The WrongShapedBalls Tour

azboden

Hi Guys,

Im a UK NFL fan crossing the pond 2 watch a game at all 31 stadiums on my The WrongShapedBalls Tour starting in September. I will be zig zagging across the US and I will reach New York in week 10 when the Jets play the Bills.

I will be filming my trip,making a youtube channel,with the music all my own, including the soundtrack song "Like A Touchdown" that will be finished next week.

Please check out my website on www.thewrongshapedballs.com

Im a Dallas Cowboys fan, but the two other teams I follow are the Jets and the Packers.

I think this season the Jets will do well, maybe the play offs.

Please follow me on my adventure on twitter @azboden and I hope to hook up with some of you guys when I get to NY for a beer or a tailgate.

Ive been planning this trip for over 6 months and the best feedback and help from all the NFL fans have come from fans of the Jets and the Bills, so im looking forward to the game.

All the best

Den.

Hi Guys,

Im a UK NFL fan crossing the pond 2 watch a game at all 31 stadiums on my The WrongShapedBalls Tour starting in September. I will be zig zagging across the US and I will reach New York in week 10 when the Jets play the Bills.

I will be filming my trip,making a youtube channel,with the music all my own, including the soundtrack song "Like A Touchdown" that will be finished next week.

Im a Dallas Cowboys fan, but the two other teams I follow are the Jets and the Packers.

Please follow me on my adventure on twitter @azboden and I hope to hook up with some of you guys when I get to NY for a beer or a tailgate.

Ive been planning this trip for over 6 months and the best feedback and help from all the NFL fans have come from fans of the Jets and the Bills, so im looking forward to the game.

All the best

Den.

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun.

BTW how are you going to visit 31 stadiums in 17 weeks?

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun.

BTW how are you going to visit 31 stadiums in 17 weeks?

They use the METRIC SYSTEM PEOPLE!!!!!!!

It's congruent to converting from Dog years to Human years. They can compress time.

Hi Guys,

All the best

Den.

Good luck and I would watch this.  Please come here often and share. 

look at his site. he is doing 2 games a week. they arent all played at 1:00 on sunday.......he must have figured it out to make it work

pretty cool stuff. Hopefully he can do it.

Guys a golf caddie and in a band. And visited 60 countries. Pretty cool life it seems.

Visit 31 stadiums- cool if you can do it- good luck in your journey- tip avoid Oakland though

Maybe not avoid...but just find a weekend when they're not playing at home and see if he can get on a stadium tour of some kind.

Maybe not avoid...but just find a weekend when they're not playing at home and see if he can get on a stadium tour of some kind.

Good idea- out of the places I have gone Oakland and Cleveland were the worst fans.

Good idea- out of the places I have gone Oakland and Cleveland were the worst fans.

He might do alright if he doesn't wear opposing colors.  Would love to do a trip like that one day though.

Hi Guys,

All the best

Den.

Good Luck be safe.  That is something I would like to do during the course of my lifetime.  So you are going to see the Jets game in Buffalo.. Enjoy

Archived