Jets V Colts Wildcard Game

SoFlaJets

was just on the NFLN. Man when it had to be Mark Sanchez makes the plays. I want Santonio and Braylon back. Nick Folk was money too. Still wish we had a pass rush though. Next week at 1:30 it Jets Pats-set your DVR now

I think you'd be better off handing the reigns over to Kyle Wilson.

he didn't show us much last year and young players THIS year are going to have a real hard time cracking line-ups all over the league. They have missed what 3 camps already? Wilson is not to be trusted yet until he proves it on the field. Hell, Drew Coleman took his spot on the depth chart last year.

he didn't show us much last year and young players THIS year are going to have a real hard time cracking line-ups all over the league. They have missed what 3 camps already? Wilson is not to be trusted yet until he proves it on the field. Hell, Drew Coleman took his spot on the depth chart last year.

I was disappointed in his rookie campaign (or I guess you could say thrilled with it based on my alliegence) but I do like the player and I thought he was the best corner in that draft.

I was disappointed in his rookie campaign (or I guess you could say thrilled with it based on my alliegence) but I do like the player and I thought he was the best corner in that draft.

I wanted McCourty-kid made the pro bowl as a rookie for the Pats

Wilson will be the better pro when all is said and done

Wilson has no ball skills whatsoever. Doesn't mean he can't be a solid player, but he'll never be a star like McCourty will because he won't make plays like McCourty can.

I think the Jets end up signing Edwards, Cromartie and David Harris. I think Holmes walks. Regardless, it's going to be a fun few weeks when free agency rolls around.

Wilson has no ball skills whatsoever. Doesn't mean he can't be a solid player, but he'll never be a star like McCourty will because he won't make plays like McCourty can.

I think the Jets end up signing Edwards, Cromartie and David Harris. I think Holmes walks. Regardless, it's going to be a fun few weeks when free agency rolls around.

and I think holmes walks to ratsboro

that should be a fun week !

I wouldnt give up on Wilson yet, though I think the Jets might be down enough on him to bring back Cromartie. We are all spoiled because of Revis and I guess a little upset because the Patriots kid turned out to make a big splash early on with the picks, but there are alot of good corners who did nothing in year 1. Its different than the Ghost playing a position where guys usually do well right away. I have my fingers crossed for Wilson to see the field and be productive this season.

I wouldnt give up on Wilson yet, though I think the Jets might be down enough on him to bring back Cromartie. We are all spoiled because of Revis and I guess a little upset because the Patriots kid turned out to make a big splash early on with the picks, but there are alot of good corners who did nothing in year 1. Its different than the Ghost playing a position where guys usually do well right away. I have my fingers crossed for Wilson to see the field and be productive this season.

I actually thought Wilson improved a lot from the New England blowout on. He was the only dude on defense who showed up that day. An offseason training and studying with the best CB in the game should help to boot.

I actually thought Wilson improved a lot from the New England blowout on. He was the only dude on defense who showed up that day. An offseason training and studying with the best CB in the game should help to boot.

Absolutely, it was a rough start for him and due to the Revis holdout and subsequent injury he got a little more put onto his shoulders early than he was really ready for, but there's no doubt he made significant strides over the course of the year. The problem is most people are still envisioning him not turning his head around once all game in the opener against Baltimore.

And while it of course could just be a hyping up a teammate scenario, it is encouraging to hear that Wilson is the one guy I've heard repeatedly mentioned by teammates this offseason in the little bit of info we have had. He was one of the guys Bart Scott said to watch out for this year and was the one guy Sanchez particularly singled out when talking about their group practice session on Life of a Lockout. I'm certainly not close to ready to give up on the guy.

Archived