Division race is all but over, just 2 wins gets us in wildcard

Jetkid94

split the chicago and pitt games

kick buffalos a$$ at home

and were in. Probably the 6th seed get by the first round and then meet up with NE

I dont see how we dont win 2 games

Perhaps you haven't seen the past 2 games we've played?

OK, I'll say it. SOJ would be losing to Pittsburgh, beating the Bears...and then losing to Buffalo by 1 point when we can't get our FG team on the field with 8 seconds left because of poor clock management.

Weird... while in traffic at the GWB tonight I told my G/F "it sucks we are gonna go freeze our asses off at the bills game just to watch them lose 30-29 and miss the playoffs...." she said "you really think they can score 29 points?" :unsure:

Brilliant thread. Only reason we lost today is cause Santonio dropped the sure touchdown. We can beat Pitt and beat Chicago and we can beat Buffalo. Only way we loose those games is if we beat ourselves.

Indeed.

No other team can beat the Jets. Only the Jets can beat the Jets.

Brilliant thread. Only reason we lost today is cause Santonio dropped the sure touchdown. We can beat Pitt and beat Chicago and we can beat Buffalo. Only way we loose those games is if we beat ourselves.

That really isn't the only reason. All 10 points Miami scored came off turnovers.

There are lots of reasons. Holmes is just the easy explanation because we'd like to assume the rest of the game would have occurred exactly the same way after that. In reality, Miami would call different plays and so would the Jets. It is only with great optimism that we would like to believe the Jets definitely would have won.

You can play that card if Holmes dropped it on the final play of the game, not in the first half. There was still a ton of football - ok, "football" - left.

Truth is we got a couple of breaks from the officials.

Archived