Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And when I'm town, I like to have him around as long as possible. I don't like to get rid of him unless he's freaking me the sh*t out like he did in the last game. :P Lol.

Last game he was very much helpful and not very antagonistic. I find Slats to push alot more when he is town. When he is scum he is nervous and more agreeable.

JiF -- my calculations show there's 73.42% chance that I am not the AVM you've all come to know and love.

However, 69.35% of all statistics are made up on the spot. So...there's that.

In all seriousness, there's some interesting votes out there right now. JiF makes sense because I've acted absolutely insane. The Smash votes make sense because that comment struck me as odd as well, but the only way it'd REALLY mean anything would be if DPR was dead right now. And seeing as I've been clamoring for a JC train all week, his lower post count total, and the fact that pushing a train on him probably in the sign of several people gives you info on him AND me (though that's not for sure the case), Dan and Hess make sense to me.

The Slats thing is interesting to me, to say the least.

@JiF. Aside from me, who else sticks out to you right now? Do you think anyone else is acting odd aside from me?

Pac- not known

1) JetFat80- 25

2) Dan X - ?

3) Hess -35

4) Verb - 32

5) Sharrow- 29

6) Brett- 22

7) Song- 22

8) The Ape- ?

9) JiF- 31

10)Slats- ?

11)Tom Shane- 37

12)Crusher- 44

13)BG -27

14)Smash- 46

15)D P R - 98 (I think I recall him being about 34)

16)WWwobat- 23

17)AVM- 23

18)JC - 46

19)CTM -36

20)JVoR- 24

21)SMC -38

22)Nae- 29

I'm kind of drunk and far too tired to catch up on all of this right now. But let me just say, for all you mindless douchenozzles, this is indeed my correct age, so back the **** off. And yes, you deserve that kind of attitude for believing anything Klecko ever said. Dumbasses.

Vote: Slats

I think it's time to take a look at some people outside of the usual suspects.

As scummates of both myself and Pac in the last game, you will get a kick out of the townie role he saddled me with in this one.

I'm going in a different direction, although i like he slats vote

unvote, vote sharrow

pac seems to have a bug up his a$ about sharrow, and when thinking about people he might make scum, sharrow is a name that kept coming up (as well as a few others)

Didn't take you long to move from this post to voting me. I always have a scummy feeling about you early in games, and try to fight it until I get more info. I'm still in the process of doing that now.

I could join you...give your best reason.

You still feel bad from last game, I understand. I think I play completely differently when I'm town and when I'm scum. In fact, I think it's painfully obvious. But I guess we'll see,

Personally, I always thought Slats had a thing for Dan...not just this game either...probably nothing...I'll look back when I get a chance.

I do have a thing for Dan. Dan also has a thing for me. JVoR's a little jeolous, which is also understandable.

Actually agree with these observations... I pegged every one of the scum team last game, except Slats. This is the closest thing I've got to a scum tell on him. As town, agitate the Ape. As scum, get behind him.

Vote Slats

You've been trying hard to not play the same aggressive style, and I -in turn- have not felt the need to go after you. I also felt like a crossed a line a couple games ago, and felt bad about it. I don't mean to be a dick in these games, but sometimes I let my emotions get to me. When I got my scum PM last game, I can honestly say I was very disappointed that we weren't partners. I thought going after each other in the game thread would be a nice bonding experience for us. :P

3. Slats and DPR are likely on the same crew. Riddled D1 with their faux-tiff and have been chummy chum chums on D2 by comparison. Given the way roles have been doled out so far, PAC-weezy has hooked up his Mafia homies with marquee scum roles. The chicks are suspicious, Wwwombat, DPR and JVOR. Not ready to FoS them yet, however.

DPR and I have had no interaction at all so far in this day phase, so there's been nothing chum-chummy. I got up late, worked in my house a little bit, picked up my son, had dinner, went out to the movies - saw Source Code, which is sort of an action adventure Groundhog Day. Won't be winning any awards, but it was fun.

Anyway, I had a very strong feeling that he was scum in the middle of D1, started to doubt myself a little bit towards the end of the day, but was 100% convinced that JF80 was town, and definitely thought that a lynch of DPR would've garnered us a significantly larger amount of info - if not outright scum.

not defending slats but I do remember him having a thing for engaging in conflict with DPR last summer. SMC too actually.

SMC was going to be my vote to start the day, but he's another guy who I always think is off in the early stages. Being that I wasn't here to jump in too much too early today, I thought I'd sit back and see what developed.

What I'd kinda like to have happen is we push a couple people to reveal -and if I'm one of them, so be it- and then maybe lynch DPR anyway. He seems to be telling us he's a roleless townie with a post restriction, but like my concerns with SMC, in no way, shape, or form do I believe that post restrictions necessarily point to a player being town in this game.

Anything else?

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2548/mp3/789404_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

"whoa haha.. save some for the junkies baby.."

< glassy-eyed Elvira looks up at Tony >

"You're not my father, Tony. Just shut up and give me another one."

"Kahn down mija. I make sure all my bitches get a taste."

< Elvira swings to slap Tony but he catches her hand >

"No me digas... this kitty has closs. Joo know if you don't like the lifestyle I provide for joo, joo can always go back and live with jor mother in Tahmpa."

"Just shut up, please.

just.shut.up."

Freakin' bullsh*t that I got a virus on my computer and needed to spend about 2 hrs doing system restore and uninstall/reinstall Norton

Smash's explanation is adequate. So:

UNVOTE: Smash

I buy DPR's reveal yesterday, but as noted that doesn't necessarily mean he's town. That said, he's probably not an avenue which we'd explore today. I'm trying to see the rationale behind Slats voting. If anything, I see the logic behind exploring JC or even Hess. But at least Hess has given us something to work on, although it's not necessarily determinative (that is, his conduct around JF80's lynch). With JC there is bare minimum, so I'm comfortable going that route.

VOTE: JC

I'm going in a different direction, although i like he slats vote

unvote, vote sharrow

pac seems to have a bug up his a$$ about sharrow, and when thinking about people he might make scum, sharrow is a name that kept coming up (as well as a few others)

No way, Pac loves me.

#1 Agree

#2 is hilarious.

#3 Too early to speculate teammates... however, Slats doesn't ever come off that "sure" of a D1 case, and he certainly pings me when he starts echoing me. Could have been a bus, or could have been Slats as scum trying to ride the monkey on a lynch of the pirate. FYI, scum has been known to get behind me when I bullrush a townie unknowingly.

#4 When town is cannibalizing itself the way we did yesterday. Its not uncommon for scum to take out a strong player (like Brett) who hasn't said much, because it provides little info and still eliminates a threat to them. Scum took out Slats for similar reasons in the first game this year, at my suggestion.

Never too early- JC, JIF, Crusher, and DPR or Verbal. Stick a fork in them.

Anyway, the Slats thing was interesting, not buying it though personally.

Tempted to vote for Crusher on a gut feeling, but I think...

vote:JC

...is more useful atm. I still want him to answer for that super-scummy post he made earlier in the game, or if he's town, at least add some solid observations or something.

******* norton ? I should vote you just for having that pile of sh*t on your computer.

When I called a computer tech who came out to fix my computer he uninstalled norton and installed a free antivirus called avast. Go to filehippo.com to find it. If someone who works with computers for a living suggested it I'd say it's decent. :P

...is more useful atm. I still want him to answer for that super-scummy post he made earlier in the game, or if he's town, at least add some solid observations or something.

You don;t have to vote me to feel my gut. Go ahead take a handful, ah hell, take two, plenty of belly to go around.

huge_gut.jpg

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - JVOR, I20Ape, CTM

Smash (2) - Verb, SMC

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (5) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - CTM

JVOR (1) - Crusher

DanX (1) - TomShane

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

I'd like to hear more from JC, but I'm not sold yet. He's posted so little to go on, and I don't know his style.

I almost voted Crusher for posting that picture in the morning, when you can't just run to the bar and do a shot...gooood morning, Vietnam.

I'm going to do a little low-layer researching today.

I'd like to hear more from JC, but I'm not sold yet. He's posted so little to go on, and I don't know his style.

I almost voted Crusher for posting that picture in the morning, when you can't just run to the bar and do a shot...gooood morning, Vietnam.

I'm going to do a little low-layer researching today.

Just spank and get it over with. no one is here to judge you. SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

Not a terrible list. This is why it would've been better to lynch DPR yesterday. Much more information to be gleaned. Hell, a couple are suggesting that I could be his teammate? Why don't we find out if he's scum, first! Lol! Not that it isn't an absurd idea. I was early on his train -which could've been a distancing vote- but then I was still right there at the end trying to get people to peel off of JF80 to lynch him. That's not bussing. Bussing is jumping on a teammate who's clearly going down.

But whatever...

JiF's a possibility. I didn't like his vote yesterday.

Not a whole lot to catch up on. Dont really see JC going anywhere and AVM admitted he didnt have anything more than just gut instincts. Kinda makes me want to vote AVM...but I know that aint going any where. I'm jump on the JF80 train. Dont like his refusal to reveal and since he's nothing special supposedly...dont see why its a bad place to lynch.

And I'm just not going to lynch DPR on day 1 his first game of the season.

Unvote JC

Vote JF80

He doesn't like JF80's refusal to reveal, yet he's willing to take him at face value that he's an unimportant townie. I never saw why he would've been a good place to lynch.

That unwillingness to lynch the pirate was a common theme. I think CTM and Crush both expressed similar sentiments.

Wombat had a few questionable posts in my eyes yesterday. He'd be on my list. He wanted to lynch JF80 pretty aggressively, and still thought there was a possibility that he was scum right at the end.

I don't like JF80's move here. I say we lynch him blindly without forcing a DPR reveal.

Why do we have to use both our reveals? Reveals are usually bad for the town. I think this reveal rule has everyone way too hung up on reveals. Let's just do some good old-fashioned scumhunting. JF80 is either as boneheaded as the Ape, or he is scum. Suppose JF80 is town for a second. If he really has an unimportant role, it was dumb to reveal that as it narrows the power role pool. If he has a power role, then this play is an even stupider attempt than I28's to outWIFOM the mafia. JF80 has essentially done exactly what I28 did except with no BPV claim, which is quite scummy considering how against I28's move he was.

Just seems to be going out of his way to protect DPR for no good reason that I could see.

And about a 20 minutes before deadline in response to me:

Does anyone really think that JF80 is more likely to be scum than DPR?

Just curious.

I do.

I'm sorry, but I just thought it was painfully obvious that JF80 was town at that stage of the game.

I went back and read all of JC's posts. Not sure which one of them is supposed to be super-scummy.

Vote: JiF

Y'all let me know when it's okay to have the pirate walk the plank, okay?

Meant to quote this one, too:

The Ape lets nothing go. You just have to learn to ignore his long winded b.s.

He's full of sh*t this game, everyone knows it, its just a matter of his alignment. Is he doing it with good reason or bad. I pulled the same move last game, go read it. But contrary to all the sh*t heads in this game, my reveal was with good intention to get the game going in the right direction, which it did. That said, he was all for either lynching or day shooting me with the exact same reveal (minus the deal part) and now he's claiming that only scum would push for his lynch on a BP townie...which is the exact opposite of his opinion last game. He knew damn well that revealing a PR would count as a reveal, as we discussed it at length. So he's 100% full of sh*t, no doubt about it...but we just need to figure out if its good full of sh*t or bad.

This is a great and easy post to make - as scum. He can come across very honestly as saying the ape is full of sh*t about his BPV (I wouldn't be surprised, either), but mixes it in with the possibility that he's also scum. Bold, confident JiF needs to be sure of himself, and if he's scum he really can't be sure that anyone else is - until he's bussing a teammate.

Granted, the bitterness about getting shot at when he was lying about his BPV the previous game is also shining thru, but...

Thing is, I20ape comes across as completely town to me. It would kill me if I'm getting played here, and i would soon have to go back to berating him every game :lol: - but that reveal of his just seemed completely town to me. No question.

Didn't take you long to move from this post to voting me. I always have a scummy feeling about you early in games, and try to fight it until I get more info. I'm still in the process of doing that now.

Haha.. so if you decide i'm scum, will i spontaneously combust or something? ;)

fwiw.. I have about 5-6 people i was willing to vote today, you being one of them, i think you and the gorilla's complete fixation on dpr was bad for the town, all we know today is how people feel about that stupid ape. I honestly don't have a strong feel on anyone at this point and hope today isn't more of the same..

It's true, lynchig JF80 gave less information, but wouldn't lynching the ape have given the same information that lynching DPR did? Yet you didn't consider it for reasons unknown (imo, it's unlike you to come to a definitive conclusion on anyone day 1)

Just in case it jogs anyone's memory. Here's the main themes i came out of day 1, for those i was wanting to pressure today. I have to go back and reread players now..

1) Slats, obsessed with DPR for some reason, backing monkey boy

2) Ape, dumb reveal, probably lying, trying to take control of town

3) Hess - knew jf0 was innocent, scum only people who knew.. although, hess has made statements like this in past

4) Dan X / Jvor - WTF? Seriously wtf is thier deal, all i can remember about either was them talking about thier penis ;)

5) Crusher - laying low. Also said he had an innocent read on me, and then I get shot at

6) Sharrow - makes sense that pac would make him scum

Still don't see what dpr did that was so scummy, his first post that made everyon crazy, when he suggested we lynch ape to vet his claim, was obviously a misunderstanding between jn and dm roles, and doesn't really make sense as a scum play.. i know it's a wifom, but thinking about dpr being scum and trying to manipulate us in that way would just make him a horrible player, or, atleast a player whose opinion of his own (or our collective) mafia skills is way out of whack with reality

I'm sorry, but I just thought it was painfully obvious that JF80 was town at that stage of the game.

I went back and read all of JC's posts. Not sure which one of them is supposed to be super-scummy.

see , you know we'd all like to lynch jifard simmons, almost seems like you're trying to offer the lion the fat kid to save your bony a$$.. especially cause he's likely to react to this vote with much emotion

in any event, i'm willing to lynch just about anyone today, including dpr, i think we need more dead bodies to begin figuring stuff out..

Still don't see what dpr did that was so scummy, his first post that made everyon crazy, when he suggested we lynch ape to vet his claim, was obviously a misunderstanding between jn and dm roles, and doesn't really make sense as a scum play.. i know it's a wifom, but thinking about dpr being scum and trying to manipulate us in that way would just make him a horrible player, or, atleast a player whose opinion of his own (or our collective) mafia skills is way out of whack with reality

A curious defense of DPR, to say the least. Saying that an experienced mod and the architect of the Mafia Help thread is either A. Ignorant of aspects of the game, B. Stupid and ignorant of aspects of the game or C. All of the above?

I thought we all agreed that 1.) we would never speak of that, and 2.) it would never, ever happen again. What's up?

Huh? Well, maybe it was something more than I thought then? b/c I remember a little friction but all in good fun...I thought. Didn't know it was illuminati style top secret stuff. Jeez.

6) Sharrow - makes sense that pac would make him scum

You don't think it makes sense for Pac to make DPR scum?

I don't think DPR is as good as most of you seem to think, and he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. His responses to me were very weasel-y yesterday, especially when the heat was getting turned up on him. Once his lynch cooled down, he began to make more level-headed posts. But he thinks very highly of himself, and believes that he can put himself into tough situations, and then talk his way out of them. At least that's my experience with him here.

No doubt in my mind that lynching DPR had much more information potential than lynching the ape, too - largely because I think there's less than a 5% chance that the ape is scum. I'd put DPR at over 50% - and he had a few defenders.

see , you know we'd all like to lynch jifard simmons, almost seems like you're trying to offer the lion the fat kid to save your bony a$.. especially cause he's likely to react to this vote with much emotion

in any event, i'm willing to lynch just about anyone today, including dpr, i think we need more dead bodies to begin figuring stuff out..

Haha! I think you're trying too hard. You read JiF's posts this game, and tell me what you think.

I already mapped out out my hopes for the day - push a couple people to the limit, then lynch DPR. :D

@JiF. Aside from me, who else sticks out to you right now? Do you think anyone else is acting odd aside from me?

Not really. Hess is acting strange...much more conviction behind him than usual. SMC though he has pr, isnt being the normal methodical helpful SMC. But cant figure out if its because he's concentrating more on his pr complaining...but its not his normal play.

I dont trust CTM and the Ape. I hate they are acting as if they dont have a fear of being lynched. Thats usually not good for the town. But I'm not confident either is scum...just dont trust them yet.

We've got a lot of people that just arent even trying to play the game. Some people who typically dont get into the banter, but thats all they are doing this game. Its making it hard to get reads.

But whatever...

JiF's a possibility. I didn't like his vote yesterday.

He doesn't like JF80's refusal to reveal, yet he's willing to take him at face value that he's an unimportant townie. I never saw why he would've been a good place to lynch.

That unwillingness to lynch the pirate was a common theme. I think CTM and Crush both expressed similar sentiments.

Wombat had a few questionable posts in my eyes yesterday. He'd be on my list. He wanted to lynch JF80 pretty aggressively, and still thought there was a possibility that he was scum right at the end.

Just seems to be going out of his way to protect DPR for no good reason that I could see.

And about a 20 minutes before deadline in response to me:

Meant to quote this one, too:

This is a great and easy post to make - as scum. He can come across very honestly as saying the ape is full of sh*t about his BPV (I wouldn't be surprised, either), but mixes it in with the possibility that he's also scum. Bold, confident JiF needs to be sure of himself, and if he's scum he really can't be sure that anyone else is - until he's bussing a teammate.

Granted, the bitterness about getting shot at when he was lying about his BPV the previous game is also shining thru, but...

Thing is, I20ape comes across as completely town to me. It would kill me if I'm getting played here, and i would soon have to go back to berating him every game :lol: - but that reveal of his just seemed completely town to me. No question.

I have no clue what your case on me is actually about. Its like a bunch of babble, thats not really true, and none if it makes any sense. Which is weird from you.

I actually didnt say I dont buy that the Ape has a BP. I just said he's full of sh*t because he knows damn well that revealing he had a PR of sorts would count as a reveal. Its was the whole reason I fully revealed last game. That was my issue with him. The other was, after being scolded by him about revealing the BP, he did it again this game...so yeah, I think he's full of sh*t but have kept consistent with not knowing if he's scum or town. So you either misunderstood me or are making sh*t up to build a case.

I voted JF80 because I didnt want to lynch DPR on his first game back and was trying to avoid a random lynch knowing that AVM wasnt catching any steam. Just dont think thats cool to take the pirate out on D1 his first game back. I think its interesting how you've just completely laid off him though.

And I never voted JC because he's scummy...I wanted to get him talking and I thought it could implicate AVM's confidence toward him being scum.

Honestly, this case makes no sense. I'm not really following what you are accusing me of doing thats scummy. To me, this seems like super lazy case, with no substance and the substance you are trying to use isnt accurate. Just seems like a nice easy vote on the easiest lynch in the game. Dont like...but I can never read you...so not sure if this is a lazy scum attempt at getting me lynched or if you really find me scummy.

I'm agreeing with slats here, even if it is just calling his bluff (likely). Lynching DPR, at the very least, gives you a treasure trove of info. You find out instantly where CTM and slats stand in relation to him. Dirty ****ers. It may be a case of getting rid of the mousetrap because it always has mice in it.

Drinking on a work night is never a good idea... ugh.

Catching up now and will fully be back in the swing of things. Still have to read up on the last bunch of pages, but as this read through goes on, I will say I'm definitely strangely tempted to follow AVM on one of his definitive scum claims and see where it leads us, if anywhere. It's very peculiar to say the least.

see , you know we'd all like to lynch jifard simmons, almost seems like you're trying to offer the lion the fat kid to save your bony a$$.. especially cause he's likely to react to this vote with much emotion

Exactly. His case makes no sense. Just seems like he's clinging to the easiest lynch in the game with no actual substance. He wasnt really striking me as scummy, and I'm not a omgus type player, but a case this weak kind of reads as a scumbag flailing a little bit with heat, latching on to someone that he knows he can get a rise out of and easily get people to buy into lynching based on reactions. Dont like at all...definitely moved himself into someone I'm willing to lynch.

Drinking on a work night is never a good idea... ugh.

Catching up now and will fully be back in the swing of things. Still have to read up on the last bunch of pages, but as this read through goes on, I will say I'm definitely strangely tempted to follow AVM on one of his definitive scum claims and see where it leads us, if anywhere. It's very peculiar to say the least.

I find it interesting that nobody else finds it interesting. This is far and away the strangest game I've ever seen out of AVM. Quite frankly, I've never seen anyone as confident in themselves in this game...not even myself at the height of my doucheness.

Haha! I still want to know what Bleedin and CTM look like. AVM too. :P

Lol yummy, my favorite.

I would show you a picture of myself, but I would feel too guilty for causing the break-up of your relationship when JVOR was just never able to do it for you again... or some such nonsense.

You've been trying hard to not play the same aggressive style, and I -in turn- have not felt the need to go after you. I also felt like a crossed a line a couple games ago, and felt bad about it. I don't mean to be a dick in these games, but sometimes I let my emotions get to me. When I got my scum PM last game, I can honestly say I was very disappointed that we weren't partners. I thought going after each other in the game thread would be a nice bonding experience for us. :P

I appreciate your perspective on how we interact, and know you could legitimately appreciate me trying to play a "less stupid" game, however, you expressed similar observations about me last game... and you were scum. Doesn't make you scum this time. Just means I've got my own personal Slatsy WIFOM to figure out.

I am also dying to be on the same scum team as you...

I have no clue what your case on me is actually about. Its like a bunch of babble, thats not really true, and none if it makes any sense. Which is weird from you.

I actually didnt say I dont buy that the Ape has a BP. I just said he's full of sh*t because he knows damn well that revealing he had a PR of sorts would count as a reveal. Its was the whole reason I fully revealed last game. That was my issue with him. The other was, after being scolded by him about revealing the BP, he did it again this game...so yeah, I think he's full of sh*t but have kept consistent with not knowing if he's scum or town. So you either misunderstood me or are making sh*t up to build a case.

I guess I misunderstood. I went back and read, and you called him a liar so many times that I thought you were suggesting that he was lying about the BPV. I probably jumped to that conclusion because I would not be at all surprised if he's town and lying about being bulletproof.

I voted JF80 because I didnt want to lynch DPR on his first game back and was trying to avoid a random lynch knowing that AVM wasnt catching any steam. Just dont think thats cool to take the pirate out on D1 his first game back. I think its interesting how you've just completely laid off him though.

Completely laid off him? Where? In the post where I voted you and asked when is it okay to lynch the pirate? Haha! I'll lynch him at any time of day. Say the word.

I thought your reasoning for voting JF80 was weak. Still do.

And I never voted JC because he's scummy...I wanted to get him talking and I thought it could implicate AVM's confidence toward him being scum.

Honestly, this case makes no sense. I'm not really following what you are accusing me of doing thats scummy. To me, this seems like super lazy case, with no substance and the substance you are trying to use isnt accurate. Just seems like a nice easy vote on the easiest lynch in the game. Dont like...but I can never read you...so not sure if this is a lazy scum attempt at getting me lynched or if you really find me scummy.

It's early on D2, and there are some things about your play so far that I haven't liked. It's nothing definitive, just something to explore. You've been extremely defensive this game, though. Putting up a pretty extensive defense here based on a single vote.

Settle down and scum hunt. I'll lose interest in you if I really think you're hunting scum.

Is it sad that 3 of the predatards have all claimed to be able to easily get along with people in every age group? Are we all insane?

Yes... yes we are. Quite insane. I thought that was already apparent though. I would classify myself similarly as well. I have groups of friends I hang out with where I am continually by far the oldest or youngest in the group. I am far and away the youngest person on my team at my new job and it hasn't really mattered, as it is the two people who I bullsh*t with the most are the two oldest.

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - JVOR, I20Ape, CTM

Smash (2) - Verb, SMC

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (5) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - CTM

JVOR (1) - Crusher

DanX (2) - TomShane, Crusher

JiF (1) - Slats

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

Archived