also win the coveted Chad Pennington of the Year Award. I'm sure noodle had designs on that, but noodle didn't even last 3 plays.

Didn;t he already return last year?

Vic will get the MVP over Rivers if they go further into the post season. Real question is where does he end up Minny, Ariz, or wait for it, Miami? (shiver)

he has a killer instinct (if ya know what I mean) and is playing at an all time high

11 TDs and 0 INTs and a gang of rushing TD's too.

what does Jet NAtion think?

Yeah, he's even BETTER than before. He is actually the highest rated POCKET passer in the NFL right now, and we already know he's always been the best rushing QB.

Yeah, he's even BETTER than before. He is actually the highest rated POCKET passer in the NFL right now, and we already know he's always been the best rushing QB.

Here's a scary thought, the Phins sign Vick as a FA during the offseason.

Is there a better QB in the NFL right now that throws a better deep ball than Michael Vick??????

The Eagles are not going to let him go.

And if Vick is smart, he will stay with the Eagles because he and Andy Reid are a great fit.

I agree, Vick has already said that if the Eagles offer is in the ballpark, he will sign with them because they were the only team to give him a chance.

If Vick finishes with the best record and keeps posting these outrageous stats. He HAS to get it.

Have gained a lot of respect for him, even if I don't like him. Not many people thought he could get back to where he was, nevermind go to a whole new level. Right now he's turing into what he was supposed to be in Atlanta and so much more.

That pass to Jackson which went 65 yards through the air was unreal.

I like him. He's done far more good than any of his critics have. If you don't believe in rehabilitation you might as well believe in Shariah Law, where pretty much every crime is punished by death or chopping your hands off.

That's the thing I always liked about the US system, we give people second chances at life. I don't think I've ever seen somebody put so much effort into his second chance and really run with it.

The man paid his debt and more. It's also not like he raped a woman or murdered somebody. In terms of the moral scale I think Rapelisberger is considerably worse but he seems to be getting a free pass from everybody.

Wishing harm on someone is hatred, no?

No, i'm not hoping he dies. I'm hoping he can't play football and get a huge contract extension. The injury seeems to be the only wat to assure that at this point

The NFL is a better league entertainment wise with him playing.

So would releasing hungry lions onto the field at random moments, but i don't hear people clamoring for that

How is he the MVP when he's only played in 4 or 5 games this year?

Playing in six games while boasting an 11:0 td to int ratio and 63% completion rate will get him up there. I still like Rivers and Manning over him, but he definitely has to be in contention.

Edit: Throw in something like 350 yards and 4 tds on the ground as well.

No, i'm not hoping he dies. I'm hoping he can't play football and get a huge contract extension. The injury seeems to be the only wat to assure that at this point

So would releasing hungry lions onto the field at random moments, but i don't hear people clamoring for that

Why?

Archived