Mangini to ESPN

SenorGato

for the weekend. Seems he'll be offering his insight for Sportscenter and all their trash according to Kevin Armstrong from the Daily News.

How many times is "process" dropped? Does he break down during a particularly hard interview and ask ESPN people why they're so mean to him?

for the weekend. Seems he'll be offering his insight for Sportscenter and all their trash according to Kevin Armstrong from the Daily News.

How many times is "process" dropped? Does he break down during a particularly hard interview and ask ESPN people why they're so mean to him?

Mangini will be one of the brightest young minds in the analyst business.

Tannenbaum and Mangini are supposedly still close, and you have the REx and Rob connection. Mangini's postgame handshake with Belicheat after beating the Pats was weeks old dead fish, while he and Rex seemed to actually have a polite conversation. He will not publicly trash either, but suspect he still hates Belicheat. A lot.

Last time I saw him on an interview it seemed his speech impediment was behind him. I could be wrong

Yeah his whole personality was also more open and outgoing. He was joling around and stuff. I had not seen that side of him before. I think he deserves a HC job but he cannot be the tyrant he originally tried to be.

Someone at ESPN will have to sit him down and say that if he uses the word "process" he will be fined $1000 per.Heard interviews since he left the Jets when he was actually engaging.

Fined a grand for the 1st 10 occurrences, than bitch slapped every time until it's out of his vocab or he has no teeth left.

Archived