Donte Fowler = CRAP

drdetroit

Yes, you are exaggerating.  If Dante Fowler was on the Jets, he'd have the most sacks and tackles than any OLB on team and he's basically a rookie.

Meanwhile, Allen Robinson definitely is not becoming the best WR in Football.  He's got the dropsies really bad and showed you last night exactly what I said Bortles to Robinsons was in the offseason.  A garbage time fantasy duo who really just arent that good.  And he has 1 more catch and 10 more yards than Lee, who I was told is a terrible Football player and no where near the talent of Allen Robinson. His catch ratio blows Robinson out of the water .

4 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Remember how mad everyone was when we Dave Caldwell chose the GM job with the Jags over us.  Looking back, yes those two years of Idzik sucked and Macc still has a lot to prove I think we did make out much better in the long run with our FO.

Is it ironic that Caldwell hired Idzick? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Yes, you are exaggerating.  If Dante Fowler was on the Jets, he'd have the most sacks and tackles than any OLB on team and he's basically a rookie.

Meanwhile, Allen Robinson definitely is not becoming the best WR in Football.  He's got the dropsies really bad and showed you last night exactly what I said Bortles to Robinsons was in the offseason.  A garbage time fantasy duo who really just arent that good.  And he has 1 more catch and 10 more yards than Lee, who I was told is a terrible Football player and no where near the talent of Allen Robinson. His catch ratio blows Robinson out of the water .

Well on the jags Fowler totally sucks.  Right I guess the defensive mind of Bowles would make him all pro

when Fowler was on the field last night he got a stupid unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike penalties.  He's making viral videos of his girlfriends fighting eachother.  Terrible player and an even worse man

48 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Remember how mad everyone was when we Dave Caldwell chose the GM job with the Jags over us.  Looking back, yes those two years of Idzik sucked and Macc still has a lot to prove I think we did make out much better in the long run with our FO.

We need to stick with Mac in the long run.  Bowles was an obvious mistake but Mac has shown he has potential as a GM

1 hour ago, JiF said:

To be fair, that Jacksonville O-line is a sieve right now.  Many of Bortles' throws to Robinson, the deep threat, have been awkward, on the run, and miss-timed.  Bortles does suck but that hasn't helped either. 

I also think that Robinson's drops issue is similar to the one Jerricho Cotchery suddenly developed while playing with Mark Sanchez:  He's so surprised when a throw his way IS accurate that he drops it.  Just my theory anyways.  I don't think Robinson suddenly forgot how to be a WR.  He's certainly had drops issues so it's not the same as the surehanded Cotchery, but it was never this bad. 

JAX is playing like a typically uncoached, undisciplined team. Bradley is done. Quinn owes his job to Kyle Shanahan.... the SEA DC "thing" is a bust. It's all Carrol. 

Fowler is talented mofo who is going to go off if they can get coaching together. I wouldn't waste another day if I was Khan. Clean house and get someone in there who can get these kids working together before they go elsewhere and become probowlers

BOrtles has the worst windup I've ever seen.  It's almost as slow as Kaepernick and he stares his receivers down and gets half of them absolutely killed.  The ball comes out like a cannon of course, but yea it's pretty bad and shows just how hard it is to draft a legit qb in this league.

3 minutes ago, Hael said:

BOrtles has the worst windup I've ever seen.  It's almost as slow as Kaepernick and he stares his receivers down and gets half of them absolutely killed.  The ball comes out like a cannon of course, but yea it's pretty bad and shows just how hard it is to draft a legit qb in this league.

Bortles is looking like a bust

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Left side of brain: food, sex, higher thoughts, keeping it real

Right side of brain:  Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Journal Entry #67,349. Day 61

Fitzpatrick still looms. As he dances in the pocket I stalk him like my prey on Jetnation. Watching. Always watching. The masses must know. I will make sure they know. Each day. Every day.

Yours in liberty,

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Journal Entry #67,349. Day 61

Fitzpatrick still looms. As he dances in the pocket I stalk him like my prey on Jetnation. Watching. Always watching. The masses must know. I will make sure they know. Each day. Every day.

Yours in liberty,

joewilly12

So basically as you say I'm infatuated with Ryan Fitzpatrick and you with me. 

Carry on. 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To be fair, that Jacksonville O-line is a sieve right now.  Many of Bortles' throws to Robinson, the deep threat, have been awkward, on the run, and miss-timed.  Bortles does suck but that hasn't helped either. 

I also think that Robinson's drops issue is similar to the one Jerricho Cotchery suddenly developed while playing with Mark Sanchez:  He's so surprised when a throw his way IS accurate that he drops it.  Just my theory anyways.  I don't think Robinson suddenly forgot how to be a WR.  He's certainly had drops issues so it's not the same as the surehanded Cotchery, but it was never this bad. 

The OL has nothing to do with dropping passes that hit him in the numbers at an alarming rate.  It's really bad.  He has 70 targets, 32 receptions.  He's been by far the worst WR of the group.

Bortles and Robinson showed you exactly what they are last night, great garbage time players.  I posted all about this in the Robinson becoming the best WR in the league thread. 

The only thing I was wrong about was that they were going to be a run heavy team.  They're not, at all.  I think they have the 2nd least rush attempts in the NFL which makes the Ivory contract the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen.

4 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Well on the jags Fowler totally sucks.  Right I guess the defensive mind of Bowles would make him all pro

when Fowler was on the field last night he got a stupid unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike penalties.  He's making viral videos of his girlfriends fighting eachother.  Terrible player and an even worse man

He's a great kid actually.

The Jags lead the league in unsportmanlike penalities.  Jalen Ramsey and Malik Jackson were kicked out of the game last week.  It's a problem with the Jags that isnt exclusive to Fowler.  

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:39 AM, drsamuel84 said:

Meh, "6 of one, half dozen of the other". I am not through with Mac, but the CS, well, let me just say I would not be upset to see them go at the end of this season, as sad as that sounds. I have zero faith in their being able to develop one of, or both of our young QB's.

Archived