Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was a time when crusher made almost no ghey jokes

then he fell in love with jif, and now it's his wheelhouse

i haz sad

I was actually suggesting it was his feet...

You can;t get your mind off the cock. You love teh cock as much as I love teh bacon.

Crusher = bacon brain

CTM= Boner brain

well Sharrow's posting more, posting more recklessly, and adding the percentages of him scum again I decided I feel better about him, more so than anyone at this time. Doesn't mean he's not scum.

I think Sharrow does often post more frequently on Day 1.

I was actually suggesting it was his feet...

You can;t get your mind off the cock. You love teh cock as much as I love teh bacon.

Crusher = bacon brain

CTM= Boner brain

I didn't say anything about cock.. take yer own advice

On my phone... What are we up to now? 6? 7 votes on Hess?

unvote

yeah we better give him a break

unvote

vote Slats

whether by design or not I've noticed a bit of a trend from you this year. shortly after I vote you pile on, as soon as that person catches serious heat you grandstand and unvote, rinse, repeat.

Ah... So you've discovered a townie tell? Pretty clever vote right there.

unvote

vote Slats

whether by design or not I've noticed a bit of a trend from you this year. shortly after I vote you pile on, as soon as that person catches serious heat you grandstand and unvote, rinse, repeat.

Ah... So you've discovered a townie tell? Pretty clever vote right there.

I may not be the mafia genius you proudly proclaim yourself to be but I do have a memory. In viewing past QT's where you were scum I've seen you say you'll follow me onto someone and hope I lead the lynching of an innocent.

I may not be the mafia genius you proudly proclaim yourself to be but I do have a memory. In viewing past QT's where you were scum I've seen you say you'll follow me onto someone and hope I lead the lynching of an innocent.

Maybe you're just so incredibly good at this game he has no choice but to follow. Greatest case maker EVAR.

El Batido makes an interesting point.. i remember something like that as well

El Batido makes an interesting point.. i remember something like that as well

You've made an interesting post. Please explain how when I follow Pac onto someone and then move my vote away, I achieve my scummy goal of getting an innocent lynched.

Thanks.

You've made an interesting post. Please explain how when I follow Pac onto someone and then move my vote away, I achieve my scummy goal of getting an innocent lynched.

Thanks.

The goal would have already been achieved. Getting a player up to L2 territory on day 1 normally makes that player a good candidate for a lynching. We'll get to the point where restlessness sets in and since Hess already has X number of votes we decide we may as well lynch him.

By voting then unvoting you will have achieved the dual goal of helping to push a train on an innocent while not being on his final vote count later on.

I expect an advanced play like this from self-proclaimed Mafia intelligensia like yourself.

Wow, that's a story of I-20-ape proportions! Haha! I suspect it's a little early in the day for the natives to get restless over Hess just yet, though.

Thing is, I expect such numbskullery from you -especially early in games- but CTM thinking this might somehow be clever reeks of something potentially more sinister...

vote: CTM

The goal would have already been achieved. Getting a player up to L2 territory on day 1 normally makes that player a good candidate for a lynching. We'll get to the point where restlessness sets in and since Hess already has X number of votes we decide we may as well lynch him.

By voting then unvoting you will have achieved the dual goal of helping to push a train on an innocent while not being on his final vote count later on.

I expect an advanced play like this from self-proclaimed Mafia intelligensia like yourself.

Heh... you sure he wasn't talking about me?

Seriously though, you said you noticed a trend this year as a scum tell for Slats... but I don't recall Slats being scum at all this year. He was town in both Clue and Wrestlemania, what was he in Transformers?

I think you are pulling sh*t out of thin air.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Wow, that's a story of I-20-ape proportions! Haha! I suspect it's a little early in the day for the natives to get restless over Hess just yet, though.

Thing is, I expect such numbskullery from you -especially early in games- but CTM thinking this might somehow be clever reeks of something potentially more sinister...

vote: CTM

i said I remembered you saying something like that, cause I do. I remember laughing at pac's stupidity.

Really not much more to it ...

You are correct in that Slats has been nudging trains on innocents the past couple games... but he has been town in both those games. So its not a scum tell... its just him sucking.

Your accusation makes no sense... because he's been town in the context of when you say you've observed him doing this as scum.

Econ down, 1 more to go! Wooooohooooo

Right now I think ladyfriend has made the best case. Beginners luck mixed with a woman's intuition makes a strong chance that Hess is scum

Unvote Jiffag

Vote Hess

Weak sauce from you Brett.

I supposed you'll go silent now?

unvote

vote Slats

Also...

Hess (4) - JF80, Pac, Slats, Sharrow

You voted just before Slats, let it ride a while and as soon as it got long... moved your vote to Slats (someone else). Kinda guilty of the same thing you are accusing Slats of...

I'd wager at least 1/4 of those votes is scum.

Is this for real?

As I said... weak sauce.

I'd love to slap a vote on Brett right now... but will stay on Pac for the time being, I want to see him snivel his way out of claiming he found a scum tell on Slats "this year" when Slats hasn't been scum yet.

Transformers - Slats was town, scum NK'ed him N1

Clue - Slats was town, he and I argued right until the end game

Wrestlemania - Slats was town, I think John Cena or something

Vote Count

I28 (3) - JiF, Vic, AVM

CTM (5) - Smashmouth, SMC, Hess, Dan X, Slats

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

Hess (3) - JF80, Ladyfriend, Brett

DanX (1) - CTM

Slats (1) - Pac

Pac (2) - I28, Sharrow

9 to lynch

Not voting:

Do we have a deadline?

ANyone else and i wouldn't think twice but brett, how could you (tear...corner eye. slowly rolls down cheek. hits the floor, dead flowers...everywhere. a black crow flies overhead. A lone wolf howls a lonely cry. A cold wind blows the tin can. The merciless waves crash hard against the broken cliffs edge. a child suddenly awakens...startled from a nightmare)

I28 (3) - JiF, Vic, AVM

Safe votes. Do you guys have actual cases, or are you just scum hoping to hang out on me while someone else gets lynched?

CTM (5) - Smashmouth, SMC, Hess, Dan X, Slats

More safe votes. Definitely scum on that train... even if CTM is scum, I could see his teammates voting him. :P

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

Hess (3) - JF80, Ladyfriend, Brett

DanX (1) - CTM

Slats (1) - Pac

Mish mosh... I like Brett for scum.

Pac (2) - I28, Sharrow

I put my vote here with a case... Sharrow, what was your case?

Archived