Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool story fag.

I'm not pushing and pushing. I moved away from it, to YOU. So I'm not surprised you are willing now to vote from the loud crowd, as long as its me.

The pirate is as much an offender of talking too damn much as I am. His inability to move on from me, is what has fostered my inability to move on from him. Might be dumb, but its D2, we got very little info from our D1 lynch and there is no sign of pirate shutting up as long as he's alive.

Him dying = "info"

I don't give a **** about your opinions on me otherwise.

You are a lying moron. You're not pushing the lynch for DPR? Are you ******* kidding me? Is anyone else reading this right now laughing as hard as I am? OMG, Ape, you are un****ingbelievable.

You haven't done sh*t this game either. You post and insinuate certain people are scum, but don't commit to any of it. Its like you are waiting for someone to take one of your breadcrumbs, build a case on it, and then hop on.

Just like now. You are basically saying you'll vote me... after someone else does.

Really? I've built my cases, stated my opinions and my vote is on AVM, has been all day and finally some people are joining me. You've been fixated on the pirate since he dared to question your bull sh*t stupid a$$ reveal. You momentarily moved to me but I'm pretty confident you had every intention of jumping back onto the pirate.

You are by far the most omgus player I've ever come across. Its truly pathetic and sad. All you are doing right now, is helping the scum march to victory again. I'm going to go back to my old philosophy of playing with you when I'm town, completely ignore you because you're awful at this game and distract from anything productive. I can see it now, you push push and push to lynch DPR, he flips town and then you come out firing at me the easy lynch, and then I flip town. Most Valuable Primate has returned.

You are a lying moron. You're not pushing the lynch for DPR? Are you ******* kidding me? Is anyone else reading this right now laughing as hard as I am? OMG, Ape, you are un****ingbelievable.

Really? I've built my cases, stated my opinions and my vote is on AVM, has been all day and finally some people are joining me. You've been fixated on the pirate since he dared to question your bull sh*t stupid a$$ reveal. You momentarily moved to me but I'm pretty confident you had every intention of jumping back onto the pirate.

You are by far the most omgus player I've ever come across. Its truly pathetic and sad. All you are doing right now, is helping the scum march to victory again. I'm going to go back to my old philosophy of playing with you when I'm town, completely ignore you because you're awful at this game and distract from anything productive. I can see it now, you push push and push to lynch DPR, he flips town and then you come out firing at me the easy lynch, and then I flip town. Most Valuable Primate has returned.

Right. Ignore me by insulting me and basically baiting me into arguing with you. :rolleyes:

For the record I was voting YOU before I moved back to DPR you dickhole. Nice prognostication though... your play ******* reeks worse than DiPsh*tR's.

If I thought anyone else would vote you, I'd lynch YOU today and lay off DPR for as long as he's willing to shut up.

I really don;t see the pirate making it out of today, but at the same time I would like to get as much as we can out of his death before he is lynched. Cause of the holiday 80% of the game went quiet... this is understood. But I would like to see everyone chiming in today and giving THEIR opinions on the Pirate before he is toasted.

I think he's town and his reveal is much more likely than the Ape's. His PR has come in and out, but I know how hard it is to have a PR and always remember to do it. I forgot it a bunch of times. Pac also knows how hard it is, so I could see him allowing DPR to use his PR sparingly, especially for a player who posts as much as him.

And I honestly dont see what info we stand to gain by lynching him, unless he's scum (which I doubt). It implicates Slats and the Ape who has been pushing extremely hard for his lynch but I got the feeling those 2 are just stupid townies with blinders on too. The Ape is the most omgus player ever and Slats has made it an art form this season too...so its really a big cluster **** and thats why I'd prefer going in the direction we are trying to steer the game.

However, its looking inevitable. I'm just hoping we hear from some more people today now that the holiday is over. I'd also really like to hear from Vic as he's been on the outside looking in which I've experienced a lot lately and it brings a whole new perspective to the game since he hasnt been caught up in the all the b.s.

I am with JiF on not wanting to lynch from the cage match members, but if I had to rank them in descending order of lynch worthiness, I would say DPR, slats, I28, CTM, although a little pressure on you wouldn't go amiss, CTM. Out of the other players, I am in favor of pressuring Hess and AVM as they go out of their way to post fluff imo.

Right. Ignore me by insulting me and basically baiting me into arguing with you. :rolleyes:

For the record I was voting YOU before I moved back to DPR you dickhole. Nice prognostication though... your play ******* reeks worse than DiPsh*tR's.

If I thought anyone else would vote you, I'd lynch YOU today and lay off DPR for as long as he's willing to shut up.

OMGUS Ape at it again. You're unreal. I said you momentarily went to me but I'm sure you had every intention of going back to DPR. Do you read?

Go ahead and vote me. It wont be hard to get me lynched. Its actually the easiest thing to do in teh mafia goodness. You'll be disappointed in the results.

Out of me, slats, dpr and the ape, who would you think should be lynched.. Conversely, out of the actives who would you like to pressure?

Don;t you mean in-actives? I think we have to get something out of the rest of the players before we get to deadline tonight. The holiday weekend was slow and Vic hasn't even had a chance to post as a player yet.

Total bullsh*t that I was at work so early.

Go ahead and vote me. It wont be hard to get me lynched. Its actually the easiest thing to do in teh mafia goodness. You'll be disappointed in the results.

Actually, getting Pac lynched is the easiest thing to do in teh mafia goodness.

I think he's town and his reveal is much more likely than the Ape's. His PR has come in and out, but I know how hard it is to have a PR and always remember to do it.

Let me ask you JIF ...Do you think him not using his PR numerous times in a row on 2 separate occasions makes his PR valid ? I would think if you miss it that many times a Mod warning would be in order. Doing it constantly Like DPR is obviously doing means he has no PR IMO or his a$$ would have been mod killed. Just for the record I dont trust the damn dirty Ape either he seems to have put himself in to position of... trust me or lynch me... and I hate letting that bullsh*t slide to endgame because it does nothing but hurt the town. I dont see much else to go on with other suspected players. I have no problem voting for either one of these clowns but as of right now Im going with the confirmed bullsh*t artist, rather than the suspected one.

Out of me, slats, dpr and the ape, who would you think should be lynched.. Conversely, out of the actives who would you like to pressure?

Honestly, I'm leaning town on all of you and as much as the Monkey moves the game along and can be very amusing at times, I think he's just to much of a distraction this game and I'd lynch him.

I am with JiF on not wanting to lynch from the cage match members, but if I had to rank them in descending order of lynch worthiness, I would say DPR, slats, I28, CTM, although a little pressure on you wouldn't go amiss, CTM. Out of the other players, I am in favor of pressuring Hess and AVM as they go out of their way to post fluff imo.

Just because I think its worth mentioning...when I've been given the chance to play this season and actually not lynched on D1 (granted often its because of my antics) I've used this strategy and its worked. When I was cop, I investigated a low hanging player in Verbal...got scum and we went on to victory. Then there was a game I dont remember which, but I followed a similar strategy, laid out 3 of the 4 scum and was NK'ed the following evening. The last 2 games, I've been out real early and got to sit back and watch. Its been pretty consistent that the scum have been part of the low laying groups and the ones only interested in banter and not the most vocal players.

The last 2 games we've watched Slats and Dan X use the let the town destroy themselves strategy and they've cruised to victory. I'd like to avoid that this game. But unfortunately we have a bunch of jackasses that cant make that possible. I'm actually starting to wonder if the Ape truly believes DPR is scum or if he's just trying to get him lynched for some type of a personal thing.

This would be a very direct play from you as scum which is exactly how you usually play in general. Direct and to the point. This game...hmm, not so much...you're playing worried and cumbersome...it isn't working. You're not town imo.

I think he's town and his reveal is much more likely than the Ape's. His PR has come in and out, but I know how hard it is to have a PR and always remember to do it. I forgot it a bunch of times. Pac also knows how hard it is, so I could see him allowing DPR to use his PR sparingly, especially for a player who posts as much as him.

And I honestly dont see what info we stand to gain by lynching him, unless he's scum (which I doubt). It implicates Slats and the Ape who has been pushing extremely hard for his lynch but I got the feeling those 2 are just stupid townies with blinders on too. The Ape is the most omgus player ever and Slats has made it an art form this season too...so its really a big cluster **** and thats why I'd prefer going in the direction we are trying to steer the game.

However, its looking inevitable. I'm just hoping we hear from some more people today now that the holiday is over. I'd also really like to hear from Vic as he's been on the outside looking in which I've experienced a lot lately and it brings a whole new perspective to the game since he hasnt been caught up in the all the b.s.

So, in the spirit of not taking on yet another argument, what do you think of Hess?

I am with JiF

so many places to go with that, i can't even pick one..

anyway, stfu jif about your history, scum laying low isn't an innovative thought... i remember one game where you were allowed to stay alive and 100% i was the godfather, except i wasn't ... gfy

Let me ask you JIF ...Do you think him not using his PR numerous times in a row on 2 separate occasions makes his PR valid ? I would think if you miss it that many times a Mod warning would be in order. Doing it constantly Like DPR is obviously doing means he has no PR IMO or his a$$ would have been mod killed. Just for the record I dont trust the damn dirty Ape either he seems to have put himself in to position of... trust me or lynch me... and I hate letting that bullsh*t slide to endgame because it does nothing but hurt the town. I dont see much else to go on with other suspected players. I have no problem voting for either one of these clowns but as of right now Im going with the confirmed bullsh*t artist, rather than the suspected one.

Dude, I've got no clue. I know I missed it multiple times last game and the mods were o.k. with it because I made up for it on other posts. If you recall, people were calling me out for it too because I didnt use it every time. Thats why I'm siding with DPR on this one. I've been there, Pac's been there, its the ultimate pain in the a$$. Also, I had a similar PR last game...I could see Pac not requiring it every post as he was pretty vocal about how annoying it was last game.

Further, I really dont see a point in revealing that you have a PR. Especially if you hadnt used it every post and know you are going to be called out on it.

Honestly, I'm leaning town on all of you and as much as the Monkey moves the game along and can be very amusing at times, I think he's just to much of a distraction this game and I'd lynch him.

Just because I think its worth mentioning...when I've been given the chance to play this season and actually not lynched on D1 (granted often its because of my antics) I've used this strategy and its worked. When I was cop, I investigated a low hanging player in Verbal...got scum and we went on to victory. Then there was a game I dont remember which, but I followed a similar strategy, laid out 3 of the 4 scum and was NK'ed the following evening. The last 2 games, I've been out real early and got to sit back and watch. Its been pretty consistent that the scum have been part of the low laying groups and the ones only interested in banter and not the most vocal players.

The last 2 games we've watched Slats and Dan X use the let the town destroy themselves strategy and they've cruised to victory. I'd like to avoid that this game. But unfortunately we have a bunch of jackasses that cant make that possible. I'm actually starting to wonder if the Ape truly believes DPR is scum or if he's just trying to get him lynched for some type of a personal thing.

You know me well enough to know that I'm not pursuing his lynch because of something personal. We've exchanged PM's where we've laughed about how thick skinned we both are, and how neither of us take things in these games personal.

For you to make this insinuation, its pretty shady.

I want to lynched DPR because I think he's played scummier than CTM, Slats and Smashmouth the other person who has thrust themselves into the mix. I think it'd be informative, and it would certainly quiet things down. Every time I settle down and shut up, he antagonizes me and gets me right back into optimus primate mode. I know I'm not being helpful when I'm being a bulldog, but sometimes I can't help myself... its fun.

I don't think my reasons for lynching DPR are that much different than the reasons you've given for preferring to lynch me.

Also, JIF... you are on record in many games exclaiming you have a scum tell on me. I'd like to hear from you on this... because every time you are town, you inevitably bring it up (if you are alive long enough). When you are scum you don't.

So, in the spirit of not taking on yet another argument, what do you think of Hess?

I've stated before Hess is playing different. I think you can put Nae, AVM and Hess in that category. I think they are all sliding by with more banter than usual, especially Nae. AVM just is a lot more scummy with his claims and what not. I dont see how guaranteeing anyone is scum on day 1 is town friendly play and then continuing to push it to the point where he actually got a train started.

Hess has cuddled up with AVM earlier this game...I think Sharrow too. I think a lynch on AVM might give some info toward those guys.

so many places to go with that, i can't even pick one..

anyway, stfu jif about your history, scum laying low isn't an innovative thought... i remember one game where you were allowed to stay alive and 100% i was the godfather, except i wasn't ... gfy

Relax noodlenerd. That was the game I nailed Verbal as scum using that strategy which I know isnt ground breaking. I only brought up the history because its been accurate. I wasnt really trying to refer to my own play, more the general trends I've been seeing lately on JN mafia goodness.

This...

You know me well enough to know that I'm not pursuing his lynch because of something personal. We've exchanged PM's where we've laughed about how thick skinned we both are, and how neither of us take things in these games personal.

For you to make this insinuation, its pretty shady.

I want to lynched DPR because I think he's played scummier than CTM, Slats and Smashmouth the other person who has thrust themselves into the mix. I think it'd be informative, and it would certainly quiet things down. Every time I settle down and shut up, he antagonizes me and gets me right back into optimus primate mode. I know I'm not being helpful when I'm being a bulldog, but sometimes I can't help myself... its fun.

I don't think my reasons for lynching DPR are that much different than the reasons you've given for preferring to lynch me.

I meant more so actually getting the lynched done as like an accomplishment. Not lynching him because he's hurt your feelings. I know that wouldnt be the case.

Also, JIF... you are on record in many games exclaiming you have a scum tell on me. I'd like to hear from you on this... because every time you are town, you inevitably bring it up (if you are alive long enough). When you are scum you don't.

I have not seen a tell from you this game and I think you are more than likely town.

I meant more so actually getting the lynched done as like an accomplishment. Not lynching him because he's hurt your feelings. I know that wouldnt be the case.

Gotcha. No, Pirate actually plays a lot like me... and I'm the worst player in the history of mafia, so I'm not sure I would consider it an accomplishment. Heh.

Plus, it was me and CTM that fed him his own a$$ at the beginning of Star Wars, so I've got nothing to prove. I'm mostly vocal this game about him because I see him doing a lot, I mean A LOT, of word twisting. That is always scummy to me, and yes, usually sets me off as the Aped Crusader.

I have not seen a tell from you this game and I think you are more than likely town.

I should think not.

Dude, I've got no clue. I know I missed it multiple times last game and the mods were o.k. with it because I made up for it on other posts. If you recall, people were calling me out for it too because I didnt use it every time. Thats why I'm siding with DPR on this one. I've been there, Pac's been there, its the ultimate pain in the a$$. Also, I had a similar PR last game...I could see Pac not requiring it every post as he was pretty vocal about how annoying it was last game.

Further, I really dont see a point in revealing that you have a PR. Especially if you hadnt used it every post and know you are going to be called out on it.

I can answer that - in the event that you are investigated, which is likely if you are in a cage match, it wouldn't look good at all to leave anything out.

I also wanted to stick with it, but not have people hate my guts (as in, they knew why I was doing it.) That part is not working out as well as I had hoped. heh

PAC IS THE GREATEST MOD OF ALL TIME, AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME, THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Nice meta OMGUS FoS from Hess. And what do you mean that my play would be direct if I were scum but isn't direct as town? That doesn't make sense to me. Idk if counseling is going to work for us after all.

Hmm my FOS on you is that I think you are pretending not to know what I'm doing the entire game thus far. I don't see it as genuine. Yet I did see it as genuine when Monkey did the same thing Day 1. Your vote on me is useless and I think you know it. It would be a safe place to be as scum imo. Same could be said for AVM possibly.

Vote DPR

Like Slats is pointing out, the dude just comes and goes with his PR. I wanted him gone the first day over 80 and I still do. CTM's been a little more town friendly today but his day one play stunk. I bet he's still some sort of 3rd party role.

Jetscode isn't really giving me much of a read one way or the other. I wouldn't go crazy if he ends up being the lynch candidate, he just isn't up there on my list.

JiF has said some suspect things but he's playing much differently than in the game where he was scum. He's being more aggressive imo. He also said he wanted to change up his play. Who knows. I'm always down with getting rid of him.

Vote DPR

Like Slats is pointing out, the dude just comes and goes with his PR. I wanted him gone the first day over 80 and I still do. CTM's been a little more town friendly today but his day one play stunk. I bet he's still some sort of 3rd party role.

Jetscode isn't really giving me much of a read one way or the other. I wouldn't go crazy if he ends up being the lynch candidate, he just isn't up there on my list.

JiF has said some suspect things but he's playing much differently than in the game where he was scum. He's being more aggressive imo. He also said he wanted to change up his play. Who knows. I'm always down with getting rid of him.

smarmy little sh*t is smarmy

Vote DPR

I've said some suspect things? Like what? Just going to throw out a blanket statement like that but provide nothing more?

I cant stand you. Between you CTM and T0mShane....Its like 1a, 1b, 1c. Hate the **** out of all you punks.

Also, this post is pretty amusing. You voted the biggest train going, you are willing to vote the 2nd biggest train and you planted a seed to vote the easiest lynch in the game. I'll remember this post later, dipsh*t.

smarmy little sh*t is smarmy

Interesting. You are just sitting on the sidelines casting aspersions when you feel like it... odd game from you.

Certainly not the typical CTM scum-hunting we're used to... where you make votes and try to "trap" scum. Or what no pied pipering? NONE of that this game... you just latched safely onto butting heads with the Ape, and singing the Ape is dumb tune. Great way to appear vocal without saying anything.

That said, I do agree that JVOR just placed a very shady vote.

I've said some suspect things? Like what? Just going to throw out a blanket statement like that but provide nothing more?

I cant stand you. Between you CTM and T0mShane....Its like 1a, 1b, 1c. Hate the **** out of all you punks.

Also, this post is pretty amusing. You voted the biggest train going, you are willing to vote the 2nd biggest train and you planted a seed to vote the easiest lynch in the game. I'll remember this post later, dipsh*t.

Ha, me too.

Interesting. You are just sitting on the sidelines casting aspersions when you feel like it... odd game from you.

Certainly not the typical CTM scum-hunting we're used to... where you make votes and try to "trap" scum. Or what no pied pipering? NONE of that this game... you just latched safely onto butting heads with the Ape, and singing the Ape is dumb tune. Great way to appear vocal without saying anything.

That said, I do agree that JVOR just placed a very shady vote.

Not for nothing but it's day 2 and now you've ruined what could have been a possible pretty good tell for town later on in the game you freaking numbskull.

Archived