Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you are big bro! (Although lets not do the whole sharing pictures thing again...)

Haha! I still want to know what Bleedin and CTM look like. AVM too. :P

Don't worry, JVoR wears these most of the time...

Mickey.jpg

Glad you decided to come out and play.

Lol yummy, my favorite.

AVM uses a magic 8-ball...I tried that in my youth as well but found the results lacking...maybe he'll get better results.

Magic 8 ball? No. Though I'm glad to see your reappearance. Don't tell anyone else, but I'm fond of you.

AVM and I are town. Bank on it.

Hess is always there for me. Now I see TS smells what I'm cooking too. Crusher, you're invited over. It's going to include a LOT of bacon.

Haha! I still want to know what Bleedin and CTM look like. AVM too. :P

Lol yummy, my favorite.

So many options. Do I brag about being awesome, or take the lowly insulting myself route?

...damn...waited too long. Opportunity passed.

I've been playing. Where have you been today? Hell at one point I was 4th in post counts.

I've been busy with book stuff - it's just out - and, since JN inspired me to put it out, I will briefly interrupt the game to announce a contest!

I'll give away a copy of "Leather, Denim & Silver - Legends of the Monster Hunter" to a randomly chosen victim.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Denim-Silver-Legends-Monster/dp/1617060836/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303430510&sr=8-1

All you have to do is send me a PM, I'll put everybody's name in a hat, and choose the winner.

It's about Monster Hunters - just like the game was going to be, so if your into biographies, or politics, this may not be your thing...

Hit me with a PM if you're interested.

Party on.

/puts aside genius mode

In all seriousness, I can count JiF out as the Vig and/or SK. I'd be dead.

/re-engage genius mode

Bank on it.

About the only thing you've said that makes sense, I've understood and agreed with all game.

I've been busy with book stuff - it's just out - and, since JN inspired me to put it out, I will briefly interrupt the game to announce a contest!

I'll give away a copy of "Leather, Denim & Silver - Legends of the Monster Hunter" to a randomly chosen victim.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Denim-Silver-Legends-Monster/dp/1617060836/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303430510&sr=8-1

All you have to do is send me a PM, I'll put everybody's name in a hat, and choose the winner.

It's about Monster Hunters - just like the game was going to be, so if your into biographies, or politics, this may not be your thing...

Party on.

Sounds cool. Can you just give me a copy anyways because I'm your favorite apprentice?

Party on.

This is cool and everything but what does it have to do with CTM being gay?

We'll look back on all this one day and laugh. At me.

See? Now that's two things. We're making progress.

Its like I dont even know you. Like you've been victim of the invasion of the body snatchers. Who are you and what have you done with AVM?

Lynching you would make me so happy.

Pac, Dan, Ape, DPR, and Slats are poor sports. -nods-

I've been offline. I am 35, as of last month.

Great. Now when Verbal "hehes" I'm going to know it's a 32 year old man. :o

This made me LOL.

Whatevs. At work I can hang with 60 year old to 20 something year old dudes and dudettes. I seriously really never feel too old or too young.

I'm the same way...

**** you Ape. Pacturd had been teasing since 10:30, my last post was around 4:30...a couple posts before this one. Dipsh*t.

Besides, I skipped out of work early brah, the waves are up. I just got out of the water. Caught some fun ones. Nothing better than surfing after work. Liquid therapy for the mind, body and soul. Wouldnt expect you to understand, kook.

I grew up surfing you ******* poser. I get it. Moreso than you get the word "calamity." Fag.

don't ask this pile of dung too many personal questions. he gets all quivery in the knees and starts lashing out.

people are watching us.

Also LOL'ed at this. Dick.

You really are a piece of work. I was basically screaming I know 80 is town. BTW AVM is almost 100% town as well.

Anyone who "screams" so-and-so is town after basically not contributing all of D1, then finally casts his first serious vote of D1 near the deadline... has earned any scrutiny his play gets.

I didn't distance myself from the 80 lynch. I was basically straight up telling you he was town.

Screaming 80 is town, IS distancing from his lynch. Especially when you consider your lack of input on D1 before the deadline.

Party on.

Congrats!! That's bad a$$!

Something is not sitting with me well in regards to CTM. I'm not sure if its flavor, or what, and I really dont typically take anything from the opening scene...but I'm doing it now . :P Notice how PacMod describes CTM as insect-like. We all know Cockroaches is one of Tony's favorite words...is it just coincidence Pac used that description?

Just a thought...dont know what it means, but something to consider.

This post is also standing out at me. He emphasizes he has NO post restrictions way before we ever knew there were pr's.

Plus, he hinted toward believing the game was tailored to our personalities, yet Pac, his arch nemesis gives him some sort of protection role?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but I dont think we need to assume CTM is innocent. He's starting to assert himself that way and I guess I'm just saying I dont trust him. Dont know what it means, but all these things just seem off to me.

I don't trust CTM either, his pokes at me and nudges of my train on D1 were off-color for him. He usually doesn't resort to the "Ape is dumb" rationale for casing me. It seemed opportunistic and contrived.

The observations about "NO post restrictions" are pretty interesting. I wouldn't doubt it if Pac is Tony Montana, and CTM is his bitch.

Really? They were unsuccessful? I'd have never guessed beings as how you are still here.

your boobs, i will punch them

And if you truly believe Pac is tailor making roles...I'm having a hard time believing he gave you a protection.

idiot.. read the opening scene three times

The failed kill attempt on CTM could mean he has a protection, but then why would he bring it up? And why would he not know about it? Its more likely that the kill attempt failed because of some kind of hit/miss ratio by the shooter. Not going to speculate on the roles that could have taken the shot at this point, we all know what they are.

When did i say i didn't know?

also, i bring it up to help provide town information

No sh*t friggin witch hunting bastards :lol:

My keyboard is going to sh*t Keeps missing random letters when I type

stop typing with your forehead

Something is not sitting with me well in regards to CTM. I'm not sure if its flavor, or what, and I really dont typically take anything from the opening scene...but I'm doing it now . :P Notice how PacMod describes CTM as insect-like. We all know Cockroaches is one of Tony's favorite words...is it just coincidence Pac used that description?

Just a thought...dont know what it means, but something to consider.

This post is also standing out at me. He emphasizes he has NO post restrictions way before we ever knew there were pr's.

Plus, he hinted toward believing the game was tailored to our personalities, yet Pac, his arch nemesis gives him some sort of protection role?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but I dont think we need to assume CTM is innocent. He's starting to assert himself that way and I guess I'm just saying I dont trust him. Dont know what it means, but all these things just seem off to me.

read above that, people were thinking of PR's that pac might have given me..

and glad to see you scum hunting skills are as sharp as well all know they are, clouseau

Anyone who "screams" so-and-so is town after basically not contributing all of D1, then finally casts his first serious vote of D1 near the deadline... has earned any scrutiny his play gets.

Screaming 80 is town, IS distancing from his lynch. Especially when you consider your lack of input on D1 before the deadline.

You are by far the closest thing to town for me after AVM. So yeah I can see your point but dude I was outright trying to tell you guys that I basically knew he was town. I wasn't dancing around it. Problem was I didn't know what DPR was so it was a little of a meh moment. However he (DPR) is still extremely high on my FOS list.

LOL BTW I was 8th in posts out of 22 yesterday. Yet I wasn't contributing?

Hey and not for freaking nothing but I was in Ohio this week and still remained active. Props to self. Turns back on the chimp.

Member name Posts

Integrity28 120

Pac2566 92

CTM 91

D P R 89

Jetsfan80 88

AVM 87

HessStation 83

Naeann 76

Jets Voice of Reason 75

Dan X 62

JiF 57

The Crusher 52

SMC 48

slats 47

T0mShane 47

Sharrow 43

WWWWombat 31

Song of Ice and Fire 30

Verbal 27

Smashmouth 27

Jetscode1 18

Bleedin Green 16

brettw4rd 14

Vicious89x 1

Now you are 7th and I'm 8th.

Member name Posts

Integrity28 120

Pac2566 92

CTM 91

D P R 89

Jetsfan80 88

AVM 87

HessStation 83

Naeann 76

Jets Voice of Reason 75

Dan X 62

JiF 57

The Crusher 52

SMC 48

slats 47

T0mShane 47

Sharrow 43

WWWWombat 31

Song of Ice and Fire 30

Verbal 27

Smashmouth 27

Jetscode1 18

Bleedin Green 16

brettw4rd 14

Vicious89x 1

Now you are 7th and I'm 8th.

...and counting. ^ thank you for contributing to my "non contribution". I'm out of rep.

I don't trust CTM either, his pokes at me and nudges of my train on D1 were off-color for him. He usually doesn't resort to the "Ape is dumb" rationale for casing me. It seemed opportunistic and contrived.

The observations about "NO post restrictions" are pretty interesting. I wouldn't doubt it if Pac is Tony Montana, and CTM is his bitch.

You know how i know you're wrong?

And the observations about " NO post restrictions" are idiotic..

This post was like 2 above mine:

First ever mod confirmed guilty. lol. I hope he has a post restriction.

And while i was back there:

Hahahaha. He could build us a shelter, too, though. CTM, on the other hand, would be useless.

someone never watched gilligan's island

read above that, people were thinking of PR's that pac might have given me..

and glad to see you scum hunting skills are as sharp as well all know they are, clouseau

Not really. JVOR said something about you being the first ever confirmed guilty, and it would be funny if you had one. You emphasized it like you knew something we didnt.

I'm not voting you...but I dont trust you and dont like how comfortable you are getting like its obvious your town. Its not...at all.

You are by far the closest thing to town for me after AVM. So yeah I can see your point but dude I was outright trying to tell you guys that I basically knew he was town. I wasn't dancing around it. Problem was I didn't know what DPR was so it was a little of a meh moment. However he (DPR) is still extremely high on my FOS list.

LOL BTW I was 8th in posts out of 22 yesterday. Yet I wasn't contributing?

Hey and not for freaking nothing but I was in Ohio this week and still remained active. Props to self. Turns back on the chimp.

I get what you are saying about crunch time regarding the two trains. The perception for me is, you avoided weighing in until the 11th hour... when you did weigh in you breadcrumbed the sh*t out of thinking JF80 was town, and voted DPR. That is distancing OR it is "I don't know what the **** is going on." PAFO for us I suppose...

As for post count, earlier in D1 I called you out for not posting much after I FOS'ed everyone. At that point you had about 25-26 posts I think. None of them about the actual game, pretty sure they were all about early D1 nonsense. So I don't care where you stack up in the 8th of 22 thing, because I KNOW at least 25 of your posts were penis jokes or nonsense. Game started when I FOS'ed everyone, before that it was pure sh*t.

I was also in Ohio this week, Columbus. I remained active as well. :P

You know how i know you're wrong?

And the observations about " NO post restrictions" are idiotic..

This post was like 2 above mine:

You should have let him run with it... :dohslap:

someone never watched gilligan's island

Tell me you are comparing yourself to the asexual professor? The one that spent all his time trying to build weather control devices out of bamboo instead of being a naked sandwich between Ginger and MaryAnn... yep, that's you Ken Doll crotch.

Not really. JVOR said something about you being the first ever confirmed guilty, and it would be funny if you had one. You emphasized it like you knew something we didnt.

I'm not voting you...but I dont trust you and dont like how comfortable you are getting like its obvious your town. Its not...at all.

you're a pig. that's exactly what happenned + in the sign up thread people mentioned pr's

The only one getting comfortable in the groups opinion of him is that vile gorilla. Yesterday he was openly attacking people still voting him as if it was offensive.

Archived