I get trading Wilkerson in theory but...

k-met57

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None of that is specifically mentioned in the CBA. So unless the NFL wins in court against Brady, Sheldon should get 0 games.

Very clear language in the CBA.

Deals with personal conduct that embarrasses the league.

Comparing the situation to Brady is laughable.

He will be suspended 2-4 games.

Very clear language in the CBA.

Deals with personal conduct that embarrasses the league.

Comparing the situation to Brady is laughable.

He will be suspended 2-4 games.

The leagues best player involved in a cheating scandal is the height of embarrassment, which is why the league is fighting the ruling.

Really? Drugs, minor, evading police, gun...

Am I not remembering right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun was legal and he wasn't charged with anything else except the speeding and evading the cop.. This is his home state where he went to college.. If he gets suspended at all it may be from the team it wasn't a DUI the league may not do anything at all..

I would look to trade Richardson on his expiring rookie  way before I trade Mo Wilkerson.  Both Players are gonna require big pay days and 1 guy has keep his nose clean while the other has cause concern within the management level of the club.

Gun was legal and he wasn't charged with anything else except the speeding and evading the cop.. This is his home state where he went to college.. If he gets suspended at all it may be from the team it wasn't a DUI the league may not do anything at all..

You really think the league will overlook a player high on dope, with a gun in the car, evading police, going 143MPH with a 12-year old child in the car?

Good luck with that.

I would look to trade Richardson on his expiring rookie  way before I trade Mo Wilkerson.  Both Players are gonna require big pay days and 1 guy has keep his nose clean while the other has cause concern within the management level of the club.

Except Bowles seems to like Sheldon said he's his most versatile Lineman plus can play LB'er on certain plays.. 

You really think the league will overlook a player high on dope, with a gun in the car, evading police, going 143MPH with a 12-year old child in the car?

Good luck with that.

He wasn't charged with DUI or anything else other then what I posted.. There was a time I thought you couldn't break the rules like Brady did but I was wrong you can... If your Brady..LOL

Except Bowles seems to like Sheldon said he's his most versatile Lineman plus can play LB'er on certain plays.. 

I like him also, but I would trade him tomorrow if the right deal came along. Richardson said it himself, when he told the reporter we can't pay everyone .  If it's were up to me, by the end of June we  would be rid of Ferguson, Mangold and Richardson .  It would all depend on the draft and free agency thou.

I like him also, but I would trade him tomorrow if the right deal came along. Richardson said it himself, when he told the reporter we can't pay everyone .  If it's were up to me, by the end of June we  would be rid of Ferguson, Mangold and Richardson .  It would all depend on the draft and free agency thou.

True Tin much too early now we will have to see how it plays out... In Mac we trust..:)

True Tin much too early now we will have to see how it plays out... In Mac we trust..

Mac's next draft will shape the Jets for the next 5 years.

Curious to see what direction he goes. Does he rebuild the Oline and LB's or does he look for that elusive franchise QB?

not sure anything - i seem to remember a similar case at the end of the last year with nothing from NFL.

I think the idiot (formally known as Goodell) is trying to distancing himself from some off the field suspensions.

Other then Drugs,HGH and hitting women I agree...

Curious to see what direction he goes. Does he rebuild the Oline and LB's or does he look for that elusive franchise QB?

LB'ers OL and KR,PR and Punter..

Good luck with that.

hey troll, where did you get he was high??   Please show us where you got that info?  Stop making stuff up. 

If I'm Mac I try to rebuild the OL and LB first. Have a solid foundation for whoever our future QB is. 

Though I think it depends how they feel Petty developed this season as well as Jarvis Harrison/Dakota Dozier. They also seem to be high on Brent Qvale.   

Look, everyone wants to keep Mo. But is he won't sign for less then 15mil a year you have to get what you can.  If he will sign for 10 mil then you give him the contract and everyone happy. 

good teams keep their best players.  the market is what is is.  you pay mo and move on.  all this hand wringing about the cap is silly.  the cap always goes up and impact stars contracts always look bad the first 2 years, then they are at market, then a bargain

when you factor in age, mo is more valuable than marshall or revis, suh or any bills d-lineman.  the only defensive player more valuable is watt and he is an MVP type candidate

I can't believe anybody gives a rats ass what he gets paid.

pay the man and move on

I happen to think we can do both the OL and get that elusive QB we have been looking for.  It will take at least 2 years of waiting, but it can be done .   Drafting a RB in the 1st round will screw up the entire Jets 2016 draft.

too many keep saying he was high when there is no proof that he was. 

No one said he was high, that's just reading into what you want.  If he was high he would have been charged with it. The car smelled of weed, no where has it said he was high.  

Mother charge was speeding and evading.  Traffic tickets.   That's it. 

No one said he was high, that's just reading into what you want.  If he was high he would have been charged with it. The car smelled of weed, no where has it said he was high.  

Mother charge was speeding and evading.  Traffic tickets.   That's it. 

there was also two others in the car.  No one ever mentions that.  They could have been smoking. 

Totally agree, if he was high they would have test results proving he was.  

Archived