BSG: Frak one, marry one, kill one...

Integrity28

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me...

I'd kill Starbuck, because A.) not that hot, B.) beyond annoying, C.) I'd prefer ******* the other two.

I'd **** Six. She seems frail to me, and already oldish around the mouth and face. I'd give her her last good one, and then send her off to pasture.

I'd marry Boomer. Plus, look at the pictures are you kidding me? She's the worst actress on the show... "oh no look out" but the sexiest off it.

So you like mannish chicks who break balls like Pac... interesting...

Stabuck is too annoying but the character seems like a ******* animal in bed, not into boomer at all, don't find her attractive at all really.. also, i couldn't go my whole life with a chick with no boobs.. That left six...

Stabuck is too annoying but the character seems like a ******* animal in bed, not into boomer at all, don't find her attractive at all really.. also, i couldn't go my whole life with a chick with no boobs.. That left six...

Rational if nothing else. I see you based your list on them "in show" and if that's the case I'd have to kill Boomer, because she is quite possibly the worst actress ever... I'd then **** six and marry Starbuck, based on knowing she'd could stay committed and I'd at least get 1/2 in the divorce.

Rational if nothing else. I see you based your list on them "in show" and if that's the case I'd have to kill Boomer, because she is quite possibly the worst actress ever... I'd then **** six and marry Starbuck, based on knowing she'd could stay committed and I'd at least get 1/2 in the divorce.

You probably don't want to watch Hawaii five-0 then. Let's just say that her character makes Boomer look like an acting savant.

Me...

I'd kill Starbuck, because A.) not that hot, B.) beyond annoying, C.) I'd prefer ******* the other two.

I'd **** Six. She seems frail to me, and already oldish around the mouth and face. I'd give her her last good one, and then send her off to pasture.

I'd marry Boomer. Plus, look at the pictures are you kidding me? She's the worst actress on the show... "oh no look out" but the sexiest off it.

I'd question anybody who came up with a different order. Grace Park is fricken hot.

I'd question anybody who came up with a different order. Grace Park is fricken hot.

Ha, too each his own I guess. I honestly wouldn't look twice at her. SHe's not attractive at all to me. Not into the bony look

Kill Boomer

F starbuck

Marry six

Sounds like you have a learning disability.

Kill six - she's nothing but trouble.

Frak Starbuck - she looks like a wild ride.

Marry Boomer - big boobs fade.

You're doing it wrong. The ones that are trouble are the ones you bang. I do agree that Boomer is the one to marry. That kind of beauty will last at least until her 40's.

I'm doing it right.

Starbuck's the most troublesome of the bunch - but in a way I'd find more fun than Six's neediness and manipulation. Starbuck knows to get the hell out of bed and get on her way. That's a critical factor.

Sounds like you have a learning disability.

Kill six - she's nothing but trouble.

Frak Starbuck - she looks like a wild ride.

Marry Boomer - big boobs fade.

That's my list too. Slats knows what he's doing.

Just finished this series last night at work. The video I had on the finale was kinda crappy, but the story was too good not to keep watching. Great show!

I have a couple episodes of Archer left, which I like to sprinkle in between the drama for a little comic relief. Season seven of Peep Show, too, which you should all check out if you have the opportunity.

I think The Wire is next up.

Just finished this series last night at work. The video I had on the finale was kinda crappy, but the story was too good not to keep watching. Great show!

I have a couple episodes of Archer left, which I like to sprinkle in between the drama for a little comic relief. Season seven of Peep Show, too, which you should all check out if you have the opportunity.

Loved The Wire. Great writing. Was debating between running a mafia setup around that or the Office.

wire's one i gotta watch, but i can't deal with the disk thing.. instant view has spoiled me so much.. (and cost countless hours of lost sleep)..

bsg was the worst with that btw.. so many to be continued.. one time i started an episode a little after midnight that turned out to be a 3 parter and i had to watch all 3..

I still need to get going on BSG, it's been in the queue of TV shows to watch for a while now, just kind of fell off track for a while. One of the first shows I actually did that with was The Wire, and I definitely highly recommend it. Amazing show, and I would probably even go back and watch the entire series again at some point.

wire's one i gotta watch, but i can't deal with the disk thing.. instant view has spoiled me so much.. (and cost countless hours of lost sleep)..

bsg was the worst with that btw.. so many to be continued.. one time i started an episode a little after midnight that turned out to be a 3 parter and i had to watch all 3..

The disc thing is honestly the only thing that's kept me from re-watching the series already. Thankfully, it was one of the first things I did when I got Netflix, so it wasn't a big deal to me at the time, and I had the 3-at-a-time subscription to keep me going back then. Honestly, if you don't have that already I would recommend upgrading short term just for the purposes of The Wire, because I'm definitely with you that it's way too difficult to deal with that when you're really into a show. Of course you could also just dig it up elsewhere online to watch.

The disc thing is honestly the only thing that's kept me from re-watching the series already. Thankfully, it was one of the first things I did when I got Netflix, so it wasn't a big deal to me at the time, and I had the 3-at-a-time subscription to keep me going back then. Honestly, if you don't have that already I would recommend upgrading short term just for the purposes of The Wire, because I'm definitely with you that it's way too difficult to deal with that when you're really into a show. Of course you could also just dig it up elsewhere online to watch.

I have the 4 at a time thing, and I've had my movies for over a year and haven't watched 1 of them yet... Getting up to put a disk in seems like so much work.

Maybe I'll hire pac to do it for me.

I have the 4 at a time thing, and I've had my movies for over a year and haven't watched 1 of them yet... Getting up to put a disk in seems like so much work.

Maybe I'll hire pac to do it for me.

A) you're a lazy pig

B ) I don't think my riding lawnmower would fit in your living room

I still need to get going on BSG, it's been in the queue of TV shows to watch for a while now, just kind of fell off track for a while. One of the first shows I actually did that with was The Wire, and I definitely highly recommend it. Amazing show, and I would probably even go back and watch the entire series again at some point.

Different genre but IMO BSG > then Wire - and I think the Wire is great.

I just finished season 4 of the Wire last night and been thinking about it quite a bit today. Vic said I'd be rewarded with a great season 5 so looking forward to it. I want to see Marlow, Chris, and Snoop eviscerated.

Archived