Fatcessa

visajets

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I find funny about the "getting away" with a penalty bullsh*t. Every single play in the NFL, there is probably someone "getting away" with a penalty.

And besides, its art to get away with penalties. You dont think coaches teach players how to get away with them? Come'on.

And besides, its art to get away with penalties. You dont think coaches teach players how to get away with them? Come'on.

Coaches teach neither how to get away with penalties nor how to create obstacles to divert the route of gunners during punt returns. ;)

Heard his opening monolouge and he sounded like a very angry Giants fan. Of course though he defended Coughlin for berating his kicker in front of 78,000 and worrying about how this could cost him a contract extension.

Then he goes and trashes DeSean Jackson for his little run along the goal line and hoping that someone takes him out going over the middle.

Very bitter and very angry.

Yeah the Jets got away with a PI call but of course nothing about the the false start on that drive as well the first down on 9 yards.

What a tool.

"Jets looked good yesterday but rabble rabble rabble Jets secondary is weak and almost got exposed... rabble rabble rabble Jets can't stop anyone on 3rd down"

Hes so pissed we won and the Giant lost. Hes a POS.

He just busted on the NYJETS for selling tickets for the last game of the year. The NYJETS paid for that advertisement which in turn pays his salray.

waa! somebody talked bad about the jets.

waa! I must go on the internet and call him names.

waa! I can only feel worth about my team if the media is giving them verbal fellatio.

waa!

If you dont want to hear him bash the Jets, STOP F#CKING LISTENING. WHY WASTE THE TIME LISTENING TO HIM?

Excuse me but who asked you? WFAN is NYs sports station. The NYJETS advertise there. They should boycott until he stops the weekly NYJETS bashing win or lose. And you were saying....

Excuse me but who asked you? WFAN is NYs sports station. The NYJETS advertise there. They should boycott until he stops the weekly NYJETS bashing win or lose. And you were saying....

I didnt know I had to be asked to comment on a message board.

I listened to Mike and the Mad Dog when I lived in NY. I grew tired of him and stopped listening. I dont need to listen to someone who has nothing good to say about my team. Why do you?

always considered him the #2 Jetshater behind Paul Mcguire, but I've been listening most of the day since I'm in a car and I have to say he hasn't been terribly unfair to the Jets today. The knocks are legit, and he's even praised a few things they've done. This season he's lightened up on the Jets a ton. Especially compared to the way he hammered the Jets during last year's playoff stretch. I wonder if he finally figured out the fact that he's a NY broadcaster killing a NY team and pissing off millions of fans.

always considered him the #2 Jetshater behind Paul Mcguire, but I've been listening most of the day since I'm in a car and I have to say he hasn't been terribly unfair to the Jets today. The knocks are legit, and he's even praised a few things they've done. This season he's lightened up on the Jets a ton. Especially compared to the way he hammered the Jets during last year's playoff stretch. I wonder if he finally figured out the fact that he's a NY broadcaster killing a NY team and pissing off millions of fans.

His job is to stir the pot, not suck the d!ck of the team especially when you have a bi-polar fan base like the Jets who fly off the handle anytime there is anything negative said about their team. Jets fans arent smart enough to turn him off when they're being pissed off.

His job is to stir the pot, not suck the d!ck of the team especially when you have a bi-polar fan base like the Jets who fly off the handle anytime there is anything negative said about their team. Jets fans arent smart enough to turn him off when they're being pissed off.

Are you bi-polar? Im not.

Is making excuses for the Steelers and the Jets got away with a pass interference. SCREW YOU FAT POS.

You can at least try to represent what he said honestly. I hate Francesa, and he DID mention it looked like a clear PI (and I agree with him) but he ALSO said "live with it, there is nothing you can do about it. It happens to every team"

You all complain, but end up listening anyways. Who's the bigger dumbass?

My initial point was his mockery then I heard the NYJETS advertise on WFAN. There was a commercial for tickets to the last game to log onto NYJETS.COM. He openly bashed this. The NYJETS should pull the plug on any advertising there.

No outrage from Francessa about some teams only needing nine yards to get a first down?

Or 9 yards to get the WIN no less... yeah, clearly he is just trolling for ratings.

Stupid us, the more he infuriates us, the more we boost his ratings.

Giants suck by the way. Heh.

Or 9 yards to get the WIN no less... yeah, clearly he is just trolling for ratings.

Stupid us, the more he infuriates us, the more we boost his ratings.

Giants suck by the way. Heh.

The GIANTS dont really suck. Michael Vick and the Eagles are just that good.

My initial point was his mockery then I heard the NYJETS advertise on WFAN. There was a commercial for tickets to the last game to log onto NYJETS.COM. He openly bashed this. The NYJETS should pull the plug on any advertising there.

Why should they pull their advertising? Jets fans tune in to listen to Francessa bash the Jets. So its a perfect place to advertise their tickets.

waa! somebody talked bad about the jets.

waa! I must go on the internet and call him names.

waa! I can only feel worth about my team if the media is giving them verbal fellatio.

waa!

If you dont want to hear him bash the Jets, STOP F#CKING LISTENING. WHY WASTE THE TIME LISTENING TO HIM?

What he said, I don't listen to him and if all of the other Jet fans stopped his ratings would drop.

Heard his opening monolouge and he sounded like a very angry Giants fan. Of course though he defended Coughlin for berating his kicker in front of 78,000 and worrying about how this could cost him a contract extension.

Then he goes and trashes DeSean Jackson for his little run along the goal line and hoping that someone takes him out going over the middle.

Very bitter and very angry.

Yeah the Jets got away with a PI call but of course nothing about the the false start on that drive as well the first down on 9 yards.

What a tool.

I am glad I am not the only person who saw both tackles start early on that play...i was screaming at my TV

fine, just let him disregard the fact that the steelers only had to go 9 yards for a first down with the unbelievably generous spots the officials gave the steelers. Not to mention the numerous holding calls that were never flagged, was it just me or it did it seems jason taylor was being bearhugged on every play? Didn't anyone else find it odd that the steelers had like no penalties for the like the first half? I only listened to him today to hear all of the giant fans whine and complain about their super bowl winning coach, and how the heartbreak of the loss was too much for them. Give me a break, what a bunch of lightweights.

Archived