Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jdeacon said:

Forte is going to play??? Not surprised about Mo and why is Mangold sitting out??

Looks like a vet break.  No mention of injury and I noticed he wasn't practicing the other day (but he still ran when coaches pulled players off the field to run sprints)

Just now, AFJF said:

Looks like a vet break.  No mention of injury and I noticed he wasn't practicing the other day (but he still ran when coaches pulled players off the field to run sprints)

Good, he is one of three players we cannot lose on the O for any length of time if we hope to compete for a playoff spot this year. I am really excited to see Forte tonight even if its only for a few snaps. He is my favorite FA pick up this year.

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This will be interesting to analyze. If the D struggles, you can argue that they weren't up for it because no Cousins.

If they do well, then you cant take anything from it because they are playing McCoy

Not really. Guys still have to do their job. Either they do or they dont, doesnt really matter who's lined up on the opposite side. 

15 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

so how are all you out of market fans watching? they are replaying the game at 2:30 am on nfl network, which ill prolly have to wait for since theres no redzone this week

NFL Gamepass.

You can sign up for a free 7 day trial and watch all the preseason games live or ondemand.  After 7 days, cancel and create another with a fake email.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was just typing that.

Some bullcrap. Last week was a Jets home game but we got the Jags broadcast. 

I listen to the jets radio broadcast over the video during pregame.  Once the game goes live though I can't deal with it as its usually a few seconds behind whats happening on the video screen so I just suffer through horrible commentary and the other teams analysis :(

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I listen to the jets radio broadcast over the video during pregame.  Once the game goes live though I can't deal with it as its usually a few seconds behind whats happening on the video screen so I just suffer through horrible commentary and the other teams analysis :(

Im doing that as well. However, its the video broadcast that is different. If they're going to switch broadcast atleast give the broadcast of the home team. Last week the video broadcast was the Jags though it was a Jets homegame. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Im doing that as well. However, its the video broadcast that is different. If they're going to switch broadcast atleast give the broadcast of the home team. Last week the video broadcast was the Jags though it was a Jets homegame. 

Agreed, no idea how they work out what streaming rights the NFL has.  Common sense would be the home team, but last week through common sense out the window...

Archived