7) Song- 22

8) The Ape- ?

9) JiF- 31

10)Slats- ?

11)Tom Shane- 37

12)Crusher- 44

13)BG -27

14)Smash- 46

15)D P R - 98 (I think I recall him being about 34)

16)WWwobat- 23

17)AVM- 23

18)JC - 46

19)CTM -36

20)JVoR- 24

21)SMC -38

22)Nae- 29

WOWIE !! You gotz them mad skillz

Whatevs. At work I can hang with 60 year old to 20 something year old dudes and dudettes. I seriously really never feel too old or too young.

Same. I've been in crowds where I was the baby and crowds where I'm the old hag. :P I fit in everywhere for the most part.

That's probably because you're batsh*t crazier than all of them. I can totally see you doing a keg stand at the office party, play mafia on the way home, and then tuck your kids in.

LOL The best part is our VP thinks I'm crazy too so he basically leaves me alone. I like to think the people who work for me enjoy it. I try to be a good boss.

Yeah THANK GOD me, Pac and CTM were lucky enough to juuuuust miss low cut shorts for guys thanks to the fab 5.

-shudders- That's a mental image for you. Just don't let Jvor wear any. His Vienna sausage might show.

That's probably because you're batsh*t crazier than all of them. I can totally see you doing a keg stand at the office party, play mafia on the way home, and then tuck your kids in.

LOL The best part is our VP thinks I'm crazy too so he basically leaves me alone. And I'd like to think the people who work for me enjoy it. I try to be a good boss.

FOS everyone talking about age. Its a distraction or your are coasting. I've seen it all before.

Just wanted to say Hi.

Miss you, need you, <3 you.

Also, JIF throws a ******* tantrum about the mod not posting the scene... mod posts scene and JIF scurries off to do his nails. WTF.

**** you Ape. Pacturd had been teasing since 10:30, my last post was around 4:30...a couple posts before this one. Dipsh*t.

Besides, I skipped out of work early brah, the waves are up. I just got out of the water. Caught some fun ones. Nothing better than surfing after work. Liquid therapy for the mind, body and soul. Wouldnt expect you to understand, kook.

Besides, I skipped out of work early brah, the waves are up. I just got out of the water. Caught some fun ones. Nothing better than surfing after work. Liquid therapy for the mind, body and soul. Wouldnt expect you to understand, kook.

you really are quite a dick.

I can still beat all the youngins doing "connecticuts" at the keg...Hess included!

-shudders- That's a mental image for you. Just don't let Jvor wear any. His Vienna sausage might show.

Don't worry, JVoR wears these most of the time...

Mickey.jpg

Glad you decided to come out and play.

I was 46 just last week. :(

Pac- not known

1) JetFat80- 25

2) Dan X - ?

3) Hess -35

4) Verb - 32

5) Sharrow- 29

6) Brett- 22

7) Song- 22

8) The Ape- ?

9) JiF- 31

10)Slats- ?

11)Tom Shane- 37

12)Crusher- 44

13)BG -27

14)Smash- 46

15)D P R - 98 (I think I recall him being about 34)

16)WWwobat- 23

17)AVM- 23

18)JC - 46

19)CTM -36

20)JVoR- 24

21)SMC -38

22)Nae- 29

Today started with yet another body being found - now this one was disgusting. It reeked of raw sewage and can only be described as... insect-like. There’s no way of telling if he was one of Tony’s men or just an innocent bystander. A quick search of the body uncovered only a name tag with the letters C T M on it. Poor bastard was too dumb to spell his full name.

Something is not sitting with me well in regards to CTM. I'm not sure if its flavor, or what, and I really dont typically take anything from the opening scene...but I'm doing it now . :P Notice how PacMod describes CTM as insect-like. We all know Cockroaches is one of Tony's favorite words...is it just coincidence Pac used that description?

Just a thought...dont know what it means, but something to consider.

since this is sure to become a topic of conversation, i'm town with NO post restrictions.

I do have town friendly powers, there's not much I can do to debate the scene. pacMule is a perverse and sadistic swine, and he's clearly not going to make it this easy for ya'll.

This post is also standing out at me. He emphasizes he has NO post restrictions way before we ever knew there were pr's.

Plus, he hinted toward believing the game was tailored to our personalities, yet Pac, his arch nemesis gives him some sort of protection role?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but I dont think we need to assume CTM is innocent. He's starting to assert himself that way and I guess I'm just saying I dont trust him. Dont know what it means, but all these things just seem off to me.

Something is not sitting with me well in regards to CTM. I'm not sure if its flavor, or what, and I really dont typically take anything from the opening scene...but I'm doing it now . :P Notice how PacMod describes CTM as insect-like. We all know Cockroaches is one of Tony's favorite words...is it just coincidence Pac used that description?

Just a thought...dont know what it means, but something to consider.

This post is also standing out at me. He emphasizes he has NO post restrictions way before we ever knew there were pr's.

Plus, he hinted toward believing the game was tailored to our personalities, yet Pac, his arch nemesis gives him some sort of protection role?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but I dont think we need to assume CTM is innocent. He's starting to assert himself that way and I guess I'm just saying I dont trust him. Dont know what it means, but all these things just seem off to me.

Probably b/c you're the one that shot at him last night.

Archived