FIRE REX RYAN

joewilly12

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think he is a good head coach but players do like playing for him and that is a must in the NFL. But this is not all his fault. This is on the GM, period. I said it on this board his draft picks and his inability to fix the weaknesses on this team with 20 million dollars under the cap is a crying shame. He is a disaster.

Don't think he is a good head coach but players do like playing for him and that is a must in the NFL. But this is not all his fault. This is on the GM, period. I said it on this board his draft picks and his inability to fix the weaknesses on this team with 20 million dollars under the cap is a crying shame. He is a disaster.

The players SUCK this isn't a feel good sport this is the NFL

This team shows up week after week unprepared to play football

It isn't the QB its the coach

The Jets cant tackle and cant catch

Worst WRs and Defensive secondary in the NFL

You want him fired fine. But is he on the field mistackling and dropping balls?????????

Its not on Geno? Really?? 

I get you are frustrated but get your head of your ass. 

Is the secondary rexes fault???

Dumb POWTW nominee!!!!!!!!

You want him fired fine. But is he on the field mistackling and dropping balls?????????

Its not on Geno? Really?? 

I get you are frustrated but get your head of your ass. 

Is the secondary rexes fault???

Dumb POWTW nominee!!!!!!!!

He doesn't prepare this team to play football he is a LOSER

The secondary is all on Rex

Like I said in another thread, it is as if we skipped the off season. This roster has barely improved and perhaps gotten worse since last year given the abundance we had to work with. Idzik has been a failure, 12 draft picks and 20 million left in cap space, and we've go next to nothing to show for it.

Penalties  are on Rex.

Deciding to not double Antonio Gates in the Red Zone is on Rex.

Believing that Antonio Allen can be subbed in on as a CB is on Rex. 

Terrible Usage of Time Outs is on Rex.

The lack of WRs is on Idzik.

The lack of good CBs is on Idzik. 

The lack of playmakers is on Idzik. 

Rex is gone and the clock is ticking on Idzik as soon as he hires his own Head Coach. 

F*** you Jets Organization....you are ruining my football sundays...

When a back-up RB runs for over a 100 against the much vaunted D-line, there is definitely an issue with coaching.

The biggest issue is the offense, they are simply incapable of putting up points. Opposing Offenses pile on the points when we play them on the road, and this team just cannot respond. In his 6 years, we've never seen a competent offense...the closest we got was in 2010 thanks to LT and Tone, but other than that, this team was stacked with bad draft picks and offensive busts.

He has taken the team as far as it could go.

never thought id say it but Im ready.

I used to post here a lot more under a different moniker, I was always a Rex apologist, not anymore. I always felt like if we fired Rex we'd lose something on defense, but now we suck on defense too.

I used to post here a lot more under a different moniker, I was always a Rex apologist, not anymore. I always felt like if we fired Rex we'd lose something on defense, but now we suck on defense too.

lol so youre too ashamed to post under you real name?

Team gets worse every single year.  Rex's defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL.  That, in itself, is all you need to know.

The 2013 Jets were VERY BAD, regardless their record.  However, that was a throwaway year from the beginning.  This season was supposed to be different.  Team was supposed to be improved.  Draft picks were supposed to be rounding into form, etc.  Idzik...Huge fail. 

Rex and Idzik both need to go.

Completely agree - Rex creates a country club atmosphere.

Somewhere down the road we will all learn that Idzhik wears woman's panty hose - I guarantee that 

But - this is Woody - the very small-brained, untalented guy who wears a Jet cap is looks like a little boy that has no f'ing clue what is going on 

until he sells the club - this is what you get 

I saw my first Jet game in 1965 - and I absolutely loved today's game - because it exposes exactly what we have here

if you are a season ticket holder - stop going - hurt Woody 

otherwise nothing changes

Why name a starting QB 5 minutes after a game you lost by 100 points and the QB threw for 7 yards and got benched ....why not just say, I look at the tape , no comment yap yap.....he's just an incredible joke clown

He's coaching a team that is playing with a different salary cap than most the league. How our GM didn't think a corner and another WR was a good idea is beyond me.

AEC4, This is too simple.  Most new GM's bring in their own coaches & staff after the 1st year of doing business, If not from the beginning,

THERE ARE 20 MILLION REASONS why John Izaak is not happy with Ownership after Woody resigned Rex in January to a 2-year extension.

How do you get around this - take power away from the very head coach you wanted out.  

Woody will not do anything because he is not willing to buyout any staff contract due to the fact that he would have to pay someone for non-play.

Like Bill Parcels once said " As a head coach you have to be able to buy the groceries in order to make the meal."

Archived