Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Island civilizations need procreation, hunters and genuinely handsome and charismatic dudes to take care of their topless amazonian women... you would be of no use to our women, therefore a detriment to our primitive society:

misc.jpg

You may want to be careful posting your personal stuff on a public forum.

Also, Barbie is pretty pissed. Not surprised, but pissed nonetheless.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly trying to get a feel on him. He seemed preoccupied/paranoid about Dan early on this game (which, from being scum with him last game, is something he thinks about a lot) There were also a few posts he made where I thought he seemed to be fishing for information in a not so townie way.

I was curious about that, too, but I also feel like he tries to hide his paranoia a bit more as scum instead. I had the sense that he was trying to avoid me in the game thread unless I kept nudging him ... and then trying to be dismissive with "lol want you to die hahaha flirt flirt," whereas it was more like "kill her kill her I'm so scared" in the scum thread. (talking about the last game)

Not saying that at all old fart. You want to question me, by all means, do so.

You'd be wise not to let CTM's tales of how "the Ape thinks he's in the clear and running the show" get in your head... he's trying to piper.

No. I got that...just saying...patting yourself on back for a post count mostly derived from talking about yourself and wondering why others still have a vote on you smells of someone driving a post count for the sake of looking like your defending.

BTW...yesterday...you mentioned farts in another context but I couldn't comment at the time...the word you was looking for was queef.

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - ThomShane, JVOR, I20Ape

Smash (2) - Verb, SMC

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (3) - AVM, Dan X, Hess

Sharrow (1) - CTM

JVOR (1) - Crusher

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

1. Still pissed that you people lynched 80 instead of DPR. 80 was 1000000% emo townie from the second he offered to martyr himself. For shame. For shaaaaaaame.

2. Speaking of all things emo, I have never seen an adult male attempt to communicate in the manner that JiF does. Perhaps the worst case of arrested development I've ever seen. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he was an only child, to boot, and the potty training went horribly, horribly wrong.

3. Slats and DPR are likely on the same crew. Riddled D1 with their faux-tiff and have been chummy chum chums on D2 by comparison. Given the way roles have been doled out so far, PAC-weezy has hooked up his Mafia homies with marquee scum roles. The chicks are suspicious, Wwwombat, DPR and JVOR. Not ready to FoS them yet, however.

4. The motive behind the Brett murder is sketchy, considering how quiet he was. Suggests that it was veteran-driven, with the motive of lopping off someone who wasn't chatty in the first place in order to preserve a more active forum. Thus, see #3.

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

1. Still pissed that you people lynched 80 instead of DPR. 80 was 1000000% emo townie from the second he offered to martyr himself. For shame. For shaaaaaaame.

2. Speaking of all things emo, I have never seen an adult male attempt to communicate in the manner that JiF does. Perhaps the worst case of arrested development I've ever seen. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he was an only child, to boot, and the potty training went horribly, horribly wrong.

3. Slats and DPR are likely on the same crew. Riddled D1 with their faux-tiff and have been chummy chum chums on D2 by comparison. Given the way roles have been doled out so far, PAC-weezy has hooked up his Mafia homies with marquee scum roles. The chicks are suspicious, Wwwombat, DPR and JVOR. Not ready to FoS them yet, however.

4. The motive behind the Brett murder is sketchy, considering how quiet he was. Suggests that it was veteran-driven, with the motive of lopping off someone who wasn't chatty in the first place in order to preserve a more active forum. Thus, see #3.

I was going to give it a little more time, but I am interested in how little DPR has had to say since the second day started.

No. I got that...just saying...patting yourself on back for a post count mostly derived from talking about yourself and wondering why others still have a vote on you smells of someone driving a post count for the sake of looking like your defending.

BTW...yesterday...you mentioned farts in another context but I couldn't comment at the time...the word you was looking for was queef.

I'm not patting myself on the back for my post count. Not sure how you are getting this twisted, but... my post count is always high, not because its strategic, but because I post a lot. I never point to my own post count as a means of defending myself. I will be the first one to tell you I drive my post count up. Every game. Its just how I play.

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

excellant post.

unvote

vote slats

I was thinking him and dpr might be in cahoots, as the strength which which slats came after dpr on day 1 was awkward for him, he usually doesn't seem to get so sold on a guy that quickly..

although, fwiw.. slats isn't likely to happily go along with a bussing plan, which gives me pause, particularly of team play.. but slats was #2 on my list today and I'm happy to help push more momentum towards him

I was going to give it a little more time, but I am interested in how little DPR has had to say since the second day started.

I'll have plenty to say - no worries. I'm just catchgin up on a few other things that I neglected while battling with the ape. Payiing bills, saying hello to my wife, stuff like that. heh

I'll have plenty to say - no worries. I'm just catchgin up on a few other things that I neglected while battling with the ape. Payiing bills, saying hello to my wife, stuff like that. heh

Take your time, I can only look upon you fondly with that avatar.

excellant post.

unvote

vote slats

I was thinking him and dpr might be in cahoots, as the strength which which slats came after dpr on day 1 was awkward for him, he usually doesn't seem to get so sold on a guy that quickly..

although, fwiw.. slats isn't likely to happily go along with a bussing plan, which gives me pause, particularly of team play.. but slats was #2 on my list today and I'm happy to help push more momentum towards him

not defending slats but I do remember him having a thing for engaging in conflict with DPR last summer. SMC too actually.

Youngest of 4, 2 older bros and 1 sis. One bad a$$ family. We used to beat the **** out of pussies like you and your kind for fun.

h8u1b

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

1. I really really think you're town

2. I'm really really glad you decided to play

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

#1 Agree

#2 is hilarious.

#3 Too early to speculate teammates... however, Slats doesn't ever come off that "sure" of a D1 case, and he certainly pings me when he starts echoing me. Could have been a bus, or could have been Slats as scum trying to ride the monkey on a lynch of the pirate. FYI, scum has been known to get behind me when I bullrush a townie unknowingly.

#4 When town is cannibalizing itself the way we did yesterday. Its not uncommon for scum to take out a strong player (like Brett) who hasn't said much, because it provides little info and still eliminates a threat to them. Scum took out Slats for similar reasons in the first game this year, at my suggestion.

Noob Observatons, Day 2:

1. I disagree with this entirely.

2. JiF is one of the few players that gets more sh*t than I do. Poor bastard.

3. Slats and DPR will probably never be chum chums, our brains are wired completley differently. However, I do have respect for all of the absinthe he has imbibed and enjoy sparring. I'm not loving the way he went after me, and would love if he turned out to be scum.

4. The Brett murder - now, there's a topic. My first thought was that the mafia chose a person who would provide precious little in the way of clues that led back to them. My second thought was that as Gunsmith, he might have had a vig kill, and used it on CTM, only to have it ricochet and kill him instead. My third thought was that one of those random shots that Pac mentioned might have hit him for not following a PR, or some such. Wild theories? Yes. Likely to get me yelled at? Yep. ut that's just what's rolling around in my head as my brain dissolves, and my liver slowly drowns in the vodka. No offense to Maker's Mark, but dirty martini's are the featured cocktail this evening at the rathole. Feel free to stop by...

#1 Agree

#2 is hilarious.

#3 Too early to speculate teammates... however, Slats doesn't ever come off that "sure" of a D1 case, and he certainly pings me when he starts echoing me. Could have been a bus, or could have been Slats as scum trying to ride the monkey. He has been known to get behind me when I bellow like a bull, knowingly.

#4 When town is cannibalizing itself the way we did yesterday. Its not uncommon for scum to take out a strong player (like Brett) who hasn't said much, because it provides little info and still eliminates a threat to them. Scum took out Slats for similar reasons in the first game this year, at my suggestion.

Fixed.

#3 Too early to speculate teammates... however, Slats doesn't ever come off that "sure" of a D1 case, and he certainly pings me when he starts echoing me. Could have been a bus, or could have been Slats as scum trying to ride the monkey on a lynch of the pirate. FYI, scum has been known to get behind me when I bullrush a townie unknowingly.

3. Good point on Slats. He doesnt usually get that blinded. And scum definitely rides you to victory.

4. Makes me think a DM'er might have been involved.

not defending slats but I do remember him having a thing for engaging in conflict with DPR last summer. SMC too actually.

I thought we all agreed that 1.) we would never speak of that, and 2.) it would never, ever happen again. What's up?

Official Vote Count

Slats (4) - ThomShane, JVOR, I20Ape, CTM

Smash (2) - Verb, SMC

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (3) - AVM, Dan X, Hess

Sharrow (1) - CTM

JVOR (1) - Crusher

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

Thank you for this perspective. I am exceedingly ignorant. This was a good lesson.

What's the reasoning behind the slats train? That he might have had a staged fight with DPR?

Good question. Seems JVOR and Danx are interested in lynching Slats. Weird because I have had a town feel on Slats all game. Most of his post Ive read are similar to what I was thinking and not sure what thsoe two are up to. I did not play last game and watched Slats pwn the town over and over again. Got no feel for him being scum in this one.

JVOR and Danx are two to watch. Or one as it may be.

Good question. Seems JVOR and Danx are interested in lynching Slats. Weird because I have had a town feel on Slats all game. Most of his post Ive read are similar to what I was thinking and not sure what thsoe two are up to. I did not play last game and watched Slats pwn the town over and over again. Got no feel for him being scum in this one.

JVOR and Danx are two to watch. Or one as it may be.

Lol why did you pick me, when there are other people more interested in lynching him than I am? I said I'm watching him, but I have a few different ideas and I said I don't have a really strong read on him yet.

Lol why did you pick me, when there are other people more interested in lynching him than I am? I said I'm watching him, but I have a few different ideas and I said I don't have a really strong read on him yet.

Cause you love to kill Slats when your scum. DUH!!

What's the reasoning behind the slats train? That he might have had a staged fight with DPR?

from my perspective, staged fight, the conviction he went after dpr with, he mainly left the ape alone which is his usual main antagonist, also he was doing some light grouping of players together (me and dpr), which i've always found to be very scummy, particularly early in games..

Cause you love to kill Slats when your scum. DUH!!

And when I'm town, I like to have him around as long as possible. I don't like to get rid of him unless he's freaking me the sh*t out like he did in the last game. :P Lol.

Archived