Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see any QB in the league play with this group of scrubs. lol Sanchez has head problems...not even attitude problems, he handles the witch hunt like a champ. I'm actually surprised he hasn't gone Ryan Leaf yet...or even Cam Newton. The MF'er just HAS to make at least one or two deadly mistakes every game. He starts slow. He doesn't take care of the ball in traffic. But saying he flat out sucks is just ridiculous. He made these practice squad receivers look like the Greatest Show on Turf on those final drives. Unfortunately he couldn't run over and jam the ****ing ball into Hill's facemask. What can you do? This joke of a FO, headed up by the fat accountant who has a "Football For Dummies Book in his top drawer, just doesn't have the smarts to build a roster like Brady has. We get no Gronkowski and Hernandez to bail him out on third downs. We have no RBs who can run an effective screen play. We don't even run a screen play. We get Tim Tebow and Chaz Schillens.

Does anyyone who's been around for a while notice that ALL of our QBs suck? FAs and First rounders alike. lol

You could rip these guys all you want. Run em out of town. Start Tim Tebow (<lmao) Suck For Luck. Doesn't matter. Just like it doesn't matter who's president....the problems are way above their heads.

Your words are hurtful.

What? He didn't know?

I'll admit, Megatron is one of those rare breeds of WR's who make his QB significantly better. Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and perhaps Fitz fall into that category along with him.

That being said, anyone who wouldn't take Stafford over Sanchez in a f***ing heartbeat is delusional.

I watched a little of Julio Jones and AJ Green and they did some spectacular stuff I haven't seen here in ages.

I don't care about quantum mechanics. I can't understand it. That doesn't make it any less valid.

I only take exception when the ilk rattles off these high falutin stats as if they're irrevocable proof that Sanchez sucks. I think PFF is selling math craved minds a bill of goods.

I only take exception when the ilk rattles off these high falutin stats as if they're irrevocable proof that Sanchez sucks. I think PFF is selling math craved minds a bill of goods.

They alone aren't proof. But every objective measure of QB performance points towards Sanchez being a bottom tier QB. Evidence adds up.

I'll admit, Megatron is one of those rare breeds of WR's who make his QB significantly better. Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and perhaps Fitz fall into that category along with him.

That being said, anyone who wouldn't take Stafford over Sanchez in a f***ing heartbeat is delusional. Remove Megatron and Stafford probably falls from perhaps a top-12 QB to a top-18 QB. Still better than Sanchez.

Too bad it's not helping the Lions though, because even when he's on the field...they lose. One playoff appearance. 0-1. Sanchez still has four more playoff wins than all of his classmates......without a reliable target. lol In fact, without ANY stars on offense. I would have to think Megatron = at least one SB....no? How about a Jerry Rice, Cruz&Nicks, Wayne&Harrison& James? I'd love to have a Hernandez/Gronk one. two at TE. Who knows? Yeah, Sanchez may be the worst QB in the league, but he has the worst supporting cast too.

So, you ready for Tebow? lmao

They alone aren't proof. But every objective measure of QB performance points towards Sanchez being a bottom tier QB. Evidence adds up.

Where does his receiving core rank? Jerey Kerly, Stephen Hill, Jason Hill, Chaz Schillens TE Dustin Keller RB Shonn Greene Does that count?

Was that pass to Stephen Hill anything less than perfect? Doesn't show up in the stats unfortunately. Just happy he's not Cam Newton or we'd have a lot of fun...

How nice would it be to have Gronkowski AND Hernandez....or just one TE of that caliber? or a RB who can run an effective screen play? or a WR who can separate...and make the catch? These are very important staples that all of the great QBs have enjoyed. So, nobody's saying Sanchez is fantastic. In fact, his decision making at times pisses me off to no end. I'm simply saying two things: 1. He is nowhere near as bad as the lynch mob proclaims. 2. He is far and away the best QB we have on the roster. (Kudos to our FO for bringing in some stiff competition. lmao What was the phrase....to "light a fire" under his ass. :confused0058: )

So, it's about more than wins and losses?

I really don't understand why fans/media engage in this debate over the stupid "all they care about is wins & losses" meme.

They only use that for players who suck.

There are far more players who have the stats & win than those that suck & win. So, guess what? You rather have the player with stats & wins.

It's like being asked, "Do you want a hot girl or one that is great in bed?" The obvious answer: "I want the hot girl who is great in bed."

Too bad it's not helping the Lions though, because even when he's on the field...they lose. One playoff appearance. 0-1. Sanchez still has four more playoff wins than all of his classmates......without a reliable target. lol In fact, without ANY stars on offense. I would have to think Megatron = at least one SB....no? How about a Jerry Rice, Cruz&Nicks, Wayne&Harrison& James? I'd love to have a Hernandez/Gronk one. two at TE. Who knows? Yeah, Sanchez may be the worst QB in the league, but he has the worst supporting cast too.

It is helping the Lions. On offense. They're the 4th ranked offense. A good offense helps the defense, of course. But ultimately, the QB and WRs are responsible for the offense. This year, the Lions are the 4th ranked offense. The Jets are 29th.

Where does his receiving core rank? Jerey Kerly, Stephen Hill, Jason Hill, Chaz Schillens TE Dustin Keller RB Shonn Greene Does that count?

Was that pass to Stephen Hill anything less than perfect? Doesn't show up in the stats unfortunately. Just happy he's not Cam Newton or we'd have a lot of fun...

If my opinion of Sanchez were based on this year alone, you might have had a point.

It is helping the Lions. On offense. They're the 4th ranked offense. A good offense helps the defense, of course. But ultimately, the QB and WRs are responsible for the offense. This year, the Lions are the 4th ranked offense. The Jets are 29th.

Yet the Jets have scored more points than the Lions.

The Detroit Lions were 0-16 before Matthew Stafford arrived. Think about that.

Ah, the old Megatron or two argument. This is a good one.

Also, no reliable targets? So Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, Keller, and Tomlinson and the fourth ranked running game in 2010 wasn't good enough? How about the top five defense and special teams units?

The next time Mark Sanchez makes someone look better than they are will be the first time.

Megatron = at least one Super Bowl?

Yeah?

Of the top 40 WRs in the league by yardage this season, only 2 have won Super Bowls. Reggie Wayne and Victor Cruz.

WR = overrated.

***TEs included too... So, pass catchers, not WR.

Archived