Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe nobody wants to atleast pressure someone who hasn't even freaken voted today

I did try the inactives, a couple real days ago, when D2 started and we weren't a few hours from deadline. Nobody wanted to stick their necks out, so I came back to DPR on the basis of getting info. Its frustrating but I'm used to people playing scared, it happens every game...

So DPR had a role that was extremely similar to I28's role and thought that because of that I28 was lying in his reveal? I'm not buying it.

Unvote

Vote: DPR

Also, Hess, I'm not pretending. I truthfully don't get whatever "it" is.

Sadly, this might be the scummiest post I've seen yet. FWIW, Wombat totally knows what I'm talking about, and this just looks like a shoe-horned security vote. At least to me...

I did try the inactives, a couple real days ago, when D2 started and we weren't a few hours from deadline. Nobody wanted to stick their necks out, so I came back to DPR on the basis of getting info. Its frustrating but I'm used to people playing scared, it happens every game...

since jc won't be getting lynched anytime soon -- you have my word I'll help go after other inactives tomorrow, k?

I'll give nae a shot today, if it gets closer to deadline obv I'll vote the pirate rather than random. I don't really think he's scum but I doubt it matters honestly. 1 time vig won't be a huge loss

Bro, you want me to hang so bad that you've totally lost sight of everybody else. If you are town, at least admit that to yourself so that you can pull it together.

But don't worry, you're gonna get your wish. At L2 with a deadline looming, it wouldn't even make sense to pull off of me now. I's a goner.

Just get ready for everything I've said to be true, and know that my arguments were genuine.

DAMN, I AM HOT.

Sadly, this might be the scummiest post I've seen yet. FWIW, Wombat totally knows what I'm talking about, and this just looks like a shoe-horned security vote. At least to me...

I totally buy wombat as scum. I'm an easy distancing vote from your train, regardless of your alignment

Bro, you want me to hang so bad that you've totally lost sight of everybody else. If you are town, at least admit that to yourself so that you can pull it together.

But don't worry, you're gonna get your wish. At L2 with a deadline looming, it wouldn't even make sense to pull off of me now. I's a goner.

Just get ready for everything I've said to be true, and know that my arguments were genuine.

DAMN, I AM HOT.

I agree with what you just said above about Wombat, however, how can I pursue him without the context of knowing your alignment? See what I'm saying?

Your train, the people on it - the timing of their votes - the people who have gone out of their way to stay off it - I (we) can't look at any of it objectively without knowing if your full of sh*t.

You still haven't answered my question about the vig shot... are there details about how it can be used?

well, not sure about the last part but this was a filthy looking vote regardles of your alignment, so i agree there

Regarding this DPR reveal, it stinks like sh*t to me to be honest. I would normally be all about letting him verify his claim, but I agree with SMC, it's WAAAAAYYY too convenient that he needs us to wait until day FIVE before he can do that. Not only that, are we meant to believe that DPR could not possibly fathom this idea of I28 having the opportunity to get a reward in return for posting certain things when he revealed back on day one when he is now claiming the SAME THING? Talk about some bull-*******-sh*t. I'm still catching up on the past couple of pages, but just wanted to throw this all out there. Unless I see any great reason not to in these next few pages, I'll be moving my vote to DPR. I actually feel better about him being scum after than reveal than I did before it.

I totally buy wombat as scum. I'm an easy distancing vote from your train, regardless of your alignment

ninja'd.. and exactly!

I agree with what you just said above about Wombat, however, how can I pursue him without the context of knowing your alignment? See what I'm saying?

Your train, the people on it - the timing of their votes - the people who have gone out of their way to stay off it - I (we) can't look at any of it objectively without knowing if your full of sh*t.

You still haven't answered my question about the vig shot... are there details about how it can be used?

you're full of it, didn't you explain to tom shane a few days ago how nothing is clear. Take slats/you and me.. If dpr is scum, the simple view is that i am also scum and you guys are innocent, but we all know i can easily just be stupid and one of you can be busssing him..

the wombat vote is suspicious cause he's been anti lynching dpr all day, and then changes his mind now, as if we're up against the deadline, but we really aren't yet up against a deadline. If dpr is scum, it could be a late buss, if dpr is innocent, wombat could be looking to make sure the vig gets killed by adding counter momentume (just as people were seconrd guessing lynching him).. the timing and reasoning for wombat's vote was scummy. period..

I can't believe nobody wants to atleast pressure someone who hasn't even freaken voted today

A little late in the day to suddenly turn to that, no? Particularly when the person had 0 votes with 11 to lynch and only 8 hours to go. How much pressure do you really expect to get? I'm fine with pressuring inactives, but there's time for it and it's not now. I don't get this play at all.

It's a free vig shot, what else is there?

And, if there were details, why would you be asking that? If an investigator wants to check me out - and I'm totally cool with that - they'll see whatever there is to see, discretion being the better part of valor. Other than that, I've already supplied the mafia with far more information that I ever even wanted to.

Seriously, for future ref, the less said about these things the better. I understand the idea that you'll get info from my lynch, but there are different ways to preserve a possible vig shot. I'm a little, not much, but a little surprised it's not being considered anymore than it is. "He's useless - lynch his a$$ so he'll shut up" is not exactly a winning strategy. But, then again, neither is the Egomaniacal townie role...meh

A little late in the day to suddenly turn to that, no? Particularly when the person had 0 votes with 11 to lynch and only 8 hours to go. How much pressure do you really expect to get? I'm fine with pressuring inactives, but there's time for it and it's not now. I don't get this play at all.

principle. 0 votes today.. wtf is the point

And dpr went from 5-9 in like 2 hrs (i believe)

ninja'd.. and exactly!

you're full of it, didn't you explain to tom shane a few days ago how nothing is clear. Take slats/you and me.. If dpr is scum, the simple view is that i am also scum and you guys are innocent, but we all know i can easily just be stupid and one of you can be busssing him..

the wombat vote is suspicious cause he's been anti lynching dpr all day, and then changes his mind now, as if we're up against the deadline, but we really aren't yet up against a deadline. If dpr is scum, it could be a late buss, if dpr is innocent, wombat could be looking to make sure the vig gets killed by adding counter momentume (just as people were seconrd guessing lynching him).. the timing and reasoning for wombat's vote was scummy. period..

I did explain that to Tom, and I'm not insinuating that DPR's alignment tells me what Wombat's is. When I feel STRONG that DPR is scum, I'm not going to move my vote to Wombat on deadline day just to spin myself around with speculation. I'm basically refusing to speculate about Wombat's motivations until I know DPR's alignment. It'll cut the speculating in half.

Hess placed what I thought was a bus vote on DPR on D1. Wombat just did in now on D2. I find both of their play sketchy... but neither has seemed scummier to me than DPR. So I'm for lynching him first, then looking at the others... with context.

I play my way, you play yours. You want me to be less of a distraction? Stop taking chip shots at every post of mine.

3. Lying- This is where people beating each other up makes it hard to gather things. I know he has fought with Slats and I28 over and over again. I know the PR was questioned and he supposedly contradicted himself, but I have to go back and look to see how much of this happened and how much of it was part of the sparring that has been going on.

The lying thing is why I suspect DPR is more scummy than just bad at this game. If he said slats insists on not believing me, slats has been bullheaded, slats is being mean to me and I don't like it, etc., it would've been a point from which we could've talked about it.

Instead he's accused me of lying over and over again, when all I've done is point out -and most agree- that he has not held to his post restriction much at all.

Grab a post, quote me, point out where I've lied. I'd like to see it before the pirate swings. I really would.

So you're going to be selective about what I say, and try to throw it back at me? Be careful pushing that hard, amigo, it looks an awful lot like a small group of players is pretty much willing to do anything to get me lynched.

But, to address your concern - you can't prove one thing that I've said to be anything less than true. Period. If you think you can, by all means, dazzle us.

All any of you do is try to keep pounding on the "he's lying" drum. But I'm not. I've not once contradicted myself.

My PR requires that I act arrogant. It does not require any specific way in which I do this - for instance, if I sneer at you in post because your reasoning is one-dimensional and annoying - that counts. I don't have to post anything specific, and it doesn't have to be in every post, or even every seven as long as during the game day, I give off an egomaniacal attitude.

If you can prove that I said somethign different, go ahead. If not, stop wetting yourself trying to convince everyone I lied. Then ask someone how to spin a wifom, 'cause you're not doing it right. Slats can show you...

If you're telling the truth, then Pac gave you a role to get you lynched, and you've performed it to a tee. Hats off to both of you. Instead, had you posted the way SMC has been all game, no one would question your post restriction. I think your post restriction is BS. No doubt about that. Like Crusher said, it's like giving him a PR where he has to be funny a few times a day.

And again with the vague accusation towards me, with nothing to back it up. But I'll give JiF a wifom here, just for fun...

And I honestly dont see what info we stand to gain by lynching him, unless he's scum (which I doubt). It implicates Slats and the Ape who has been pushing extremely hard for his lynch but I got the feeling those 2 are just stupid townies with blinders on too. The Ape is the most omgus player ever and Slats has made it an art form this season too...so its really a big cluster **** and thats why I'd prefer going in the direction we are trying to steer the game.

Here's your wifom: If I was scum, why would I push for hard for DPR's lynch? He'd essentially claimed roleless (at that point), so what is there to push? If I thought there was more to his role, or thought he was a threat to me or my team, I could take him out at night. Why paint a target on my back?

So, here's the rest of my PR - after three days of acting egomaniacal, I earn a free vig kill on N4.

You'd fvck it up anyway.

so any reason not to let him shoot on N4?.. it's easily verifiable and now he's cornered in

the other thing with the PR stuff, that i think slats, smash and the ape are missing.. is that it fits in with pac would be amused by and what others players are doign

1) I28 - fos everyone

2) SMC - bitch about everything

3) DPR - talk about how great he is.

all fits imo

You've made a few posts now trying to derail DPR's lynch, D1 and today...

This. Also, hypothetically, if DPR is roled scum, scum gets additional days of using his power. It isn't exactly completely harmless to let him live like CTM is trying to say.

Exactly. If DPR flips scum, CTM has to be looked at - for those looking for an example of what sort of info DPR's lynch might provide.

Freakin' sucks that it gets sunny AFTER I come back from lunch

That's called a deadline. We've seen it a bunch of times.

Regarding this DPR reveal, it stinks like sh*t to me to be honest. I would normally be all about letting him verify his claim, but I agree with SMC, it's WAAAAAYYY too convenient that he needs us to wait until day FIVE before he can do that. Not only that, are we meant to believe that DPR could not possibly fathom this idea of I28 having the opportunity to get a reward in return for posting certain things when he revealed back on day one when he is now claiming the SAME THING? Talk about some bull-*******-sh*t. I'm still catching up on the past couple of pages, but just wanted to throw this all out there. Unless I see any great reason not to in these next few pages, I'll be moving my vote to DPR. I actually feel better about him being scum after than reveal than I did before it.

For the last time...

I saw a difference in the way that he worded it. A "PR", which several people obviously had early on, is different than a "role". I28's reveal was by far the most suspicious thing that had happened up to that point, so I voted him and made a case on it. "Cause we are playing mafia and all, and that is what you are supposed to do...

It was a subtle difference, just like it would be if the mafia were trying to pull a scheme to get an early advantage - plus, I saw no need for his reveal - so I thought he looked scummy. And, I'll laugh my a$$ off if he turns out to be scum.

You've made a few posts now trying to derail DPR's lynch, D1 and today...

Exactly. If DPR flips scum, CTM has to be looked at - for those looking for an example of what sort of info DPR's lynch might provide.

if he's scum, I can't wait to see the parade of clowns that will vote me under the hypothesis that I defended a teammate instead of bussing him...

Total bullsh*t that the draft is this Thursday and I don't care

if he's scum, I can't wait to see the parade of clowns that will vote me under the hypothesis that I defended a teammate instead of bussing him...

LOL, that's a whole new level of WIFOM. :D

I agree with you that it's ****ed up. But in all likelihood you'll get a small handful of votes, she'll either never show or won't for a while at least and then have an excuse, and nothing is really going to come of it today. I just feel like this late in the day we need to be narrowing it down to either the current leading candidate (DPR) or someone else who has a realistic chance of getting strung up.

I agree with you that it's ****ed up. But in all likelihood you'll get a small handful of votes, she'll either never show or won't for a while at least and then have an excuse, and nothing is really going to come of it today. I just feel like this late in the day we need to be narrowing it down to either the current leading candidate (DPR) or someone else who has a realistic chance of getting strung up.

There is no excuse, she was posting over the weekend. We can force her to reveal and then lynch based on the deets of it

Funny, I was actually just thinking this. I'm not convinced of your alignment one way or another by any means, but if DPR flips scum it's certainly not going to sell you as definite scum to me. I've been your scummate on multiple occasions, and I have no reason to believe you'd ever stick your neck out for one of your teammates as opposed to burying them. :P

That's not to say it would clear you either, or that there's no chance you're two different types of scum, but I'm not seeing it as indisputable evidence either.

Freakin' sucks that it gets sunny AFTER I come back from lunch

That's called a deadline. We've seen it a bunch of times.

right, so why can't nanootz go from 2-9 in 4 hrs similiarly?

and fwiw, I'm willing to hammer dpr I just think we haven't accomplished very much at all today outside of continueing day 1's obsession with him. In the interest of not bringing it into day 3, there's a benefit to him or the ape going now..

There is no excuse, she was posting over the weekend. We can force her to reveal and then lynch based on the deets of it

I don't like this plan.

Partially because its not a good one, but mostly because its your idea.

Here's your wifom: If I was scum, why would I push for hard for DPR's lynch? He'd essentially claimed roleless (at that point), so what is there to push? If I thought there was more to his role, or thought he was a threat to me or my team, I could take him out at night. Why paint a target on my back?

And you are creating it right back.

This goes back to my comment to Hess, WIFOM is stupid. Its literally impossible to avoid creating it in some form.

I don't like this plan.

dpr you better freaking be innocent so we can string this clown up next, i'll pray jif gets free access to your bung for a month if you're lying

And you are creating it right back.

This goes back to my comment to Hess, WIFOM is stupid. Its literally impossible to avoid creating it in some form.

yep, i don't believe wifom is a tell other then something like slats just did , where he acknowledges it in his defense, but ignores it in indicting me..

I don't like this plan.

I like it and I agree with his logic, because I think she's been playing off as well. I've mentioned it many times. Pure banter, I literally cant think of a single game related post which is completely opposite of her typical play. Since AVM isnt gaining any speed and I dont like the DPR lynch....

Unvote AVM

Vote Nae

Cant hurt to try.

For the last time...

I saw a difference in the way that he worded it. A "PR", which several people obviously had early on, is different than a "role". I28's reveal was by far the most suspicious thing that had happened up to that point, so I voted him and made a case on it. "Cause we are playing mafia and all, and that is what you are supposed to do...

It was a subtle difference, just like it would be if the mafia were trying to pull a scheme to get an early advantage - plus, I saw no need for his reveal - so I thought he looked scummy. And, I'll laugh my a$$ off if he turns out to be scum.

I concede that there are subtle differences in your reveals, but the similarities FAR outweigh the differences and as it is, from the beginning I saw this argument over whether or not what I28 did was officially a PR as being nothing more than inconsequential nit-picking over what exactly to call it. So when you consider how similar your roles are, for what is not an overly common mafia role to begin with, as much as you try to explain it I still don't see how his reveal was so unfathomable to you. The whole thing just reeks to me.

Fair enough. I just don't expect her to show with enough time and give us anything to work with for anything to happen today, but I could be wrong. Considering looking at the vote count DPR is already at L-2 and we have a number of people who still haven't checked in from the weekend, I'm going to hold off voting there for now. So I'm willing to give it a shot and see what, if anything, we can get out of her. However, in the end in all likelihood I'll still want to lynch DPR over her, but I'm willing to help apply pressure.

Unvote

Vote Nae

Archived