Jets Chant

Ghost

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son of SAR, AND (((((allegedly)))) interviewing at an ivy? 

Biggest douche you can fathom.

He drives a BMW too, no joke.

Normally I'd be offended by you calling my son a derogatory name but knowing your definition of the word, yes, he's definitely a douche.  I'm proud of it, in fact.

SAR I

SAR I congrats to your son I dont understand the mindset of people who feel the need to drag family members into a discussion or argument and then say rude and crude things about them just because they dont like the person they are conversing with. 

All over a J-E-T-S chant wow guys some of you need to get your priorities right here. 

I'm not the one who should be frightened.  If I go I'll be be bringing personal security.

My cousin is a 6'5" 230 lb pro baseball player and ex-collegiate tight end and he doesn't like Ed either. 

SAR I

Is aec4 your cousin?

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/66609-how-many-of-you-have-played-professional-sports-before-you-criticize-my-opinions/?page=1

SAR I congrats to your son I dont understand the mindset of people who feel the need to drag family members into a discussion or argument and then say rude and crude things about them just because they dont like the person they are conversing with. 

All over a J-E-T-S chant wow guys some of you need to get your priorities right here. 

Thank you for your kind words.

Next time you see this insult to true Jets fans everywhere, please follow the instructions.

SAR I

If anybody here can get video proof they started a jets chant during a regular season game and got at least 1,000 people into it, I would be willing to donate to wounded warriors or some other worthy cause.  I'm sure we can get this thing cooking !

I have no idea how you would prove you got 1,000 people into it, but getting just your row going isn't enough is all I'm saying.  

He drives a BMW too, no joke.

Normally I'd be offended by you calling my son a derogatory name but knowing your definition of the word, yes, he's definitely a douche.  I'm proud of it, in fact.

SAR I

I mean to ask if he plays professional baseball why is he free in September?

Please don't try to bring any minor leaguers, lol. 

https://youtu.be/6MTuAx6Ib30

Please watch that, everybody… This chant is a huge part of our team's history. For guys like Sar to disrespect it is absolutely crazy. To not want that chant to be a part of our game day atmosphere is ridiculous. I can't wait for opening day. That first chant is gonna be SICKKKK. 

Fans don't go to games to get drunk and do spelling bee's anymore. That generation is retired in Florida now, ironic since our faux mascot is a Miami Dolphins fan. 

Anyone could lead a chant on Opening Day when we're in first place and optimism is high. Dan Marino could do J-E-T-S and fans would chant in unison. Still waiting for you to confirm that if we are, say, 2-5 in October that Firefraud isn't going to quit on us again when people aren't so optimistic. See, that's when we need a mascot the most and that's when Ed runs up the stairs and disappears. 

SAR I

The chant will be alive & well if the Jets are kicking everybodies azzes! 

Recovering fumbles, returning interceptions for TDs, actually f*cking scoring more than 3 points in the 1st half!

The last last 4 years have been embarrassing. Butt fumble, Sanchez getting hurt in the 4th quarter of a preseason game, Geno trying to put a ball behind his back, pick sixes left & right, 3rd & longs being converted to TDs, illegal procedure constantly in the redzone, kickoff returners trying to hide in the endzone, TOs after coming off commercial TOs.

Tough to want to brag about your sh*tty football team by spelling out their name.

Fans don't go to games to get drunk and do spelling bee's anymore. That generation is retired in Florida now, ironic since our faux mascot is a Miami Dolphins fan. 

Anyone could lead a chant on Opening Day when we're in first place and optimism is high. Dan Marino could do J-E-T-S and fans would chant in unison. Still waiting for you to confirm that if we are, say, 2-5 in October that Firefraud isn't going to quit on us again when people aren't so optimistic. See, that's when we need a mascot the most and that's when Ed runs up the stairs and disappears. 

SAR I

no... That isn't true... ANYONE can't lead the chant on opening daY? I have been at every opening day since i was 8 years old (1988) and there is a huge difference with/without Fireman Ed leading it. But let's forget Giants Stadium and focus on our modern day reality. The first couple years at Metlife - ON OPENING DAY - the chant shook the stadium. The last couple years (all wins vs. Oakland, Buffalo & Tampa) the chant was dead. 

You are so wrong on this topic that it is laughable. 

I love the chant....do you know why?

Because opposing fans HATE IT! That's what makes it GREAT. I love when you hear Berman do it on ESPN or a guy on the NFL network says, "how about those J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS.

The best things are always the simplest. 

I was at the Thursday night game in Gillette in 2008. It's all you heard on the way in the stadium, Pats fans mocking it by using SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!

Overtime, Jets win, Patriot fans sulk out of the stadium while groups of Jets fans serenade them with the Jets chant. Come on people, even my son in law, a devout Pats lover says the Jets chant is cool!

Duane is head of JN security. If memory serves me right he's 6ft 5 and 320lbs lol and when somebody took an unauthorized bowel movement in the Kingsley that one time he got very angry

And definitely don't ever call Duane a pig ****er!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey SAR I how was the weekend did everything turn out as planned. 

Not sure what you mean but, yes, I am having a splendid three-day weekend. 

Went to Long Island for the day without hitting any traffic, went boating with the in-laws, the Dunkin' Donuts near me knows my iced decaf order without me having to say a word, have had sex with the wife 2x and it's only Monday afternoon, it's all good.

SAR I

The worst part of SAR I?...the fact that he makes salient points.

The best part? He has to sit in his seat like a petulant child while the stadium rocks with Ed week one.

Thank you for the kind words.

Regarding Opening Day, again, anyone could lead the juvenile and played-out J-E-T-S chant and the crowd will roar.  It's not some 'victory' if Ed does it and people cooperate.  It's going to be 72 degrees, bright sunshine, first tailgate of the season, Jets in first place, visions of Fitzpatrick hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.  The litmus test of a "Fireman Ed Comeback" is if we're 2-5 at Halloween.  Will he show up?  Will he quit again?  Will he embarrass the organization and its fans again?  In good times, Tom Brady could lead the chant and fans would merrily join in.  It's what happens in bad times that defines a true Jets fan and a true mascot and we know what Ed did the last time we sh-t the bed, don't we?

SAR I

no... That isn't true... ANYONE can't lead the chant on opening daY? I have been at every opening day since i was 8 years old (1988) and there is a huge difference with/without Fireman Ed leading it. But let's forget Giants Stadium and focus on our modern day reality. The first couple years at Metlife - ON OPENING DAY - the chant shook the stadium. The last couple years (all wins vs. Oakland, Buffalo & Tampa) the chant was dead. 

You are so wrong on this topic that it is laughable. 

Please, the way you've set this up is what's laughable.  Ed himself says he isn't "coming back" but would be there to "help a younger chant leader in any way he can".  Who is that younger guy?  You?  Or is Ed going to show up for the gimmie in Week 1 and take it "game by game" so he can quietly quit again when things get rough and he's not getting selfie requests in White Castle any more?

Reminder:  The petition and the guerrilla marketing campaign have been in full-swing since March and you are stalled at 3,659 supporters.  I posted on April 4 that you only had 3,486 supporters.  Fun math:  You have picked up 173 supporters in the past 4 months.  That's not a referendum from the fans to bring Firefraud back.  In fact, it's the exact opposite.  3,000,000 Jets fans, 82,500 in attendance, and only 173 people have shown support since April despite the free agent signings, the training camp buzz, the preseason victories.  If this is your idea of a successful 'campaign', LOL.  "Revoke Fireman Ed's Season Tickets" would have been the better biplane banner.

SAR I

Not sure what you mean but, yes, I am having a splendid three-day weekend. 

Went to Long Island for the day without hitting any traffic, went boating with the in-laws, the Dunkin' Donuts near me knows my iced decaf order without me having to say a word, have had sex with the wife 2x and it's only Monday afternoon, it's all good.

SAR I

TMI

shills_zpszacdnejx.jpg

How much did you pay Fireman Ed and FireIdzik and the Jets Podcast to jump on the failed BringBackEd bandwagon that's gotten you a whopping 173 uniques since April?  If you're paying more than $0.02 cents per click you're getting robbed.

SAR I

And definitely don't ever call Duane a pig ****er!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!!!!!!

Who called him that, I think it was Boozer back in the day? He said something about everyone from Pa being pig farmers. Duane sat back didn't say a word and then bumped into him at a tailgate. Boozer almost dropped dead on the spot when Duane said I am one of the pig farmers. Good times!

Archived