Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Just like the terribly under rated Bup-z and the copycat CTM mentioned the quieter players are the ones that stand out to me.

unvote

vote avm

Got a ton of people here for the holiday and will only be on here and their.

Thanks for the kind words mt. Happy Easter. Hope you are still eating and havent stopped all day.

I'm hoping people will listen and steer away from the mess, but the ******* monkey makes it impossible. He just doesnt give it a rest. Pushing, pushing, pushing, DPR too. I'm afraid we arent getting out of this day phase without lynching someone from the loud crowd. Sucks because I really think we have a bunch of scum laying low. AVM is a good start.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D'Antoni freakin' sucks

Checking in Easter Sunday. Hope everyone had a good day. Looking through with a little over 24 yrs left, JC has contributed more, but I haven't gotten a read on him. That's not enough for me to vote to off him considering the 4 way cagematch that has consumed most of this day. The question is, is JC more lynch worthy of the 4some and the answer is no. The goal is to vote the player you think is most scummy absent someone being pegged, and the most scummiest has been DPR. I didn't want to vote him off D1 since it was his first game back despite my misgivings about his play. That can't carry over.

UNVOTE: JC

VOTE: DPR

Too funny, I was typing my post when you dropped this. Looks more and more its going to come down to the loud crowd. I'm more interested in getting completely away from the loud crowd but I agree with your logic in bold. I'd rather lynch from the loud crowd than JC, (which is part of the reason I like lynching AVM) but I'm holding out to see if any others will join me and muffin top and I guess that follower CTM's path of going for some low laying players .

Ya'll do what you have to do. I'll be the first to say that someone's got to be lynched, and it ought to be the player that everyone thinks is the scummiest.

FWIW, I'm not laying down to die - but, after Pac posted the "geeker" scene where the guy obviously cut a deal, I feel better about his claim and think he's probably town.

On the other hand, I was waiting to see what kind of push would be made against me on this holiday Sunday, and I wasn't dissapointed. The lynch train against me was quietly but wll put together, and I don't love everyone on it or how it was done, but that's mafia.

Slats may or may not be scum - I read Crusher's post and had to agree with some of his points. But, Slats has lied about me several times in order to paint me as scummy, so that does stand out.

My number one guess for scum right now? Verbal. He's been tripping my scum-dar since his first few posts, and I've been watchgin him quietly, but I'll throw it out there now in case I wake up dead. Sorry bro, but it is what it is...

I AM THE MOST AMAZING MOTHER****ER OF ALL TIME.

Ya know DPR from what I see the only one who seems to be lying is you. Slats pointed out those lies, yet even though hes basicly proven you have lied, you continue to deny it and claim he is lying with no justification of your own. You are the only logical choice. If your town you have played horribly, if your scum you have played even worse. Not much else to discuss here.

Too funny, I was typing my post when you dropped this. Looks more and more its going to come down to the loud crowd. I'm more interested in getting completely away from the loud crowd but I agree with your logic in bold. I'd rather lynch from the loud crowd than JC, (which is part of the reason I like lynching AVM) but I'm holding out to see if any others will join me and muffin top and I guess that follower CTM's path of going for some low laying players .

0% chance i followed you, i don't even read your posts, so it's impossible. Crusher on the other hand did follow you, probably cause you have bacon in your pockets, sicko

Ya'll do what you have to do. I'll be the first to say that someone's got to be lynched, and it ought to be the player that everyone thinks is the scummiest.

FWIW, I'm not laying down to die - but, after Pac posted the "geeker" scene where the guy obviously cut a deal, I feel better about his claim and think he's probably town.

On the other hand, I was waiting to see what kind of push would be made against me on this holiday Sunday, and I wasn't dissapointed. The lynch train against me was quietly but wll put together, and I don't love everyone on it or how it was done, but that's mafia.

Slats may or may not be scum - I read Crusher's post and had to agree with some of his points. But, Slats has lied about me several times in order to paint me as scummy, so that does stand out.

My number one guess for scum right now? Verbal. He's been tripping my scum-dar since his first few posts, and I've been watchgin him quietly, but I'll throw it out there now in case I wake up dead. Sorry bro, but it is what it is...

Truly heartbreaking, these soliloquies of yours.

<pukes>

I wouldn't call it quiet. That said, watching the votes accumulate behind mine is very, very intriguing. I can't see moving forward in this game without knowing your alignment right now.

JC and the way he harped on BG, suddenly jumping over to you is the early standout vote on your current train. Clear-cut opportunism if you ask me.

The only scummy thing DPR has done imo is apparently not following his alleged PR. That being said, that's a pretty big deal. DPR, why are you playing so sloppy, and has Pac enforced your PR?

So his aggressive push to form a lynch train on me AFTER I revealed with as town w/ a vest wasn't scummy to you? Just curious.

Ya know DPR from what I see the only one who seems to be lying is you. Slats pointed out those lies, yet even though hes basicly proven you have lied, you continue to deny it and claim he is lying with no justification of your own. You are the only logical choice. If your town you have played horribly, if your scum you have played even worse. Not much else to discuss here.

I'm assumig that the "lies" you speak of are about my PR? You'll get a kick out of it when it's revealed - exactly as I've described it. You're just drinking the Kool-aid, but whatever.Your play,vwhat there's been of it, has been in question both days, so I don't think anyone is surprised to find you on this train. And as for rating plays, it takes two to tango, so how do you think the others are doing? Just curious.

The only scummy thing DPR has done imo is apparently not following his alleged PR. That being said, that's a pretty big deal. DPR, why are you playing so sloppy, and has Pac enforced your PR?

He's accused me of lying about him a few times now without offering anything to back it up, either.

He should've been the D1 lynch, but D2 suffices.

unvote

Vote: DPR

Thanks for the kind words mt. Happy Easter. Hope you are still eating and havent stopped all day.

I'm hoping people will listen and steer away from the mess, but the ******* monkey makes it impossible. He just doesnt give it a rest. Pushing, pushing, pushing, DPR too. I'm afraid we arent getting out of this day phase without lynching someone from the loud crowd. Sucks because I really think we have a bunch of scum laying low. AVM is a good start.

Stop your bitching. I agree digging into those laying low makes sense, however at this point, lynching DPR provides better context for looking back at the low layers.

AVM isn't even someone I would describe as low laying, he's been boastful and posting much more than he usually does. However, Hess and Song, both of them are people I am curious about... and I think knowing DPR's alignment provides better context for analyzing what both of their motivations might have been when they finally decided to vote at the deadline on D1.

Knowing DPR's alignment will also provide better context for why you keep posting these possibly distancing proclamations about staying away from the loud people.

My PR does not require me to do anything but be arrogant and egomaniacal, and it doesn't have to be in every post. I've not been sloppy about it, and as several people have commented, I've done a pretty good job. I have been in contact with Pac over it, and so far, all seems to be to his satisfaction.

I'm assumig that the "lies" you speak of are about my PR? You'll get a kick out of it when it's revealed - exactly as I've described it. You're just drinking the Kool-aid, but whatever.Your play,vwhat there's been of it, has been in question both days, so I don't think anyone is surprised to find you on this train. And as for rating plays, it takes two to tango, so how do you think the others are doing? Just curious.

Everyone who mentions DPR's name is scum. I have it all figured out.

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (4) - AVM, Sharrow, BG, Hess

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (6) - Ape, Smash, JC, TomShane, SMC, Slats

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

HAHAHA!!

So his aggressive push to form a lynch train on me AFTER I revealed with as town w/ a vest wasn't scummy to you? Just curious.

Seriously, you really expect everyone to just believe you every time you reveal? I had no idea of your history with vests, or last game, and it sounded like sh*t to me, so I called you out on it. We got the ball rolling (as you've stated was you're intention...) and that was that.

Questioning someone's reveal isn't scummy. For an example, check out the train you're leading on me...

JIF stomping his feet and feigning frustration that nobody will listen to him and vote for low layers, REEKS like scum putting on airs to dress up a vote buried on someone that just isn't going anywhere. Just sayin'

He's accused me of lying about him a few times now without offering anything to back it up, either.

unvote

I pointed out each post where you stated something about me that wasn't true. Which, technically, makes your above post a lie as well. You really are a ****in' weaselpenis. I hope you're scum, because if you're not, you're guilty of exactly what Smashmouth is pinning on me.

Seriously, you really expect everyone to just believe you every time you reveal? I had no idea of your history with vests, or last game, and it sounded like sh*t to me, so I called you out on it. We got the ball rolling (as you've stated was you're intention...) and that was that.

Questioning someone's reveal isn't scummy. For an example, check out the train you're leading on me...

I absolutely expected people to question my reveal DPR. That part wasn't scummy.

You persisting in a campaign to lynch me after my reveal, that consumed all of D1, with a case based on "why would a townie get a vest" and "he gives us the most info" (barely into D1 :rolleyes: ) and "his PR isn't the same as my PR" is what I found scummy. It was a weak D1 case with NO substance, that you have tried to force feed us for D1 and D2. I am of the belief that you wanted to bulldog me into a lynch, because you are scum, and you believe my vest claim, and thought you could argue your way out of heat when I flipped town.

I'm on record for saying I don't care if you do or don't have a PR, PR doesn't have anything to do with alignment. I think you are scum. I think lynching you gives the game context. Period.

I pointed out each post where you stated something about me that wasn't true. Which, technically, makes your above post a lie as well. You really are a ****in' weaselpenis. I hope you're scum, because if you're not, you're guilty of exactly what Smashmouth is pinning on me.

No you haven't.

But I'm not going to get into it with you just so you can continue to twist my words around. Just not interested. I'm also busy at work. Just wanted to make sure I got on the record for you. I know that was one of your concerns last night.

I don't think it's scummy to push a lynch on someone who you think is lying.

unvote

I suppose he is guilty of exaggeration on that point which could be a sign of scumminess or a sign of frustration.

There's a long line of people accusing you of the same things DPR. I guess they are all scum... and scum's win condition is to kill DPR? Because that is the only context in which it makes sense for everyone voting you for the same reason right now to actually be scum, as you keep insinuating.

:rolleyes:

My PR does not require me to do anything but be arrogant and egomaniacal, and it doesn't have to be in every post. I've not been sloppy about it, and as several people have commented, I've done a pretty good job. I have been in contact with Pac over it, and so far, all seems to be to his satisfaction.

That actually sounds kind of plausible. After all, I don't see PRs as being supposed to result in modkills so much as being for fun or balance. In this case, I guess it would be fun and WIFOM (which is fun for Pac).

Just because someone says something that is false doesn't mean that he or she is lying. He or she could be mistaken.

I absolutely expected people to question my reveal DPR. That part wasn't scummy.

You persisting in a campaign to lynch me after my reveal, that consumed all of D1, with a case based on "why would a townie get a vest" and "he gives us the most info" (barely into D1 :rolleyes: ) and "his PR isn't the same as my PR" is what I found scummy. It was a weak D1 case with NO substance, that you have tried to force feed us for D1 and D2. I am of the belief that you wanted to bulldog me into a lynch, because you are scum, and you believe my vest claim, and thought you could argue your way out of heat when I flipped town.

I'm on record for saying I don't care if you do or don't have a PR, PR doesn't have anything to do with alignment. I think you are scum. I think lynching you gives the game context. Period.

You just said that you were surprised that I made a case on you after you revealed...?

I don't hink you really want to go down the persistance road, do you? I stand by all of the points I made-

And, for the record, no scum player is going to waste getting htemselve lynched to take out a player with a freaking vest. NOBODY CARES. The mafia don't have to kill everyone, so all you are to them is a huge freaking benefit because they know that they don;t have to bother wasting a nightkill on your roleless a$$. Not sure why that one doesn't sink in...

No one ever said a PR had anything to do with alignment. You invented that yourself.

As far as voting for me because you think I'm scum, and my lynch will give us info - that's just how mafia is played. I got no problem with that. That's all you ever had to say, and I'd of thought you were town the whole damn time.

Lynch those laying low. My usual strategy, no problem with it.

Lynch those out front and loud. Got it.

....wait

No you haven't.

But I'm not going to get into it with you just so you can continue to twist my words around. Just not interested. I'm also busy at work. Just wanted to make sure I got on the record for you. I know that was one of your concerns last night.

Yes I have.

But I know you don't want to get into it now. The train is leaving the staion, so why put yourself out anymore. Of course, if it stalls, I'm sure we;ll see you pop back in to push it.

The part I don't get is why I28 is so blind to what you do, then accuses others of doing it? He goes on about JiF acting scummy, but when you pull a classic scum-dance, he just lets it slide. Makes you wonder.

Just because someone says something that is false doesn't mean that he or she is lying. He or she could be mistaken.

That would be fine - but he's got the parrots all convinced that I lied based on a wifom that he put out there, so I've got to defend it. Especially the places where he lays it down as fact, when it's simply not.

No you fuggin moron, you've been aggressively trying to lynch me and I've made it clear I evaded a NK somehow. Vote for yourself you steaming pile of hypocrap

Unvote

Vote: AVM

That second quote from JiF isn't phrased as well as it could be, but it looks to me like you just presented a willful misinterpretation of it in order to discredit JiF. I mean JiF said in the same quote right before the part that you bolded that he didn't want to lynch from the loud crowd. I think his point was that he would like lynching JC in particular even less.

please someone kill the monkey...

dm'ers... dpr is figthing hard to stay alive and he's apparently roleless. I'd suspect a guy whose played as many games as him would've rolled over by now, after several days of battling it out with the cement head ape. I know i would've... Which makes me wonder if he's figthing so hard cause he's a bit more important then a roleless townie

Archived