Please Fire Mike Tannenbaum

SoFlaJets

Total disregard of any talent on the offensive side of the ball. This is a 70's era bad Jets team-no RB's no receivers, crappy QB, deteriorating O-line. The hiring of Sparano as OC is almost as bad as having Schott work unimpeded all those years at OC. It's time we got a real football man to run this team. We need a talent evaluator not a contract negotiator-Rex? watch your ass, because you're next.

Total disregard of any talent on the offensive side of the ball. This is a 70's era bad Jets team-no RB's no receivers, crappy QB, deteriorating O-line. The hiring of Sparano as OC is almost as bad as having Schott work unimpeded all those years at OC. It's time we got a real football man to run this team. We need a talent evaluator not a contract negotiator-Rex? watch your ass, because you're next.

Clean house...take Rex with him.

The problem with firing Mangini...we left Tanny and Schotty. This time its has to be total and clean.

Maybe Mangini wasnt so bad. Begining to think he was the one we should have kept.

Hard to judge...was glad to see him go as a coach...but might have done a better job drafting...yeah...i know he was creditied for the Gholston pick...but someone deserves the credit for 06/07 and it couldn't have been Tanny.

Hard to judge...was glad to see him go as a coach...but might have done a better job drafting...yeah...i know he was creditied for the Gholston pick...but someone deserves the credit for 06/07 and it couldn't have been Tanny.

Well there is no saying whether Mangini would have done just as well or better than Rex did. He was not given a ton of time for his roster to develop. He did better than anyone else could in Cleveland. Not great - but better that anyone in a while.

It was those 74, 75, 76, 77, HORRIBLE Jets teams that drove me away from watching the Jets. This team is as bad as any of those teams were. Clark Gaines was our best RB with 595 yards-Green is on pace for that type of year.

Lol...Clark Gaines reference...remember those years. Cahrlie Winner...Weeb's son-in-law...lol.

Now I wasn't in the in-game thread too much today, was there any emotion from the Jets fans there? I mean this team is so bad that you almost can't get upset because we all already KNOW what to expect. I didn't get angry once all game. Very very sad state of affairs for a team that was so good just a couple of years ago and to see them turn into this...there will be Jets fans wearing bags on their heads in that stadium by Halloween-Woody's gonna LOVE seeing THAT on ESPN and the NFLN...you better do something Richie Rich because it's-a-comin'

Now I wasn't in the in-game thread too much today, was there any emotion from the Jets fans there? I mean this team is so bad that you almost can't get upset because we all already KNOW what to expect. I didn't get angry once all game. Very very sad state of affairs for a team that was so good just a couple of years ago and to see them turn into this...there will be Jets fans wearing bags on their heads in that stadium by Halloween-Woody's gonna LOVE seeing THAT on ESPN and the NFLN...you better do something Richie Rich because it's-a-comin'

I have been numb since week 2.

The most emotion I showed was when I begged God for hockey.

why ?

he does a very good job of getting what his boss wants

he got his boss - favre, sanchez, tebow and hard knocks.

if anybody here was in his shoes they would do what the owner wants. being an NFL GM is pretty cool

don't get me wrong, it drives me nuts this team is more interested in press than wins, but you can't fire the owner so either man up and deal with it or go root for the giants already

Archived